Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why getting to know a girl is better than just getting in her pants.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur, drtk.

OP I don't know why you think there is nothing after sex. Are you implying that thats all there is to women? That once you have sex with them, you are done with them? Sounds pretty sexist to me.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
No, once again you show your lack of understanding. You sound like a frustrated chump because you would rather be friends with girls and enjoy their company than have sex with them, something youve never gotten close to doing. There's more to women than sex, huh? You would be one to know, so why dont you enlighten us with your mystical, enchanting ways? I agreed with some of what you said to an extent, but thats because ive actually gotten laid. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE NOT, which takes away any right you think you have to say its refreshing to get to know women, rather than to sleep with them. You wanna know whats even better? Having sex with a girl you like to spend time with, once again, something youre unfamilar with. Instead of trying to impress the individuals here, do what really makes you happy. If you like being a creep, be a creep until that little light in your head clicks. A-Unit and Rollo single handedly anhilated you. Stop fooling yourself kid, it only hurts you.
I cannot believe people listen to you and you actually have credibility on this board. This guy is showing true interest in a girl and you blow him off like having feelings for women is such a bad thing. And boning them is all their good for. You are what I use to be when I was on this board 3 years ago. I have changed and have better relationships with women.

Ever know what it feel like when You "bone" a girl and she is completely entrusted to you. she waits and stares at you just because, she kisses you when you sleep, she makes you breakfast, and the biggest gift of all is when she cannot stop looking into your eyes and has a smile on her face the whole time your together. where a starbucks barista compliments on how amazing of a couple we look, yet we've only met 2 days ago. I prefer this kind of weekend instead of trying to leave her house as quickly as possible because she was drunk when you "gamed" her.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oakraiderz2

You wanna know whats even better? Having sex with a girl you like to spend time with...
Originally Posted by trd323

Ever know what it feel like when You "bone" a girl and she is completely entrusted to you?
I think you two are actually agreeing more than you'll admit.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Well I was at college today and approached these chicks. Eventually I talked to them and was very real with them. There was a vey real vibe there and the girls could tell I wasn't just "trying to get in their pants". And overall, I just hung out with the girls and wasn't really caring about interest or attraction or any of that crap.
In other words: you got put in the friend zone.

Why getting in her pants is more important then getting to know her: You get to have sex.

trd323 said:
she makes you breakfast.
Well... My ONS' sometimes make me breakfast. Sometimes.

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noobs and those that are confused I want you all to take note as I am going to make an example of this thread right now. I have paid close attention to this thread and there are a few things that I have noticed.

1) This thread is very popular and posters are coming out of the woodwork to weigh in. Now the OP was given advice long ago and calibrated appropriately, but the hating and flaming continues onwards anyways. OP isn't even responding but this is a popular thread for guys to come in and flame the OP still.

Why is this? It's simply because there is a lot of pent up frustration against themselves and this is the perfect chance to unleash it, to release their anger. They arn't really flaming the OP, but rather flaming themselves. They are flaming the parts of themselves that are bitter, that are outraged. Theres a lot of emotion here. It's black and white thinking. If you look at a woman as anything but someone to have sex with then your an AFC. It's a common elastic snapback effect for recovering AFC's. Black and white thinking.

2) There is a lot of black and white thinking.

We have OP who at first painted a very clear platonic picture, saying that none of what the community endorses is necessary. That if you just be in the moment with the girl and have fun, those are the types of guys she will end up having sex with. While this is key down the road, there are many fundamental subtle sexual things that are required as a pre-requisit in order for that mindset to work out. In other words what the poster is talking about is the "icing" on the cake. Something that only someone who truely understand sexuality and attraction can benefit from in order to have an abundant sex life. Since OP is a virgin he clearly does not have these fundamental understandings.

