Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why girls bombard me with s**** tests (i'm in a 3rd world muslim country)

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm average in look based on western standards, but i'm white with brown hair and greeen eyes, so i'm a rare commodity outside of the western world and this automatically put me in the top 10% of men in my majority brown and black country.
( white skin is very sought after outside of western lefty self hating morons world )

I've been learning structured game and red pill concepts for sometime now, I approach girls, get numbers, go out on dates as best as I can because we can't really date here, but I have had zero pull so far, nothing, not even a kiss close.

I'm not an exception, none of my friends are banging either. No one here is, and most of my married friends have a deadbedroom marriage.

Girls are obsessed with marriage, and won't hesitate to block you or ignore you if you don't propose right away.
Low value girls with zero prospects might wait a few months before blocking you, if you are high value enough and worth the wait, but if you don't propose in the 6 months you've been given, she will block you and move on to the next beta she can attract.

Of course no sex, not even a french kiss, you have to buy before testing the merchandise, f*** you if you don't like it, deal with it or live depressed for the rest of your life, girls here want to get married, the rest of your life is secondary, what important is the status.

I'm not learning game to bang muslim girls, it's impossible, i'm working on leaving this ****hole, sadly my best immigration prospect is canada, f*** me but it's better than this muslim ****hole.

Now whenever I meet a new girl, she bombard me with **** test, they never end, **** test after **** test. I started by passing them first, but now I don't even care, I just ignore them. I try to build some comfort as best as I can and go for the date or the meet and try establish some sexual dynamic, this get me blocked or ignored automatically. I'm getting nowhere here.

Why do I get so many **** tests?
Why the girls never feel reassured enough to stop testing me?
Am I too good looking for my country?
If so is there any good looking dude here who had some experience with conservative girls who do not f*** before marriage?
It's so annoying i'm not even banging and i'm getting moutains of tests it's not even worth learning game

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm average in look based on western standards, but i'm white with brown hair and greeen eyes, so i'm a rare commodity outside of the western world and this automatically put me in the top 10% of men in my majority brown and black country.
( white skin is very sought after outside of western lefty self hating morons world )

I've been learning structured game and red pill concepts for sometime now, I approach girls, get numbers, go out on dates as best as I can because we can't really date here, but I have had zero pull so far, nothing, not even a kiss close.

I'm not an exception, none of my friends are banging either. No one here is, and most of my married friends have a deadbedroom marriage.

Girls are obsessed with marriage, and won't hesitate to block you or ignore you if you don't propose right away.
Low value girls with zero prospects might wait a few months before blocking you, if you are high value enough and worth the wait, but if you don't propose in the 6 months you've been given, she will block you and move on to the next beta she can attract.

Of course no sex, not even a french kiss, you have to buy before testing the merchandise, f*** you if you don't like it, deal with it or live depressed for the rest of your life, girls here want to get married, the rest of your life is secondary, what important is the status.

I'm not learning game to bang muslim girls, it's impossible, i'm working on leaving this ****hole, sadly my best immigration prospect is canada, f*** me but it's better than this muslim ****hole.

Now whenever I meet a new girl, she bombard me with **** test, they never end, **** test after **** test. I started by passing them first, but now I don't even care, I just ignore them. I try to build some comfort as best as I can and go for the date or the meet and try establish some sexual dynamic, this get me blocked or ignored automatically. I'm getting nowhere here.

Why do I get so many **** tests?
Why the girls never feel reassured enough to stop testing me?
Am I too good looking for my country?
If so is there any good looking dude here who had some experience with conservative girls who do not f*** before marriage?
It's so annoying i'm not even banging and i'm getting moutains of tests it's not even worth learning game
Practically, women will do as much as they can get away with. This varies with how the girl was raised, possibly by how rational she is (practically non-existent), and the nature of the culture but the concept is the same everywhere.

In Muslim countries, the culture is set up in a way that controls everyone's sexuality. This keeps society stable, unlike what you currently see in the west. This arrangement works best for children and governments that are thinking long term, but sucks for individual adults.

