Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why getting to know a girl is better than just getting in her pants.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Thanks for that tip. But don't you agree that ElStud should know the girl before he loses his virginity to her? Instead of boning the first girl who is drunk and will let him bone her.
Another good tip is to pick up smoking cigarettes if you don't already. Ok, don't actually start smoking as a habit because that is bad, but at least condition your lungs enough that you can smoke a cigarette or a cigar after a night of drinking.

Every dorm building has a section outside where everyone smokes. This is a great place to meet girls late at night on the weekends. Head out there with some of your friends around 2 a.m. or so and there will be tons of chicks out there smoking or even getting high. Just walk up to them and ask if they have a light. That's a pretty solid opener.

Even if you are petrified of cigarettes, buy some cigars and smoke them. Smoking one on the weekends isn't going to hurt you or make you addicted. I used to smoke them all the time and I ran track for a little while in college.

I had a friend in college who met some girl outside in the smoker's place. He walked up to her and asked her if she needed a light. She didn't, but she eventually took him upstairs to her room and fvcked his brains out that night.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
Another good tip is to pick up smoking cigarettes if you don't already. Ok, don't actually start smoking as a habit because that is bad, but at least condition your lungs enough that you can smoke a cigarette or a cigar after a night of drinking.

Every dorm building has a section outside where everyone smokes. This is a great place to meet girls late at night on the weekends. Head out there with some of your friends around 2 a.m. or so and there will be tons of chicks out there smoking or even getting high. Just walk up to them and ask if they have a light. That's a pretty solid opener.

Even if you are petrified of cigarettes, buy some cigars and smoke them. Smoking one on the weekends isn't going to hurt you or make you addicted. I used to smoke them all the time and I ran track for a little while in college.

I had a friend in college who met some girl outside in the smoker's place. He walked up to her and asked her if she needed a light. She didn't, but she eventually took him upstairs to her room and fvcked his brains out that night.
Smoking as an excuse to get laid, seems kind of useless. When you consider there are so many other places to get women. Let's see, the mall, class, the overall college campus, stores, restuarants. It's really useless to use smoking as an excuse to get laid. And if you think approaching in those places is awkward, that's your own insecure problem.

But really, using things as an excuse to get laid is insecure. Just walk up to a girl, socialize with her, be genuine, lead and escalate.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud,

I agree with the overall premise of your post. I do think, however, that it's a big deal that you're still a virgin.

What you're doing is regurgitating the pinnacle of DJ-dom: transcending lines and techniques and becoming a secure, confident person who is attractive because he is himself.

However, because you have no experience, you can't articulate how to get there. Instead, you can only say: approach, escalate, isolate, close.

That's not beneficial.

Get laid, then explain how you did it. That epiphany is better.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Where are the normal under grad college students?

I want to get laid as much as possible, forget about a "meaningful" relationship where we "connect".

Oh you don't have a heart CK! I feel like everyones gonna say something along the lines that I'll grow out of it, that I'm still immature for wanting Quantity over Quality. Whatever floats your boat.

How can sexual become part of your personality if you've never been sexual before? You talked about knowing when to escalate, you don't know how, you lack experience and the trigger finger to do it.

Do you know what its like to connect with a girl before you bang her, or the option of just having no strings attached sex? You think it'd be the more meaningful way, and it would be like in the movies where the sex is just AMAZING. Its sex my man, it wouldn't change that much from HBEasyChick to HBAmazingPersonality.

At my age, its **** load easier to get laid than to get in a "meaningful" relationship with a girl who is wholesome and has morals.

At your age, your not being yourself if you really don't want to be 6" inches in those guts as soon as possible.

But thats just my opinion
Meaningful relationship, haha. I'm just saying have fun with her before the sex. Tease her, break the ice with her, show her what you're really like. I dunno about any of you, but I hate going up to a girl all ingenuine. I'd rather just break the ice and have a genuine time with her. When you're ingenuine with a girl, it never feels real, it always feels like even if you're getting somewhere, there's some ingenuity and some girls won't fall for it. Plus the more genuine it was, the more chance there is that she'll actually pick up the phone when you call her. If you just went up to her, used a bunch of attraction techniques and BT spikes she's not gonna remember that. But if you went up there and showed her your reality and how you really are, she's gonna remember that.