Then we have the guys on the opposite end of the spectrum. These guys are coming in talking about how they have been laid, bragging, acting all cool as if they are the biggest pimp on the boards, getting all emotional, bringing their baggage into the thread. These guys ARE JUST AS MUCH AFC as OP is. Sure they "might" and I do mean "MIGHT" have been laid before -- but the truth is that most of them really are not that successful either, or they wouldnt be so upsett and emotional towards OP's post. These guys think all women are for is sex and if you don't think that way than your an AFC. Another clear example of the recovering afc elastic snapback theory. These guys struggle with women just as much as the OP but since at least they are in touch with their sexual side, they get lucky from time to time.... MAYBE. Obviously though they don't have enough success or sex to get past their frustrations with themselves or with women. Personally I usually find that the guys with the most challenges with women tend to be the loud obnoxious hollier than thou guys on forums who talk about all the sex they have and act like their **** don't stink. Those are the guys that suck the worse in the field when I meet them. They usually have issues on top of issues.

3) Finally you have the balanced posters. There were a handful of them in this post. You can recognize them because their posts are balanced, they are non-emotional, and they are down the middle where the truth lies.

So for those that are confused, pay attention to the calm down to earth posters who give calibrated advice and ignore the mighty posters screaming for attention, pouring out their emotions and pain.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:
I cannot believe people listen to you and you actually have credibility on this board. This guy is showing true interest in a girl and you blow him off like having feelings for women is such a bad thing. And boning them is all their good for. You are what I use to be when I was on this board 3 years ago. I have changed and have better relationships with women.

Ever know what it feel like when You "bone" a girl and she is completely entrusted to you. she waits and stares at you just because, she kisses you when you sleep, she makes you breakfast, and the biggest gift of all is when she cannot stop looking into your eyes and has a smile on her face the whole time your together. where a starbucks barista compliments on how amazing of a couple we look, yet we've only met 2 days ago. I prefer this kind of weekend instead of trying to leave her house as quickly as possible because she was drunk when you "gamed" her.
Simmer down there tiger. Im not advocating sleeping with girls who like you and later telling them to f*ck off. Do you know anything about ElStud? Hes been here for the past 4 years spitting the same garbage. Now he tries to say getting to know girls is better than having sex with them, albeit hes a virgin. Hes merely trying to justify the fact that he cant even KISS a girl, let alone have sex with one. You know NOTHING about me, so please refrain from making inane attempts at comparing me to what you once used to be. Im not discouraging him, IM CALLING HIM OUT! This kid is a VIRGIN, YET he says being "real" with a girl is better than having sex. I dont think its black or white one way or another. I CAN say that having sex with no strings attached is pretty bad ass. HOWEVER, (you probably already know this since you know me and what not) having sex with a girl that you like and whose company you enjoy is something that ive been looking for for a while and found a few months ago. Ive been talking to this girl for the past 3 months (summer break), and the fact the shes been trying to make it work is amazing to me; in addition, im absolutely crazy about her. I moving back to where i go to school in 2 days and plan on becoming exclusive with her.

SO...before you open your mouth and say anything about me...stop, think about it, and dont do anything. Elstud is a joke IMO. Look at his old post. All i see this as is an attempt to impress everyone here with his new fresh outlook on life that makes him unique. Every post he makes, he makes a fool of himself and is torn a new *******. I apologize that i refure to placate his ego, instead of telling him the truth, like many other members here have done. Appearently i did an inadequate job in making my point in the previous post, hopefully this sheds some light on things.

And yes, i do know what its like to have sex with a girl whos completely entrusted in me. Dont ever put words into my mouth, please, cause you look like a fool. THank you.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Problem with JBY

Is the woman who applies make up everyday 'being herself"? How about the woman with implants, is she 'being herself"? What about the woman wearing high heels becasue it boosts her height 4 inches? Lets turn it the other way, what of the woman wearing a business suit that emphasizes her shoulders with pads in the jacket is she 'being herself"? If she colors her hair does this make her less genuine?

If being ourselves is an idealized state then I should reasonably be able to expect a like-minded fitness model to be attracted to me even if my greatest passion is to sit on my couch, eat a large pizza and wash it down with a 6 pack of Michelob while watching Monday Night Football, right? After all, I am just being myself.