What's happening is that women are punished, or at the very least highly pressured to seek out the beta arrangement of long term relationships, while at the same time know they can get commitment and the resources associated with it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, every leftist you meet here in the west all have white lovers. They hate whites, but they don't mind having white lovers all the same. It is something I always thought was funny having hung around those types.

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
This keeps society stable, unlike what you currently see in the west. This arrangement works best for children and governments that are thinking long term, but sucks for individual adults.
Hahahaha you should come here to see how f*** up our society is.
Muslim countries are not stable, the opposite, western countries are more stable, less violent, more prone to do good deeds, is more caring, less self centered( yes you are, beleive me, the delusion here is out of this world ) we are the worst scum earth has ever saw. Come pay us a visite if you want, you will flee thanking god you were born in a liberal western country.
And our gov is not seeing long term, they are too busy being corrupt and stealing.

Dude, where are you living? just google 3rd world muslim countries and have a gripe, wtf.

What's happening is that women are punished, or at the very least highly pressured to seek out the beta arrangement of long term relationships, while at the same time know they can get commitment and the resources associated with it.
So basically i'm f**ed

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha you should come here to see how f*** up our society is.
Muslim countries are not stable, the opposite, western countries are more stable, less violent, more prone to do good deeds, is more caring, less self centered( yes you are, beleive me, the delusion here is out of this world ) we are the worst scum earth has ever saw. Come pay us a visite if you want, you will flee thanking god you were born in a liberal western country.
And our gov is not seeing long term, they are too busy being corrupt and stealing.

Dude, where are you living? just google 3rd world muslim countries and have a gripe, wtf.
Historically older civilizations do not collapse as hard has newer ones do. There's a book called "Biohistory, Decline and Fall of the West" recommended reading. There are some videos on the topic too if you search on youtube. Basically Muslim cultures are less civilized but more vigorous than western cultures are. There's a lot more violence, lower average IQ's, loyalties are more personal, etc. But if and when we collapse, your civilization will still be there, and will probably take over Europe.

As far as your situation goes, you gotta think outside of the box buddy. There's always many solutions to a problem, you just have to find the one that makes sense for you.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polygamy is the solution over there.
Get one wife first and then the competition anxiety will make your roster and other women fight over pleasing you.

Also you rely too much on your looks. Women want socially dominant men (read my post from yesterday). Green eyes may be nice to look at, but doesn’t make her wet

You do not seem very masculine from the way you type, it seems like you are filled with emotions/anxiety (oestrogen) rather than testosterone (ambition, courage and being cool). Work on that

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get one wife first and then the competition anxiety will make your roster and other women fight over pleasing you.
That's a good point. I forgot about that.

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Historically older civilizations do not collapse as hard has newer ones do. There's a book called "Biohistory, Decline and Fall of the West" recommended reading. There are some videos on the topic too if you search on youtube. Basically Muslim cultures are less civilized but more vigorous than western cultures are. There's a lot more violence, lower average IQ's, loyalties are more personal, etc. But if and when we collapse, your civilization will still be there, and will probably take over Europe.

As far as your situation goes, you gotta think outside of the box buddy. There's always many solutions to a problem, you just have to find the one that makes sense for you.
No, the west will never fall.
European are too resillient, you went throught so much s***, why do you think I have green eyes and pale white skin? because your ancestors crossed thousands of miles and came to my country, and settled in and mixed with us. You are resisting already, redp pilling millions of men, even beyond your borders.
Will the west change? the west have changed dozens of times over the last 2000 years, will it fall? no, do you care? no, live your life, live the best life you can.

By the way, my people are way too dumb to take over europe, we scream but we don't bite

There is no solution for me, the only solution is to leave

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
European are too resillient, you went throught so much s***, why do you think I have green eyes and pale white skin? because your ancestors crossed thousands of miles and came to my country, and settled in and mixed with us. You are resisting already, redp pilling millions of men, even beyond your borders.
Will the west change? the west have changed dozens of times over the last 2000 years, will it fall? no, do you care? no, live your life, live the best life you can.

