Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Why George Clooney Proposed to Her"

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting....

https://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/why-george-clooney-proposed-her-not-others-221200167.html

What did she do when the two were introduced at a party and he asked for her phone number? She rejected him. Twice.
She made him put some effort into it. Because that's what women of high self-worth, women who know what they bring to the table, women who aren't in it for the short ride, women who know that in order to make a man truly want you he has to view you as the prize.
She didn't clear her calendar and drop everything in order to make herself available for him. She didn't obsess over his messages. Why? Because she has a life! And that's sexy. A man wants to be with a woman who is a happy and complete person- minus him.
Now, don't for a second confuse Amal's approach with playing games. She was doing anything but. Amal simply had a strategy. She wasn't a *****. She was simply blasé. She was aware of her value. She had an attitude of abundance, one that made George, for maybe the first time in his life, work for what he wanted- which automatically upped her value. Why? A man wants to feel like he "won." If you are too easy to obtain, if you fall to their knees, if you make him feel like HE is the prize as opposed to YOU being the prize, well then what is he winning?
What are your guys' thoughts on this one? And sorry MatureDJ, I couldn't resist :D

logicallefty

Reaction score
Could George Cluney be somewhat blue pill? But have so many other things going for him that it really doesn't matter?

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read some where in other forums that he might be contesting for elections and using this **** only for that purpose

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does the author know all of these details? I didn't notice any links or sources.

Now, don't for a second confuse Amal's approach with playing games. She was doing anything but. Amal simply had a strategy.
Semantics. "Game" IS strategy.

If you are too easy to obtain, if you fall to their knees, if you make him feel like HE is the prize as opposed to YOU being the prize, well then what is he winning?
She has a half a point here. If you're too easy a man won't necessarily feel like a prize, but he'll think you're too easy and therefore worthless. Try telling this to the feminazis though.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Semantics. "Game" IS strategy.
That was chick logic at it's finest.

She's giving advice to women here. Telling them the exact same thing we tell guys on this board. A lot of this stuff works both ways.

Game is essentially fake it till you make it: Act AS IF you have a harem of women to choose from. Act AS IF you're busy with life and all it has to offer. Act AS IF you are qualifying her to be invited into it. Act AS IF you are the prize.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
She's giving advice to women here. Telling them the exact same thing we tell guys on this board. A lot of this stuff works both ways.
Agreed, it sounds just like SoSuave advice. Some say women invented game, after all.

However, I don't think this sort of thing necessarily works as well on men as on women. Well, not on smart men, anyway. If a woman likes me, the best thing she can do is make things easy for me. If she tries any of this game playing garbage (excuse me, "strategy"), my response is usually going to be to say eff this and walk away.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys actually believe all that?

I bet it went NOTHING like that and it went more like this:

Google search: George Clooney girlfriends

"Oh holy crap, that's a lot of them. I'll just play hard to get."

The writer of that article is just fantasizing and romanticizing whatever happened and I bet it went absolutely NOTHING like that that.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
However, I don't think this sort of thing necessarily works as well on men as on women. Well, not on smart men, anyway. If a woman likes me, the best thing she can do is make things easy for me. If she tries any of this game playing garbage (excuse me, "strategy"), my response is usually going to be to say eff this and walk away.
I have plate's that eventually become too needy. And it gets to be annoying, and that's usually when it ends. I like it when a chick has her own life and her own $hit going on. EVENTUALLY, IF we get serious, yes, I'll obviously want to be the priority. However, until then, give me some fvckin space woman.

I can only imagine GC, with all his orbiters and chicks throwing themselves at him, what he was like when this chick didn't try to suck the poop out of his a$$ on their first meeting. Probably was refreshing for him. Whether is was a game or not, it sounds like it was what finally reeled him in.