The hardest distinction the uninitiated have with the JBY (just be yourself) dynamic is that personality is malable. You define what being yourself is at any given moment and it's relative to your personal conditions and environment. So where do you draw the line? When does a genuine change of character become legitimate rather than being 'shallow' or 'superficial'? Those are just catch terms that women (and too many chumps) have used with success over the centuries and men have internalized as being states of perception that women think are undesirable, yet they never accurately define. Rather, they stay intentionally ambiguous and relative to individual woman's interpretation, while their behaviors indicate their own motivations.

You are who you believe you are, and you are who she perceives you to be.

One of the hardest things for anyone, male or female, to hear is that they need to change their lifestyle because it implies that them just 'being themselves' is in some way at fault for their present conditions. It's analogous to telling someone they're not living their lives 'correctly' or that they're raising their kids 'wrong'. If I have a friend that is shooting heroin and I actively encourage him to stop and make an effort to help him 'clean up', society calls me a hero or a savior. When I encourage my friend to quit smoking before she gets cancer, I'm a concerned good-friend helping my friend with a health risk behavior. But when I tell a friend he needs to change his approach to women and this is a reason for his unhappiness and he needs to change himself, look better and feel better, then I'm a 'shallow' prick and insensitive to his 'problem'. Worse still is even attempting to offer constructive criticism, in as positive a light possible, that a person can improve themselves by changing their outlook and modifying their behavior.

Personality is not only malable, but it can change dramatically under specific conditions. An easy example of this is veterans with post traumatic stress disorder. These men were exposed to traumatic environments that fundamentally altered their personalities. While this is an extreme illustration it proves that becoming a 'different person' is a matter of conditions. If my conditions are such that I enjoy sitting at home eating a whole pizza, washing it down with a six pack of Budweiser and watching Anime on a Friday evening, can I realistically expect that hot fitness instructor at the gym to come on over and genuinely want to ƒuck my brains out? And why not? Afterall I'm only being myself and she should "love me for who I am", right? If this were my case, the conditions that define my personality are incongruous with attracting and/or maintaining a relationship with someone whose conditions are not my own. This is the mindset ELSTUD and other AFCs simply do not get.

We can alter our own personalities and have them altered by our conditions or any combination of the two, but to suggest that personality is static is a falsehood. The trap is to think that altering personality is in anyway disingenuous - there are certainly teriffic 'actors' and posers, and the like, that when we are confronted with them we sense (or even know) that they are pushing an envelope that they may not be entirely comfortable with, but there is merit to a 'fake it till you make it' doctrine. We only percieve it as being 'false', 'superficial' or as "trying to be something your not" when we have a concept or knowledge of a previous set of personality behaviors. If you met a ****y-funny guy at a club this weekend how are you to know whether he's the real deal or stretching the limits of his personality if you've never met him before?

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud, I think you are that idiot freshman who says hey to everyone he walks by.

You are in college now. As Stifler said in American Pie, it's time to locate your d!ck, remove the shrink wrap from it and begin fvcking using it.

Again, you are in college. Now is the time to quit thinking about hanging out with chicks in a platonic sense and begin having as much non-attached sex as possible. If you go to a major state university, something like 60 percent of the girls you encounter are in their stage where they are willing (and hoping) to experiment sexually. Take advantage of this now. You only get to be a freshman in college once. In six years, you'll be 24 like me and longing for the good old days of dorm room living and promiscuous young women.

Quit posting dumb sh!t on SoSuave and think of girls only as objects. There is nothing wrong with it because the majority of them that you meet want to be used like objects and fvcked by as many dudes as possible. Lord, it is the first fvckin week of school. There are no classes - only partying - and there are plenty of freshmen honeys who have never drank and never had sex. They are prime for the picking the first week of school ElStud because they are still in awe of older college guys and the freshmen guys are too timid to approach them. Trust me, all the smart older guys know this, and they are taking advantage of it by banging all the little dorm room pop tarts they can lasso into their keg and jungle juice parties. Do you see all those old shoes hanging from power lines? Guys throw them up there when they bang a freshman girl in the first week of school. That was the ritual at my college, at least.

