Why Guys In America Cant Get There

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America is saturated by guys who always chase. Even the richer guys who do well, buy hotel trips, restaurants, etc.
America still is the land of plenty and guys do give plenty. Of course, if you dont, she will move on to the next dude who thinks hes pimpin but just giving and chasing to get hot azz.

Admit it. This culture is what it is. Women dont value making a great home cooked meal and guys dont value it either. Its all about how much makeup she can get away with and how great their internet persona seems.

Guys in the states rarely get laid. The 10% do because they dont really chase.
Look at how profitable the pick up books, tapes, semibars have been.

Its all a myth. Women are not getting any happier either. Sex without real emotions is not all its cracked up to be to a real woman.
Obviously the young chick will love it, but thats cuz its new to her and shes getting t from the alpha so it must be the right path.

Why are dudes not getting a level playing field in my humble opinion is because we think she has a lot of better options. The reality is...THAT IF SHES GETTING A LOT OF ATTENTION, SEX, CASH, WHATEVER. ..THE DUDE OR DUDES SUPPLYING IT ARE SICK OF GIVING IT.

Its not a reciprocated system they live in. So the dude behaves more duochy. ..gets more women. The girl treats her next option, gets more beetchy, gets more dudes to follow her. Her friends follow suit.

The good women get lost in the shuffle more confused and more guarded. Which means harder to get, dudes give up cuz fvck it...play video games, dont go out and learn and take ur licks.

Ive been beaten, i love the sting. Im not the 10% but with a little more work i can adapt to 11% and be richer in spirit than all my counterparts. I stopped chasing. I invite. Like i invite fitness in my life, the lord in my life, my work and career in my life, my family, my faults. Yes i invite my own self to fault and fail. It stings and i learn.

Thats my way boys. Im free. And i invite myself to smile when im out there outside my comfy home. And people notice. And gurls get curious. And then i offer them MY TIME...not their time. And if they bite, they bite hard.

Side note.. .i talk to everyone i meet who smiles back.
Met an old man with big money bags. Long story short. He bought me and him a great dinner. Paid for a cab to take me home. Got his number, now we friends. Hes been married 5 times. ..talked women. Life. He said. A positive mind is all i ever had. Money just came, women just came. His old azz has a permanent smile.

I think im on the track to my permanent smile.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately this is all true. Props for helping the old guy.

Another thing is that guys out here treat pvssy as gold and women are the choosers. A relationship depends on the woman's interest.

Women in the US are very racist but will not admit it. They will never say "I don't like guys of your race" but that's why they rejected you. Foreign guys do very poorly out here.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
America is saturated by guys who always chase. Even the richer guys who do well, buy hotel trips, restaurants, etc.
America still is the land of plenty and guys do give plenty. Of course, if you dont, she will move on to the next dude who thinks hes pimpin but just giving and chasing to get hot azz.

Admit it. This culture is what it is. Women dont value making a great home cooked meal and guys dont value it either. Its all about how much makeup she can get away with and how great their internet persona seems.

Guys in the states rarely get laid. The 10% do because they dont really chase.
Look at how profitable the pick up books, tapes, semibars have been.

Its all a myth. Women are not getting any happier either. Sex without real emotions is not all its cracked up to be to a real woman.
Obviously the young chick will love it, but thats cuz its new to her and shes getting t from the alpha so it must be the right path.

Why are dudes not getting a level playing field in my humble opinion is because we think she has a lot of better options. The reality is...THAT IF SHES GETTING A LOT OF ATTENTION, SEX, CASH, WHATEVER. ..THE DUDE OR DUDES SUPPLYING IT ARE SICK OF GIVING IT.

Its not a reciprocated system they live in. So the dude behaves more duochy. ..gets more women. The girl treats her next option, gets more beetchy, gets more dudes to follow her. Her friends follow suit.

The good women get lost in the shuffle more confused and more guarded. Which means harder to get, dudes give up cuz fvck it...play video games, dont go out and learn and take ur licks.

Ive been beaten, i love the sting. Im not the 10% but with a little more work i can adapt to 11% and be richer in spirit than all my counterparts. I stopped chasing. I invite. Like i invite fitness in my life, the lord in my life, my work and career in my life, my family, my faults. Yes i invite my own self to fault and fail. It stings and i learn.

