Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Why George Clooney Proposed to Her"

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I see your point, but gleaning information from the game of a Grade A Player (or Omega Loser) can be useful. It's not a question of giving it importance but of culling data. It's always smart to ask yourself "What can I learn from this guy?" It can help you get what you want. That's why people are on boards and blogs. Contemplation vs. action is a false dichotomy; a man should engage in both.
Don't talk to me like I'm 5 bro. A lot of guys here suck that dudes dyck and now are butthurt. Everybody retires from the game one way or another.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Don't talk to me like I'm 5 bro. A lot of guys here suck that dudes dyck and now are butthurt. Everybody retires from the game one way or another.
You misinterpreted my tone. I don't disagree with your points.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see the big deal. He met a mature woman who has her own life and money, and seems happy. Best of luck to the both of them.

And its funny....that for as much as dudes on this site will criticize women for paying too much attention to hollywood and media, guys are busy caring so much about George Clooney's personal life. Im with Warrior74 on this one...dudes were riding Clooney's jock for years and are now butthurt that he's deciding to call it a day on the bachelor life. I also agree with backbreaker....how about we just accept that the dude found a woman he clicks with, and leave it at that.

Like I said before, good on Clooney for finding what he feels is a good woman who makes him happy. Instead of making assumptions about him, his fiance or their relationship, Im just gonna wish them the best. This thread is like reading comments on a gossip website like E! or that Perez Hilton blog.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
This thread is like reading comments on a gossip website like E! or that Perez Hilton blog.
Your two favourite sites no less. :rockon:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
Your two favourite sites no less. :rockon:
Nice flame attempt. Did I hurt Zunder's feeling by telling the truth? There's no reason for grown ass men to give a damn about who George Clooney is banging, dating, or marrying.:down:

And no, I dont look at gossip sites. Unlike some of you in this thread, I dont give a fvk about celebrities and their personal lives. I def dont sit around sh!t talking them or their loved ones.:nono: Whats the point?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^My viewpoint was not "mind your own business". Read my post again. My viewpoint is that grown ass men, aka supposedly mature men, should not care about what celebrities do in their dating lives. Their lives are much different from regular folks. And grown men shouldnt behave like ditzy females who gossip and argue about celebrity on their little gossip sites.

That was my point. If you guys wanna continue with it, by all means do so. I just think it lacks any purpose and theres no positive knowledge to gain from it. This is not TMZ.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
I don't need to re-read your post again I already had to go through the torture of reading it the first time.
I lol'd. Don't be fooled by gaylan's phoney "live and let live" attitude. She's only worked up a lather on this because Clooney is another extreme sh!tlib hollyweirdo and his bride to be is an older NAM lawyer cvnt. In short they get the Cathedral's (gaylan's) seal of approval.

If however the Cloon-dog happened to be Christian and a net contributor and was getting hitched to another anglo the mittens would have come off in a heartbeat :cuss: This concern over "gossip" all of a sudden is a ruse. Lets not forget it's 7500+ posts over at loveshack doing exactly that with all the other cheetos stained orcas.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^lolol, awwww, did Clooney's engagement shatter your dreams of one day slurping his splooge? Huh manospambot?

No wonder your busy sh!t talking him and his wife. Youre green with jealousy lol. All of a sudden our resident manosphere clown cares so much about celeb life. Funny how butthurt people are that their so called poster-boy for the playboy bachelor life has finally decided to settle down.

God forbid a man finally get married after decades of playing the field. Nope, whiny b!tch made trolls (like the above) are here to put down him and his wife lol. Funny how dudes flip flop so quickly. Doesnt matter though. While youre butthurt and whining like a teenage girl online, George is entering his twilight years with a woman who makes him happy...nevermind all the memories he has of his fun life.

lmfao haters gon' hate.

JustOlder_!

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a gal with some wit...... he has obviously banged enough eye candy so he is probably gettin tired of it. George is no youngster himself so if he can pick from a tree like this , not bad. dating over 10 years younger is hard only because youth have no experience and if you date older ...well, you don't like the saggy boobs either.. .

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^lolol, awwww, did Clooney's engagement shatter your dreams of one day slurping his splooge? Huh manospambot?

No wonder your busy sh!t talking him and his wife. Youre green with jealousy lol. All of a sudden our resident manosphere clown cares so much about celeb life. Funny how butthurt people are that their so called poster-boy for the playboy bachelor life has finally decided to settle down.

God forbid a man finally get married after decades of playing the field. Nope, whiny b!tch made trolls (like the above) are here to put down him and his wife lol. Funny how dudes flip flop so quickly. Doesnt matter though. While youre butthurt and whining like a teenage girl online, George is entering his twilight years with a woman who makes him happy...nevermind all the memories he has of his fun life.

lmfao haters gon' hate.
Ovaries reaching critical rustles. Full "wow,just wow" meltdown imminent.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Nice flame attempt. Did I hurt Zunder's feeling by telling the truth? There's no reason for grown ass men to give a damn about who George Clooney is banging, dating, or marrying.:down:

And no, I dont look at gossip sites. Unlike some of you in this thread, I dont give a fvk about celebrities and their personal lives. I def dont sit around sh!t talking them or their loved ones.:nono: Whats the point?
:cry:

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he just got tired of the game, as it relates to his life.

He wanted something more stable/regular without having to watch his back so much (gold digger). Since she's more plain looking, he figures he'll have an easier time of things.