So ElStud, what are you going to do? Are you going to think of these chicks in a platonic sense and post dumb crap on this message board, or are you going to take advantage of the situation and bang as many of them as possible. You only have a window of about a month or two months where these girls are promiscuous and willing to do anything. Once mid-terms roll around, the awe factor of college will have worn off and they will be less willing to shack up with a random guy. Not to mention, they might even be packing on a few pounds from all the bad eating and drinking they'll be doing.

ElStud, I really hope you get it together. It absolutely pains the hell out of me when I see a guy your age merely coasting through this portion of his life without having as good of a time as he could possibly be having. You're clearly not scared to walk up to random girls. You just have to learn what to say and how to act.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:
You're the one no one should be listening to. ElStud is 18 and a freshman at a major state university. Do you know what that means? If you don't, read my post above.

Get off your high horse and get some awareness. Sure, relationships and mutual attraction can be fun, but they are reserved for a guy who is more mature than ElStud. Specifically, a guy who is, again, 18 and a freshman at a major state university should not be searching for an LTR or even hoping to connect with a girl. Even if he is the monogamous type, the vast majority of the girls he meets are not looking for anything exclusive or hoping to connect with a guy right now.

Oak is 100 percent, completely right. And it's posts like yours that make me hate this message board.

Again, ElStud is 18 and his dating pool largely consists of chicks who are not interested in anything serious at this point - not girls who are going to stare deeply in his eyes and cook him breakfast in the morning. The girls he shacks up with are mostly going to be concerned with banging correctly and not waking their roommates up in the process. I'll agree that having sex with a girl you truly have feelings for is a lot better than banging some random skeezer, but ElStud isn't at the point in his life where he should be trying to find a girl to make love to. To give him advice like this is to mislead him greatly and set him up for failure. I guarantee that every girl he meets will not be interested in any sort of an exclusive relationship.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry if I flipped a switch there, but I was one of those freshmen who I described - the ones who just sat their idly with their jaws dropped while all the older upperclassmen guys nailed the chicks on my dorm floor. When I was a freshman, I remember meeting and "connecting" with some girls like ElStud described at the food court. I thought we hit off - until that night, when they ditched me at the entrance of our dorm and jumped in the back of a pick-up truck driven by some burly looking frat dude who was wearing a cowboy hat and rounding up the freshmen bitties.

Believe it or not ElStud, you have a ton of options. If you don't have any friends or can't find any parties (which is not possible BTW), just get some booze and drink with your floor mates in your room. It's probably not allowed, but everyone still does it. When it gets to be like 2 or 3 a.m., head up to the entrance of your dorm and chill outside with your friends. There will be tons of drunk girls stumbling home. Just stop them outside and talk to them. Eventually, one of them will take you up to her room.

Right now, it is more of a numbers game than it has ever been for you.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are absolutely right about SOME girls, but to generalize a population of girls based on some notion that when girls are young and in college that all of them want to just get ****ed is WRONG. Yes, there are a lot of those in campus at frat parties, dorm parties, etc. But go and pick up young girls at the supermarket, book stores, etc. You will get the types of girls based on the location you pick them up.

And you are concluding that no young girl wants the fantasy of meeting her dream guy that young????

I just believe you cannot judge girls at all. For example, My best friend met a go-go dancer/model when they were 20 and they are still together and she cannot be more happy spending a friday watching a movie with him. If he wants to be her friend first then so be it. Most relationships are based on friends hooking up their single friends anyway, and most relationship stories are about how her friend hooked them up or they were friends first.

The reason it does not work with AFC(hate this accronym) is because he is not adding value to her, but trying to buy or scheme his way into the relationship.

And I do apologize to OAk because I based him on this one post where he bashed this poor kid.

HighHorse??? Mother ****er I am here because my friend told me how 80% of this board is based on people reading the bible and other pick up BS and just copying and pasting their responses. I am actually genuinely interested in giving guys real life advice.

I am in no way a master that can go to any girl and take them home that night. I have had ONS but the girl is so horny and/or plastered that the next guy she talked to would have had the same chance. I base my responses on my experience with how REAl girls behave; NO games, NO BS, just straight up my personality and hers and see where it goes.