By the way, my people are way too dumb to take over europe, we scream but we don't bite

LOL, this guy.
Send me your girls

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, this guy.
Send me your girls
Come take them, they are all yours, f*** muslim girls, they disguste me. I'm serious, come marry 20 girls if you want, no one would give a f*** here

Wait I didn't finish reading your yesterday post, but you're into something, I do rely a lot on my look

Last edited:

theironlion

Don Juan
Reaction score

Also you rely too much on your looks. Women want socially dominant men (read my post from yesterday). Green eyes may be nice to look at, but doesn’t make her wet

You do not seem very masculine from the way you type, it seems like you are filled with emotions/anxiety (oestrogen) rather than testosterone (ambition, courage and being cool). Work on that
I hate muslim women, they disguste me. I will never f**** marry one, let alone 4
Other than that, your post was very helpful, I will pin it, thanks man

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate muslim women, they disguste me. I will never f**** marry one, let alone 4
Other than that, your post was very helpful, I will pin it, thanks man
A pretty man is no different than a pretty girl to her. Having nice eyes is something your mother will care about more than your girlfriend.

Many women even prefer dark hair and dark eyes over blonde hair or green eyes. Everyone has different idea of what looks masculine or mysterious. You cannot rely on these features and neither can I. Some women consider black men like Anthony Joshua more masculine etc also her physical preference can change from month to month

The point is that you are not a flower for her to look at, you need to have confidence and courage

From the way you speak; you speak like an angry hormonal teenager; not like a cool and calm man.

You need to fix that first. I’m sure girls can sense this. You don’t carry yourself like a man, you are more emotional than her

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow that's very optimistic. I hope you're right.

I think there are a lot of solutions. You're probably better off staying there. What do you do in your country? What's your source of income? What country is it?

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, every leftist you meet here in the west all have white lovers. They hate whites, but they don't mind having white lovers all the same. It is something I always thought was funny having hung around those types.
maybe this is his problem. they hate whites for marriage. love whites for hookups. but theyre not looking for hookups, only marriage. so he is out of the picture.

are u muslim OP?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Many women even prefer dark hair and dark eyes over blonde hair or green eyes. Everyone has different idea of what looks masculine or mysterious. You cannot rely on these features and neither can I. Some women consider black men like Anthony Joshua more masculine etc also her physical preference can change from month to month
That's a pathetic Cope and you know it. Statistics from okcupid show that lighter men on average get vastly more replies from women of all races.

My Blonde and blue eyed Anglo friend has been travelling all over the world. In Pakistan people would literally park their cars and run across a highway to take selfies with him.

Look at any Vlog of a blonde guy in a brown or black country, the women and men treat them like Gods.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
none of my friends are banging either. No one here is,
It's for very obvious reasons: your society ( Male gender ) elevated virginity to a God's level.
No Muslim man who respects himself will marry a non-virgin girl in a Muslim country.

Not only that, but if the girl found to F*uk around, she will be killed by her father or brothers.

The girls in your country are not F around for fear of their lives.

The honor of the family is in a direct connection with the family female's pus*sy condition: non-virgin girls? The family is the laughter stock of the village/town. Family with no honors.

The Male gender in most Muslim countries shot their own foot:
They condemn a non-virgin girl to a point of killing them. They won't marry a non-Virgin girl, but complain Why the girl won't F around.

(Btw, if you do find a girl who'll let you F her, it'll be anal. That way her puss*y is still sealed for the future husband, which is her life insurance policy )

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re going to have that attitude toward Canada, please don’t bother coming here.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's for very obvious reasons: your society ( Male gender ) elevated virginity to a God's level.
No Muslim man who respects himself will marry a non-virgin girl in a Muslim country.

Not only that, but if the girl found to F*uk around, she will be killed by her father or brothers.

The girls in your country are not F around for fear of their lives.

The honor of the family is in a direct connection with the family female's pus*sy condition: non-virgin girls? The family is the laughter stock of the village/town. Family with no honors.

The Male gender in most Muslim countries shot their own foot:
They condemn a non-virgin girl to a point of killing them. They won't marry a non-Virgin girl, but complain Why the girl won't F around.

(Btw, if you do find a girl who'll let you F her, it'll be anal. That way her puss*y is still sealed for the future husband, which is her life insurance policy )
This is the contradiction in traditional society, but the same thing exists in the West.

Men condemn and insult sluts that sleep around easily, but then they complain that they can't get laid.