"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Why God Whyyyy

Pimpology101

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Ok, I've learned a lot from this site and I thank the djs. This past weekend I had 2 girls in the sack ready to do it and when I go to put it in im too soft, and they are too tight! Im only 17 I shouldnt have that problem right? I dont know what I should do Im like the master dj now with a soft penis :p
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
huh? are you on meds? drinking too much? or gay?
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I was just joking

what kind of meds? some meds have sexual side effects

but being with 2 different girls and going soft??
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
are you on paxil or xanex? those have sexual side effects, but you get back to normal after a while
 

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
7
Don't worry Pimp, this is pretty common with guys the first times. Either you *** in 10 seconds or you can't get hard. You're on the good side of it.

Hang in there, and don't worry about it, it'll be rock solid next time. Just go.
 

Pimpology101

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
No im on emimpremine or something. I dont understand why I wouldnt be rock solid though.. could it be nerves?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Hahahahahahaha,

Hey softee, you blame God for your impotence, maybe the mighty one is trying to save you from your demise!

Maybe the cause of your problem is that you are trying too hard, or not trying hard enough!! Pun intended!!!:D

A master DJ with a soft penis is blashphemus to us true DJ's!!:rolleyes:

Yes, you are right, you should not have this problem at 17 - it is probably mental - when it came time to do the deed you were thinking too much about DJ tips and techniques and too worried thinking about whether you are doing it right, instead of going with the natural flow of things.

Once you go soft, your mind will be negatively affected the next time, even when you try it with another girl - too much thinking creates anxiety performance - you are over DJ'ing!!!

You may need a psychiatrist now!:eek:
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Rofl youre probably just gay....

Come here and Ill give you a bloodtransfusion, Im filled with testosteron and my blood seems to produce some viagrasubstance :p j/k

Ive read that this thing might come from nervousness and its probably true, try to RELAX. I mean learn to relax and be comfortable nekkid, with your own body and around nekkid girls.
 

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
1,945
Reaction score
70
Age
44
Dr. P, I think you're the only psychiatrist this kid needs right now. :D


He's got a point Pimp'O. You're proably just thinking too much. Don't think too much. Be passionate, in the moment. That should be the only thing on your mind.

Clear your thoughts. Be like water.
 

Pimpology101

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Be like water? I dont like your analogies. Is there a way I can practice or something to make myself relax and more hard?
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Be like water is the teachings of the late Bruce Lee and what it means is that water can be both hard and soft it just depends on how it is applied etc it also means that the water becomes what it is inn...
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
Glad I don't have that prob. Shyt that sux. my only problem is that I stay hard. I use steroids so I know what does it, but I can usually pump out 3 or 4 joygasms before I go limp. WHEW. D-Bol and Primo.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I would look on the bright side... not many people lose their virginity to 2 women at the same time... props.

Learn about tantra...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Pimpology - you are taking medication for anxiety??? I didn't know that! This anxiety is probably causing your impotence problem (thinking too much about the details of the act).

You may want your third attempt to be with someone who you are really really really comfortable with!!
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Imiprimine is an anti-depressant, most of the Antidepressants cause sexual side effects, including erectile problems

How long have you been on it? this may be the cause of your problems but I hear it gets back to normal after 6-8 months
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
imiprine is a new drug. By your counts, you have been taking antidepressants since you were 12??
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top