Nothing personal. I am just tired of people bashing REAL guys that have no experience. And it is ****ing these guys up more than helping them.

I think we are both here to help.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came all over my FB's back earlier today.. I don't care I've only known her a year.. I have more exceptional experiences with her than those emo bois at her work who "understand her heart"

You aren't really cool with her until you understand what makes her ***

Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
No, once again you show your lack of understanding. You sound like a frustrated chump because you would rather be friends with girls and enjoy their company than have sex with them, something youve never gotten close to doing.
This requires activation or a burst of a bubble, such as, if this so call friend starts talking about how some shallow hot dude is satisfying her while El Stud finds himself in a glass wall of just being friends with her.

Nevertheless, apart from that activation of bubble, ignorance is still a state of bliss. Therefore, it is fun to be friends with girls, listen to Mariah Carrey or a host of other female artists, and hugging your mother like she's a big teddy bear, and use a hand or fleshlight to take care of the rest. El Stud is right.

oakraider said:
There's more to women than sex, huh? You would be one to know, so why dont you enlighten us with your mystical, enchanting ways?
Just go on this link and you'll see there is more to women then just sex.

These links prove it:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gmJGAVP2i7s

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VSdKMzVbQdI&feature=related

They also have an angelic voice. Yes, she is mystical and enchanting when you listen to her music don't you think? My mom hates her though. I had to give her CD's to my uncle but still have copies floating around.

oakraider said:
I agreed with some of what you said to an extent, but thats because ive actually gotten laid. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE NOT, which takes away any right you think you have to say its refreshing to get to know women, rather than to sleep with them.
Right, and ElStud probably has never tried LSD, or going on a serious acid trip to say that it's not for him and that you can be happy without using LSD.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO @ comparing abstaining from sex to not taking LSD.

You don't belong here Luke. This site is for guys who like women. A guy who's Friday night consists of mommy tucking him in followed by an intimate encounter with fleshy while Mariah Carey is playing has no business giving any sort of advice on the opposite sex.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trd323 said:
You are absolutely right about SOME girls, but to generalize a population of girls based on some notion that when girls are young and in college that all of them want to just get ****ed is WRONG. Yes, there are a lot of those in campus at frat parties, dorm parties, etc. But go and pick up young girls at the supermarket, book stores, etc. You will get the types of girls based on the location you pick them up.

And you are concluding that no young girl wants the fantasy of meeting her dream guy that young????

I just believe you cannot judge girls at all. For example, My best friend met a go-go dancer/model when they were 20 and they are still together and she cannot be more happy spending a friday watching a movie with him. If he wants to be her friend first then so be it. Most relationships are based on friends hooking up their single friends anyway, and most relationship stories are about how her friend hooked them up or they were friends first.

The reason it does not work with AFC(hate this accronym) is because he is not adding value to her, but trying to buy or scheme his way into the relationship.

And I do apologize to OAk because I based him on this one post where he bashed this poor kid.

HighHorse??? Mother ****er I am here because my friend told me how 80% of this board is based on people reading the bible and other pick up BS and just copying and pasting their responses. I am actually genuinely interested in giving guys real life advice.

I am in no way a master that can go to any girl and take them home that night. I have had ONS but the girl is so horny and/or plastered that the next guy she talked to would have had the same chance. I base my responses on my experience with how REAl girls behave; NO games, NO BS, just straight up my personality and hers and see where it goes.

Nothing personal. I am just tired of people bashing REAL guys that have no experience. And it is ****ing these guys up more than helping them.

I think we are both here to help.
:yawn:

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's something unsettlingly incestuous about your attitude to your mother Luke.

You're in no place to be giving advice here and you're wasting your time on these boards. Two thousand posts in and you're still advising a young man who should be in his prime to choke the chicken, craft the carrot and wield the willy with his own bare hands.

No seriously, absolute joke, what is this? Wankaholics anonymous?