Haha and you'd know I wouldn't know how to escalate huh. What is that because I didn't escalate with you in bed last night hun? Exactly, you wouldn't know. As a male you should be naturally sexual. If you feel you should make a move, make it. If you want to make things more sexual as a man, DO IT. Having a genuine time and actually having fun with a girl aint gonna stop that. Infact, if there's a more genuine vibe she might be more willing.

And what strings? It'd be pretty much the same, you'd just be f*cking a girl you knew. If she got the idea that it means more than it means, that means you probably gave it to her.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
ElStud,

I agree with the overall premise of your post. I do think, however, that it's a big deal that you're still a virgin.

What you're doing is regurgitating the pinnacle of DJ-dom: transcending lines and techniques and becoming a secure, confident person who is attractive because he is himself.

However, because you have no experience, you can't articulate how to get there. Instead, you can only say: approach, escalate, isolate, close.

That's not beneficial.

Get laid, then explain how you did it. That epiphany is better.
I agree. I tried to rep you, but it said I had to spread it around first.

I was going to post something like this as a response to him, but my phone rang, then you beat me to it. It's great that ElStud has thoughts like these and it shows that he is probably brighter than most give him credit for being.

Just being yourself works. I'm just myself when I talk to girls, and I act naturally for the most part. I don't really think about negs or IL, and I don't really have any sort of canned methods that I follow. But I can get away with being myself because I've already had the necessary experiences, like getting laid, having girlfriends, spinning plates, etc.

A guy like ElStud can't. Just being himself clearly isn't working because he hasn't gotten laid yet and he is still posting crap on SoSuave. He needs to get laid first and get some experience in the field before he can come on SoSuave and have revelations that just being yourself actually works.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Smoking as an excuse to get laid, seems kind of useless. When you consider there are so many other places to get women. Let's see, the mall, class, the overall college campus, stores, restuarants. It's really useless to use smoking as an excuse to get laid. And if you think approaching in those places is awkward, that's your own insecure problem.

But really, using things as an excuse to get laid is insecure. Just walk up to a girl, socialize with her, be genuine, lead and escalate.
I take everything I said back, you are a fvcking lost cause.

You act like what you have been doing up until this point is actually working. The only thing all your approaches have gotten you is a bunch of flakes and useless "FRs" on SoSuave.

You're not using smoking as an excuse to get laid. What I posted is just a suggestion, one that if you took you might actually get laid or at least have something meaningful to post about. But instead, you'll continue to praise yourself and be content with the fact that you can talk to random girls, which is something that probably 80 percent of the guy on this board can do. And even when you do actually close, seldom do you have the nuts to call the number, which is probably meaningless anyway because the number you've gotten is either dead or a flake.

"Just walk up to a girl, socialize with her, be genuine, lead and escalate" When the fvck have you ever actually done this? Good lord you are one of the biggest keyboard jockeys I have ever seen on this Web site, and that is a real accomplishment. Look beneath my username and see how long I've been on this site. You are a real piece of work. Sometimes I wonder if you are slow or mentally retarded. If so, please tell me and I will edit this post. Criticizing the disabled and mentally handicapped is something I try to avoid doing.

It's like someone said earlier in this thread. You need to post less and read more. You can't tell the forest from the trees.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
I take everything I said back, you are a fvcking lost cause.

You act like what you have been doing up until this point is actually working. The only thing all your approaches have gotten you is a bunch of flakes and useless "FRs" on SoSuave.

You're not using smoking as an excuse to get laid. What I posted is just a suggestion, one that if you took you might actually get laid or at least have something meaningful to post about. But instead, you'll continue to praise yourself and be content with the fact that you can talk to random girls, which is something that probably 80 percent of the guy on this board can do. And even when you do actually close, seldom do you have the nuts to call the number, which is probably meaningless anyway because the number you've gotten is either dead or a flake.