Thats my way boys. Im free. And i invite myself to smile when im out there outside my comfy home. And people notice. And gurls get curious. And then i offer them MY TIME...not their time. And if they bite, they bite hard.

Side note.. .i talk to everyone i meet who smiles back.
Met an old man with big money bags. Long story short. He bought me and him a great dinner. Paid for a cab to take me home. Got his number, now we friends. Hes been married 5 times. ..talked women. Life. He said. A positive mind is all i ever had. Money just came, women just came. His old azz has a permanent smile.

I think im on the track to my permanent smile.
So you're basically saying your MGTOW?

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Unfortunately this is all true. Props for helping the old guy.

Another thing is that guys out here treat pvssy as gold and women are the choosers. A relationship depends on the woman's interest.

Women in the US are very racist but will not admit it. They will never say "I don't like guys of your race" but that's why they rejected you. Foreign guys do very poorly out here.
Do you ever stop whining and complaining about how you can't get laid because of your race? No, not every girl will want to date Indians or any other race. It doesn't mean she's racist against them. She just isn't sexually attracted to them. You could learn a lot from OP's "stay positive and be happy" mindset.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eph said:
Do you ever stop whining and complaining about how you can't get laid because of your race? No, not every girl will want to date Indians or any other race. It doesn't mean she's racist against them. She just isn't sexually attracted to them. You could learn a lot from OP's "stay positive and be happy" mindset.
It's easy to say that when you're white

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Eph said:
I'm sick of his constant whining too. Very beta. But to his point:

Women don't care about race and never have. What they care about is a man's status in the eyes of society, what is "hip" and what is "trendy and socially acceptable". They also care about what is "rebellious" to a certain agree.

Indian men and Asian men are basically excluded from modern media and when they are included.. they are usually portrayed as effeminate nerds. Tall white males with a full head of hair are portrayed as supreme. Black men are portrayed as exciting, exotic, dangerous, forbidden, etc. Latino men are portrayed as either lovers or bad boys.

As a result, White, Black and Latino men generally enjoy the most dating options in the U.S.

Like I always say.. women are profoundly shallow and self-centered. What they care about is what a man can do for them and how a man can help them achieve their goals.. which are often shallow. Women want to post pictures on Facebook of their husbands and boyfriends cuddling with them. If this man is not "socially acceptable" she wont be able to "show him off". :cheer: He is an accessory after all.

When it comes to sex.. socially acceptable is not as important. Men who are just for fun simply need to be "sexy" which.. once again.. only White, Black and Latino men are portrayed to be.

Since the TV and media dictates female values.. it also determines their perception of what certain types of men can offer them.

JoesphBrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Canada and honestly I find the same thing. I'm not saying im this big shot wheels guy but honestly when I look around my workplace and school I see (including myself) a bunch of boys who are nowhere near to becoming men. I find this a little enlightening because I see so much room for improvement in myself.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
It's easy to say that when you're white
lol its a good thing I'm not white then :crackup:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Eph said:
lol its a good thing I'm not white then :crackup:
race does play a factor in talking to girls. I think indians and asians make it harder for them though.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, the men in modern America are more desperate and stupid than ever. Seriously 99% of the dudes I see are desperate and don't know WTF they're doing with women. They're either total clueless orbiters, or the kind of dumbas$ who thinks they have game because they can attract the low quality women who'd give it to anyone.

As for the women. Due to the way these desperate men cling to every woman they like and never know when to walk away, they're more narcissistic and shallow than ever. The way things are with these dumb men, Social media bulls**t, and all the phone related sh*t have made the women who would have been nice, sincere, and attainable become the sluttiest, most shallow, narcissistic b*tch out there.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I'm sick of his constant whining too. Very beta.
As beta as calling guys "faggots" on an internet forum?

Poon King said:
Women don't care about race and never have.
Interesting, yet another white dude talking about how racism doesn't exist.