Same thing happened with Mark Wahlberg, for any of you former Entourage fans. Chick initially turned him down. So she became the prize and he married her.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
I have plate's that eventually become too needy. And it gets to be annoying, and that's usually when it ends. I like it when a chick has her own life and her own $hit going on.
Certainly. But I think there is a huge difference between being receptive and being needy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brad you're reaching. that chick is hot as balls and she's an international foreign relations lawyer, pretty sure she wasn't spending her 20's worrying about facebook messages lol.

that is what bugs me about this site. On this site, women can't win. there is no situation where a woman, wins.

what i mean is, let's say she was in her 20's and was dating guys, well now she's a slut.

but now she's 30, kept her looks, is smart as fvck, and has standards and now she's a pruen that no one wanted to date.

you guys sound worse than stupid people talking politics, how the GOP says the liberal party is BEHIND EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG GWIHT AMERICAN and the Dems say the GOP is THE PARTY BEHIND EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA

and you spend all day going back and forth while normal non bat**** crazy people look at you and laugh at how silly you're being.

I mean, I'm pretty sure she didn't say "get the **** out my face" lol or anything like that. My wife rejected me when I approached her.. but as zekko says there's a different between not being receptive, and flat out getting rejected. I bet her "rejection" was more along the lines of "i'm really not interested in dating right now" or " I don't think it would be a good idea" which basically means "convince me otherwise" which any guy worth a ****, knows isn't a rejection, it's a hesitation.

I can only imagine GC, with all his orbiters and chicks throwing themselves at him, what he was like when this chick didn't try to suck the poop out of his a$$ on their first meeting. Probably was refreshing for him. Whether is was a game or not, it sounds like it was what finally reeled him in.

though he has never been married, he's had some LTR's before. So it's not like this is the first girl who just never worshiped the ground he walked on

maybe the girl just has her **** together, gets him and they click?

And on top of all that, who the hell says that she had a "strategy" you think women don't know that GC gets around? Maybe she was sincerely hesitant about being another bed notch. I'm not GC and I can't go out somewhere and talk to some chick all night and be all up on her then go talk to someone else who saw me talking to her kissing all up on someone else, anyone but the sluttiest of sluts is gonna say "wait a mintue you're a player, I'm not just a hoe". I guarantee you her "resistance" had more to do with that than any strategy on her behalf.

It probably wasn't until GC made it clear he was realy into her that she gave him a chance

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
brad you're reaching.
No he's not. You're reaching. A 30 year old lawyer-cvnt is no prize. Being as it's the "famous bachelor" George Clooney who put a ring on it makes it even more shameful.

I feel disgusted with myself that I actually KNOW some hollyweirdo is getting married. This must be how every public toilet dwelling faggot feels after he takes a load in the ass.

backbreaker said:
is smart as fvck
Phoaaaarr!! Check out the law degree on that chick.....................Said no man ever.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
As for being a lawyer, what man in his right mind would want to be married to a female lawyer? All the endless overanalysis, battleax relationship dynamics, and endless arguments about nothing. Picture all the bad stuff about being with a woman magnified by a hundred! The thought of this makes me cringe. How do I know she's like this? Because all female lawyers are like this it's part of their training. They're bred to be like this, and it tends to carry over into their personal lives.
This is something I don't understand. I'm not disagreeing with you, I seriously don't understand it. That is, why aren't female lawyers better to date rather than worse? From everything I've heard about law school, it tears down your logic and builds it back up into something sharper. You'd think a woman with a law degree would get some of the masculine traits men like, such as reasonable discussions and sound decision making. Instead I only hear that female lawyers are argumentative cvnts. I have never dated a woman with a law degree so I cannot say.

As for Cloon-dog, I see this as a power marriage. The guy owns Hollywood. He not only is top of the A-list but produces and directs and can partner with whomever he wants there. We live in an era where Hollywood actors look to pal around with top political brass, and vice versa. I believe the guy is consolidating...she's an international human rights lawyer from the UK and of Lebanese descent. Clooney's already political and now he's buying more access in Washington, Brussels, and London. Not just for photo ops but to be taken seriously and have influence. That's all that's left after money and fame after all.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not even all that attractive. She's average when it comes to a lebanese girl. There are much hotter girls from that area who will also be more submissive than some lawyer cvnt. George Clooney is just a retard. I bet she doesn't cook.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sam,
Date a Lawyer?....One would need to have a death wish!...I think Clooney is losing it,he's a good actor,now sees himself as a Director and a Politician?...I was massively disappointed with "The Monument Men",so much remarkable material and he ignored most and cast his buddies into it...Anyhow he has bitten off more than he can chew with this Lady LOL!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a lawyer and I've dated lawyers. Female lawyers are awful. They're either masculine as f*ck or they're completely loony toons, or both. I cannot speculate as to why Clooney seems to want to marry her.