"Just walk up to a girl, socialize with her, be genuine, lead and escalate" When the fvck have you ever actually done this? Good lord you are one of the biggest keyboard jockeys I have ever seen on this Web site, and that is a real accomplishment. Look beneath my username and see how long I've been on this site. You are a real piece of work. Sometimes I wonder if you are slow or mentally retarded. If so, please tell me and I will edit this post. Criticizing the disabled and mentally handicapped is something I try to avoid doing.

It's like someone said earlier in this thread. You need to post less and read more. You can't tell the forest from the trees.
Hey call me anything you want. At the end I probably have several more FR's than anyone here and I have a lot more proof that I actually go out than a lot of people here do. Haha, yeah, you know it, I'm disabled and mentally handicapped. Without knowing anything about me, you've managed to dismantle the riddle. Haha, guys like you are sad stooping so low to have to flame people online to get their kicks.

Now when you actually know something about me, I'll take you seriously. But yeah, I haven't got laid, but I know people who have gotten laid who use the same mentality as I've talked about throughout this post. Besides, I'm starting to make more genuine approaches and it's working for me.

Plus getting laids not that big of a deal to me, I'd rather get to know her and that's my mentality. Hell I met this girl named Jamie by being "real" and she shows tons of interest. But do I really care? Nah, but getting laids not that big of a deal to me. I got my whole life to get laid. But if I ever wanted to get laid though, I'd just have to push myself to not be afraid to escalate.

The basic point is, there's more to women than just sex and there's more to life than just getting laid.

sprint

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Hey call me anything you want. At the end I probably have several more FR's than anyone here and I have a lot more proof that I actually go out than a lot of people here do. Haha, yeah, you know it, I'm disabled and mentally handicapped. Without knowing anything about me, you've managed to dismantle the riddle. Haha, guys like you are sad stooping so low to have to flame people online to get their kicks.

Now when you actually know something about me, I'll take you seriously. But yeah, I haven't got laid, but I know people who have gotten laid who use the same mentality as I've talked about throughout this post. Besides, I'm starting to make more genuine approaches and it's working for me.

Plus getting laids not that big of a deal to me, I'd rather get to know her and that's my mentality. Hell I met this girl named Jamie by being "real" and she shows tons of interest. But do I really care? Nah, but getting laids not that big of a deal to me. I got my whole life to get laid. But if I ever wanted to get laid though, I'd just have to push myself to not be afraid to escalate.

The basic point is, there's more to women than just sex and there's more to life than just getting laid.
First, I don't think you really know what you're talking about. Interest? What is she doing that indicates interest?

Also, you talk about being real. Well your mentality now seems to be getting into the friendzone because that's all that's going to happen with these girls. A "real" guy doesn't want to get to know a girl. He wants to get the girl. Sure maybe he can get to know but that is not his first goal.

You have a mentality of not caring which is good, but you are not going to get a gf or get laid or anything by the looks of it. You can be real and not escalate only to become their friend. That's stupid. You need to be real in the sense that you escalate.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... well my work is done here. Basically it's got to the point where people are still not getting the point of the post and I'm saying the same things over and over again. You want my response? Look through the topic you will find it. I'm not here to argue.

But I will put one last reply to the previous post. A "real" guy is not an ass pirate. I mean sure if your reality is "I just want to get in your pants" it could work, but you people still fail to realize there's more to a girl than getting in her pants.

This is what I mean by I'm saying the same thing over again. You can be HONEST and have genuine fun with a girl and still escalate. As I mentioned before somewhere in this topic, if you get friend zoned that's because you didn't escalate. But lol I got my whole life to get laid so I'm not really worried about that.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
The real problems with the post in two setences are:

1. You have no credibility due to lack of success with women.

2. The advice is straight out of the Generic Cliche Guide to Getting Girls.

And that's about it.

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only read the first post, but I can assume some people laughed at it, well you get props from me. Just have fun man, whether you wanna talk to them, flop your **** out on the table, whatever.