Poon King said:
As a result, White, Black and Latino men generally enjoy the most dating options in the U.S.
Thanks, you just proved my point.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I see a girl post a picture on facebook and she looks decent, I read the comments and want to throw up in my mouth a little. Whenever I see a chick say some dumb**** on facebook, i call her out on it like I would in real life and you should see the white knights come to her rescue.
Its sickening. Only good thing is it makes a real man stand out so much more, so I dont really worry about it.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
race does play a factor in talking to girls. I think indians and asians make it harder for them though.
Race doesn't mean sh!t. As I said, no, not every girl is going to be into your race - whatever race that happens to be. That doesn't mean every girl is like that, or that every girl hates your race. Don't play into the stereotypes, game her good, and you should be fine with the majority.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Eph said:
Race doesn't mean sh!t. As I said, no, not every girl is going to be into your race - whatever race that happens to be. That doesn't mean every girl is like that, or that every girl hates your race. Don't play into the stereotypes, game her good, and you should be fine with the majority.
You say race doesn't mean ****, but than proceed to tell me that not every girl will be in to my race. Yes you are right. There's nothing I can really do about my situation but try harder. However, don't go and tell me that race does not matter when it dictates my life everyday. Yes it does ******* matter lol. Blacks experience the most racism in this country due to the combination of deep rooted racism and thugdom. Asians and hispanics have it easier though. They can pull from the same women pool that Chad the Lacrosse captain/frat star pull from. Yet, most dress like ****, don't bother to workout or speak well. Essentially the totem pole is White male, hispanic male, asian male, and black male.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
You say race doesn't mean ****, but than proceed to tell me that not every girl will be in to my race. Yes you are right. There's nothing I can really do about my situation but try harder. However, don't go and tell me that race does not matter when it dictates my life everyday. Yes it does ******* matter lol. Blacks experience the most racism in this country due to the combination of deep rooted racism and thugdom. Asians and hispanics have it easier though. They can pull from the same women pool that Chad the Lacrosse captain/frat star pull from. Yet, most dress like ****, don't bother to workout or speak well. Essentially the totem pole is White male, hispanic male, asian male, and black male.
He doesn't get it. It's easier to say "you're a beta loser playing the victim card" than to accept truths about women. I've seen online dating profiles that say "no Indian men" or "no black men". I wonder how he would explain that to me.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
He doesn't get it. It's easier to say "you're a beta loser playing the victim card" than to accept truths about women. I've seen online dating profiles that say "no Indian men" or "no black men". I wonder how he would explain that to me.
I've seen it to lol. I remember not being able to pull as much women as the short nerdy guys in my fraternity, but the same guys sure did envy my looks and body.

Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
You don't have to try harder. You can spend more time figuring out where the fish like your bait.

And I don't necessarily think a latino of same economic background as a brother has it any better or a greater selection. You have some groups wanting to sample the black D for example. They might not even like you, but if you are built right, they will f0ck and s0ck your brains out... They might not marry, or bring you around their social circle, and they might, but it's fish that are definitely biting hard for your bait.

You got more choices than you think you do, but sometimes it's not in your geographic area.

Like the other guys said, get off the victim card. It's not good to speak it. You have a lot more opportunity than you believe you do.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
You don't have to try harder. You can spend more time figuring out where the fish like your bait.

And I don't necessarily think a latino of same economic background as a brother has it any better or a greater selection. You have some groups wanting to sample the black D for example. They might not even like you, but if you are built right, they will f0ck and s0ck your brains out... They might not marry, or bring you around their social circle, and they might, but it's fish that are definitely biting hard for your bait.

You got more choices than you think you do, but sometimes it's not in your geographic area.

Like the other guys said, get off the victim card. It's not good to speak it. You have a lot more opportunity than you believe you do.
Ya these girls are low quality sluts. There's a reason you see black guys with the worst quality women. Even rich black guys too lol. I would rather have a girl that's gf material.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I've seen it to lol. I remember not being able to pull as much women as the short nerdy guys in my fraternity, but the same guys sure did envy my looks and body.
I've seen the goofiest looking white dudes pulling HB 8 Asian girls in SF. Meanwhile the Indian guys and Asian guys are doing Bootcamps and trolling the bars.

Asian girls are God's gift to AFC white males. In fact my own sister is marrying one of those AFC's.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen the goofiest looking white dudes pulling HB 8 Asian girls in SF. Meanwhile the Indian guys and Asian guys are doing Bootcamps and trolling the bars.

Asian girls are God's gift to AFC white males. In fact my own sister is marrying one of those AFC's.
Why is that? Cute Asian women with the goofiest ugliest white dudes I ever seen in my life. Dudes you would think could never get a girl or have maybe 1 girl their whole life....its the biggest turn off for me. Then again im not in to Asian chicks