The most attractive chicks I could bag, without a single exception, have turned out to be a pain in the a** if you want anything serious. The middle ground is always the least stressful.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Just because you don't agree with or like someone famous, doesn't mean jealousy is involved. "Haters gonna hate" is just an expression that unlikeable people came up with to explain why people don't like them without taking accountability for their own douchebaggery.

Here I'll explain: if the celebrity was an actor who men respected more than George Clooney, say Clint Eastwood or Brad Pitt, and he was marrying someone who we thought was a great catch, for example a famous model who didn't have a history of dating scumbags and was known for being kind and giving and taking care of underprivileged children, we would be all for it. It would be a great thing. I myself would probably even write a comment congratulating them and wishing them the best.

But such is not the case with Clooney and the Mrs. Clooney to be. Why? Because Clooney is largely looked upon by men as being a douchebag. It's not even that he's getting married - I mean does anyone really care? - the issue is more the person he chose to marry. Does Clooney give a fvck about our opinion? Obviously not, and he's free to make his own mistakes.

But we as men have every right to like or dislike famous celebrities or public figures. We also have the right to discuss relationship dynamics from a male point of view on an internet forum that is devoted to discussing relationship dynamics from a male point of view.
And how would you or anyone else here know what this woman is like, or what their relationship is like. All I see is a bunch of garbage speculation and shaming of Clooney's decision. Its like a group of cackling hens in here.

I stand by what I said. Its weak for a grown ass man to sit and sh!t talk some celebrity's relationship, especially when you dont know a damn thing about how those two people interact or get along. But hey, if you guys wanna defend typical teenage girl behavior when it benefits you, by all means.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
gaylan said:
Its weak for a grown ass man to sit....
When you butch up your language like that I know you mean business.That's it Gaylan REALLY sell it this time. 7500+ posts consoling fat chicks about those commitment"phobic" men over at loveshack but someones bound to buy your feigned concern over talking about leftoid celebutards here. Just keep pushing that outrage over "gossip". I wonder where this "outrage" was when Phil Robertson was being discussed here. Hmmm weird.

Woops

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Good job linking my old thread. Its a perfect example of someone showing confusion over someones relationship without vulgarly insulting them or their partner. You know, how a mature man should behave. I even gave my best wishes to the kid and his woman.

You should learn how to behave more like a mature man and less like a manospambot troll. But hey, its obvious flaming people gives you those tingles you so desire. Keep doin what you do brah. :rockon:

Every forum needs its resident troll that never offers up useful advice to posters. Gotta have that balance between useful posters and flaming garbage posters. Ill let you get back to your bashing. Have fun.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Good job linking my old thread.
Was good wasn't it? I have my moments. And just in case anyone missed it here it is again.

Jaylan said:
I dont look at gossip sites. Unlike some of you in this thread, I dont give a fvk about celebrities and their personal lives.
But you do care, you care an awful lot. The why is the million dollar question. Are you a shill ?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Good job linking my old thread. Its a perfect example of someone showing confusion over someones relationship without vulgarly insulting them or their partner. You know, how a mature man should behave. I even gave my best wishes to the kid and his woman.

You should learn how to behave more like a mature man and less like a manospambot troll. But hey, its obvious flaming people gives you those tingles you so desire. Keep doin what you do brah. :rockon:

Every forum needs its resident troll that never offers up useful advice to posters. Gotta have that balance between useful posters and flaming garbage posters. Ill let you get back to your bashing. Have fun.
Mate, you need to harden the fvck up. Yeah sure, we all have been guilty over time of throwing out the odd barb or trollish comment here and there in various threads - but all you are doing is bytching about others who don't take your world view. It is you that sound like a troll.
What exactly is it that you are pushing? What's your agenda? Are you actually a woman? That's a serious question, because if you are not then I don't get your femme attitude at all?
Instead of biting the pillow, take your medicine

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
Mate, you need to harden the fvck up. Yeah sure, we all have been guilty over time of throwing out the odd barb or trollish comment here and there in various threads - but all you are doing is bytching about others who don't take your world view. It is you that sound like a troll.
What exactly is it that you are pushing? What's your agenda? Are you actually a woman? That's a serious question, because if you are not then I don't get your femme attitude at all?
Instead of biting the pillow, take your medicine
The ole "you must be a woman because I disagree with your viewpoint" tactic. Why is this so typical when men on this site disagree with one another? Ive seen this flame attempt thrown out quite a bit in different disagreements on this forum. At least try harder in your troll attempt next time pal.

EDIT:

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
You need a shrink, you ARE our resident troll.
Yup. Stating that men shouldnt shame an older guy for settling down is such troll behavior. How troll-ish of someone to recognize that an aging player may have found a good woman after getting tired of the single game. :rolleyes: .

Meanwhile the guys flaming Clooney and his woman are totally not trolls. Even though these same posters in the past have flamed others for criticizing a man's dating choices. No hypocrisy there at all. Kinda odd how guys Ive seen call out others for shaming, are pretty good at shaming a man's dating behavior.

Last edited:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
You misinterpreted my tone. I don't disagree with your points.
My apologizes. I wasn't trying to be a dyck. Text is a hard medium to convey nuance sometimes.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
You need a shrink, you ARE our resident troll.
"If you have an eagle tattoo on your lower back you aren't going to the after party, you ARE the after party" lol