Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Why not actually talk to women and decide not to bang them when they want it? Then have them say what will i do with you?Okay I will spend $10 on a car wash and test your theory out. But that may still qualify for doing a new thing out of the ordinary.
I don't deny that I strip club-max and VIPmax in the strip club.... I've talked about it before and have no guilt or shame about it.....I do whatever is necessary to give myself an advantage in life....@Xenom0rph visited a hooker and noticed IOIs afterwards. I read the post where he said that.
The real question is: do I care?....no.... the whole purpose of VIPmaxxing is to kill the thirst so I WON'T care what they think.... If it can get me some IOI and segue into some conversation, great, I'm good with that.... If it doesn't spark conversation, no problem, I'll just on about my business thirst-free...So, @Xenom0rph, my challenge is this, how do you know its because of what you are saying, and you didn't just do something that's shockingly outside your comfort zone?
Thought the meds were doing that now.I don't deny that I strip club-max and VIPmax in the strip club.... I've talked about it before and have no guilt or shame about it.....I do whatever is necessary to give myself an advantage in life....
....having excessive thirst puts a man at a disadvantage, so I do what I have to do to kill the thirst.... the thirst is the biggest clue that gives away a man's drought status.....
The real question is: do I care?....no.... the whole purpose of VIPmaxxing is to kill the thirst so I WON'T care what they think.... If it can get me some IOI and segue into some conversation, great, I'm good with that.... If it doesn't spark conversation, no problem, I'll just on about my business thirst-free...
They are, and thank goodness for that because strip clubs are closed and will probably all go out of business.....Thought the meds were doing that now.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
They closed in Ontario too. We are getting the second wave.They are, and thank goodness for that because strip clubs are closed and will probably all go out of business.....
I wasn't trying to get likes I was telling the truth. Sellers on a man or woman are two different things.But men are attracted to sexless women like in your example because they are hot? Isn't that a catch-22 that men have that a woman doesn't have. I mean, even taking that argument at face value, no women can be an incel, but only men can be incel because only men can have a catch-22 like that.
Right, because he's incel. So you are agreeing with me, only men can be incel.
Which could be nothing.
Yet, nobody likes your posts because they are off base. You don't get scores of people liking your post, and I get more likes on my posts in these discussions generally than you do which doesn't speak much about what other people on here feel about what you are saying.
Singular, "relationship", you are referring to 2012 ex-gf. How is 2014 with ex-wife "strange"?
All you are pointing out is to glaring disadvantages men have that women do not have and why only a guy can be an incel.
Sexless on a man and a woman are two different thingsI wasn't trying to get likes I was telling the truth. Sellers on a man or woman are two different things.
"like", "like", "like"Sexless on a man and a woman are two different things
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.