"Hello, my name is Hansi Handjob and we're back again this week with another couple of lost souls who love to pump the pole. Today we have a new member joining our spunk collective, our orgasm organisation, Luke, would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Hello, I'm Luke and I... I love my hand"

*Polite applause*

"They say love hurts, and self love hurts so much, it really cramps on the wrist."

*pats on the back and collective murmurings of 'there there'*

What are we meant to say?

"Well done Luke, we feel your chaffing"

GET REAL. Please leave this board and preach to some other fools about joining your Church for Chronic Chicken Chokers.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
The problem with this rationale is in what a guy perceives as "abundance". To the starving man a cracker is as good as filet mignon. You can say poon is poon, but is it? Why are you not with a fat chick who treats you like a king then? The problem with "something more" is in thinking you've had it all when you haven't. Do you honestly think ELSTUD, the virgin, has had enough experience to "say, I'm tired of all this, I want something more substantial?"

And how's that working out for you? Here I thought you had these nobler, loftier intentions than to just 'lay girls'.

Most guys get a LJBF rejection because of a process. These are the "friends first" mindset guys; the guys who put far too much emphasis on a solitary woman and wait her out until the perfect moment to attempt to escalate to intimacy, at which point her most comfortable rejection is to LJBF. This is made all the more easy for her because of the process the guy used to get to that point.

Most guys (not all) who get to the point of a LJBF rejection come to it because they fall in line with a Sniper mentality. They wait for their one target, constantly attempting to prove their merit in doing so - meaning they emphasize a comfort level and try to be friends before lovers. In essence they believe that desexualizing themselves will make them more attractive (by virtue of not being like "other guys") because they've bought into the idea that a woman must be comfortable with them first before they initiate intimacy. Once the AFC gets to a point where he's mustered enough courage to initiate, and he feels she 'should' be comfortable enough to appreciate him as BF material, the Sniper takes his shot.

The problem with this process is that it bypasses essential stages of attraction and the necessary discomfort and sexual tension necessary for intimacy and proceeds directly to a warm familiar, comfortable, rapport; the exact opposite of arousal. If you think about this in terms of sex, this is the stage right after climax when she wants to cuddle, spoon and be wrapped up in her nice, secure oxytocin induced comfort-cocoon. This the opposite of the testosterone fueled, sweaty, anxious and uncomfortable stage of arousal and intercourse before that release. So in terms of "friendship" and the Sniper mentality, you've skipped arousal and gone straight to comfort. You're perceived as a stuffed animal she can hug and then put back on the bed. Thus, when that previously platonic stuffed animal uncharacteristically gets a hard-on and says "I think we ought to be intimate" her reaction is to think that everything you've done for her up to that point has been some grand ruse. My God, all you wanted was sex this whole time?
But you're missing that if being sexual was really a part of your personality you could be sexual and still be you. And if you're truly being yourself and not outcome dependent, chances are you are not gonna get LJBF'd. Why do you assume that being yourself doesn't mean you can be sexual. If you want to be sexual yiou can be. Infact, as I've mentioned probably a 1000 times, it's the guys who are truly themselves, confident and not outcome dependent, who get laid constitantly, a lot more than the guys who get laid by going up to girls and using lines.

And for the 15,000th time an AFC is not confident and an AFC is not truly being himself. And in the end, if you're confident about who yourself is, you can be yourself and get laid. Infact, there's no reason being your true self WOULDN'T get you laid. If you have confidence, you aren't gonna be afraid to be sexual.

And don't misinterpret me as saying "Take it slow" with a girl. I'm just saying in the time before you lay her, have fun with her. Hell you could be yourself and lay her the next day, if "yourself" is truly confident and not outcome dependent. But hell, if "yourself" was outcome dependent, you could STILL probably get laid, because that's your reality.

The biggest problem with AFC's it they are afraid to escalate and lead the interaction. They are also unconfident and scared about being rejected.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Thanks for that tip. But don't you agree that ElStud should know the girl before he loses his virginity to her? Instead of boning the first girl who is drunk and will let him bone her.
It doesn't really matter man. I was a virgin until I was 19 and waited for a girl I knew. It wasn't any different or more special than any of the other times I've had sex. In fact, I don't even talk to that girl anymore and had a huge falling out with her a few years back.