However, I agree that the propositions made by the original article need citations or they're probably bullsh*t. How does the writer know that the chick "rejected Clooney" the first couple of times he asked her out? Quotes please, or an interview transcript.

Further, this is standard "womens' game" material: "Play hard to get." It's completely retarded advice because a woman cannot raise her SMV through her actions. It goes back centuries, and it's never really worked in instances when other women aren't doing it too. That is, if ALL women are playing hard to get, as in certain periods of time and in certain cultures, then yes men have to marry you to get laid. However, if some women are "sluts" then it blows the idea out of the water.

But in general, an individual woman's actions do not increase her overall SMV. It's her youth and beauty. That's it. Or at least that's 90% it. Maybe her personality is 10% of her total SMV, whereas with men it's probably 50% (barring something so out of the ordinary that it swamps everything else like being a dwarf or being a rock star).

So female "game" consists of "look good" and that's pretty much it. To tell fuglies that they can land dudes if they reject the one poor dork who happens to ask them out is ridiculous. It's just an ego-stroke for ugly chicks. Much like "The Rules" book that came out 20 years ago.

Clooney is no dope and "playing hard to get" would be meaningless to him. He'd just say "ok" and go f*ck one of the three-dozen 9.5s who are on his speed-dial. I'm sure many, many women have "played hard to get" with him and he never gave them a second thought.

I have no idea why Clooney seems to want to marry this chick. I really don't. And I'm not going to speculate.

I believe the guy is consolidating...she's an international human rights lawyer from the UK and of Lebanese descent. Clooney's already political and now he's buying more access in Washington, Brussels, and London. Not just for photo ops but to be taken seriously and have influence. That's all that's left after money and fame after all.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if you were right. Agree with his politics or not, Clooney is a very smart dude. Some silly advice columnist says, "He chose her because she played hard to get hehehehe!!" when in reality the guy has his sights set on his global influence and is likely making a huge power play with this (supposed) marriage. Just shows the difference in mentalities... small-minded vs very large-minded.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think he is a phag, but if he is going to enter politics he probably needs a wifey to stamp out the phag rumours once and for all.
President Clooney anyone? Hey, if it was good enough for Ronnie...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If an old man wants to get married after years of being a Grade A Player, who cares! If feminist think this is some big victory, who cares? They guy lived the dream. He can always go back to being single and it won't ruin him financially. Honestly this is being given way too much importance. George is gonna be fine regardless. How about you guys? Are you getting what you want?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
If an old man wants to get married after years of being a Grade A Player, who cares! If feminist think this is some big victory, who cares? They guy lived the dream. He can always go back to being single and it won't ruin him financially. Honestly this is being given way too much importance. George is gonna be fine regardless. How about you guys? Are you getting what you want?
I see your point, but gleaning information from the game of a Grade A Player (or Omega Loser) can be useful. It's not a question of giving it importance but of culling data. It's always smart to ask yourself "What can I learn from this guy?" It can help you get what you want. That's why people are on boards and blogs. Contemplation vs. action is a false dichotomy; a man should engage in both.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say what you want about George Clooney, but he has banged more high-grade as$ than most of us ever will in our lives. He's probably over it. If he wants to settle down with an aging human rights lawyer....well, whatever floats your boat George.

As for that article, you only need to read about 2 lines to know it was written by some pop culture femtw@t. Of course she is going to glorify Amal and make it look like she used "strategy" and game to "win" him. Maybe she did play it cool, but George is not an idiot. He could have women 10 years younger than her and 3 times as hot. He has ambitions besides acting.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^good point!

Arnold Schwarzenegger could have done better than Maria Shriver looks-wise, but he too wanted the "political power" that went with being
married to a Kennedy.