I could have had sex multiple times before that, but didn't because I wanted it to be special or something gay like that. Looking back, I regret not throwing caution to the wind and getting laid at 16-17. It would have made my transition into college a whole lot smoother.

I also think if ElStud, or any virgin guy, waits for a girl he connects with, he runs the risk of over-qualifying. That kind of approach is also flawed because it'll give him a way to continue to make excuses for being a virgin. At this rate, he could wind up 26 and still telling himself that he is waiting for the right girl or that he prefers to connect with girls instead of fvcking them. Don't get me wrong, it's cool to connect with girls and that can sometimes even be better than having sex with them, but it's not cool to rationalize being a virgin by saying you prefer to hang out with girls and get to know them instead of fvcking them.

I'd say ElStud should lose it wherever he can, outside of paying for a hooker to fvck his brains out or something like that. When you get to your mid-20s, sex will lose its luster some and you'll realize that it isn't some special act that should be put on a pedestal. I remember when I was younger, I used to freak out about the number of sexual partners the girls I dated had. Now, I realize that sex is normal act that normal people do. Normal people are willing to fvck other normal people with no-strings attached. It's not a barometer for their morality or an indicator of what kind of person they are.

I'm pulling for ElStud. I think he has chance at making it click. He's made some progress in the time he has been here, and he clearly has no fear of approaching. Those are two good things.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be sexual yiou can be. Infact, as I've mentioned probably a 1000 times, it's the guys who are truly themselves, confident and not outcome dependent, who get laid.
You say that, yet you've never actually have had sex before. If you're not outcome dependant, then it shouldn't really matter if you get to know them or not.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
It doesn't really matter man. I was a virgin until I was 19 and waited for a girl I knew. It wasn't any different or more special than any of the other times I've had sex. In fact, I don't even talk to that girl anymore and had a huge falling out with her a few years back.

I could have had sex multiple times before that, but didn't because I wanted it to be special or something gay like that. Looking back, I regret not throwing caution to the wind and getting laid at 16-17. It would have made my transition into college a whole lot smoother.

I also think if ElStud, or any virgin guy, waits for a girl he connects with, he runs the risk of over-qualifying. That kind of approach is also flawed because it'll give him a way to continue to make excuses for being a virgin. At this rate, he could wind up 26 and still telling himself that he is waiting for the right girl or that he prefers to connect with girls instead of fvcking them. Don't get me wrong, it's cool to connect with girls and that can sometimes even be better than having sex with them, but it's not cool to rationalize being a virgin by saying you prefer to hang out with girls and get to know them instead of fvcking them.

I'd say ElStud should lose it wherever he can, outside of paying for a hooker to fvck his brains out or something like that. When you get to your mid-20s, sex will lose its luster some and you'll realize that it isn't some special act that should be put on a pedestal. I remember when I was younger, I used to freak out about the number of sexual partners the girls I dated had. Now, I realize that sex is normal act that normal people do. Normal people are willing to fvck other normal people with no-strings attached. It's not a barometer for their morality or an indicator of what kind of person they are.

I'm pulling for ElStud. I think he has chance at making it click. He's made some progress in the time he has been here, and he clearly has no fear of approaching. Those are two good things.
That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying you can actually have a genuine time with a girl and f*ck her just as fast as you would with any of those attraction skills. Infact, hell, you could still use what you learned in seduction, as long as it's been truly embedded into yourself and your personality. It's almost less of be yourself and more of "be confident in who yourself is". Once your confident enough with who you are to just go up to a girl and be real, it'll probably be faster than any attraction techniques.

I think I'm probably the only one hear who understands the fact that women are attracted to a males reality. Why do you think jerks get laid? Not because they're nice to women, but because being a jerk is a part of their reality and REALLY apart of their personality, as in they're not faking being jerks, they really are, inside, jerks. This is why guys who TRY and act like jerks to get laid, FAIL, because deep inside being a jerk really isn't who they are.