Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why? Eye contact and other stuff

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me, why do chicks always stare at me? But it doesnt seem like they are giving me a loving stare lol its like I catch em and they are like just staring with no emotion....and well today, Im sitting in class... the door was open anda chick walks by...we make eye contact for abour 2.5 seconds (the ammount of time it takes her to pass the door) and after she passes the door she walks back and gives like a stare and just walks off again...however I dunno if she was staring at me or the kid next to me...but we both made eye contact with her (im guessing)

and another question... I can hold eye contact with girls for a long time but sometime when im on the streets or at the bus stations when going to school (im 16) I see these females and some of the eye contact last longer than others. However, I read somewhere that the male should never look away first, but these girls hold the contact for so long I feel like they are going to feel threatened and confront me rather than attracted if I continue to hold contact so sometime I just look away

and theres this girl I see in the afternoons now, I like her shes, pretty...seems quiet and shy but you never know...we never really had eye contact up until yesterday where I caught her basically giving a dead stare at me and like she looked like she wanted to murder me or something lol I dunno wut to do

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you attractive? Try smiling, nodding your head, or throwing a little wave their way. If they reciprocate, say hi and start a convo. Don't just stare at a woman without doing something. Even if you just say hi it breaks the tension.

If you have low self esteem/negative beliefs it may be hard to realise they are staring because they are choosing you.

Try what I said and report back here with your results. That's your assignment if you are here to learn. You learn by experimenting in the field. Good hunting trooper.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smile. Itll do wonders.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
Tell me, why do chicks always stare at me? But it doesnt seem like they are giving me a loving stare lol its like I catch em and they are like just staring with no emotion....and well today, Im sitting in class... the door was open anda chick walks by...we make eye contact for abour 2.5 seconds (the ammount of time it takes her to pass the door) and after she passes the door she walks back and gives like a stare and just walks off again...however I dunno if she was staring at me or the kid next to me...but we both made eye contact with her (im guessing)

and another question... I can hold eye contact with girls for a long time but sometime when im on the streets or at the bus stations when going to school (im 16) I see these females and some of the eye contact last longer than others. However, I read somewhere that the male should never look away first, but these girls hold the contact for so long I feel like they are going to feel threatened and confront me rather than attracted if I continue to hold contact so sometime I just look away

and theres this girl I see in the afternoons now, I like her shes, pretty...seems quiet and shy but you never know...we never really had eye contact up until yesterday where I caught her basically giving a dead stare at me and like she looked like she wanted to murder me or something lol I dunno wut to do
this is me in a nutshell. I'm older than you though (21)

Advice appreciated please! are they staring because they see something they like or because I'm a social reject?

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but what if you when if you catch them staring, and you smile at them and they don't smile back? game over?

QuezNozet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin said:
but what if you when if you catch them staring, and you smile at them and they don't smile back? game over?
I need to know the answer to this for class tomorrow. I swear I constantly kept making eye contact today. But kept looking away.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I prefer a grin and sticking my tongue out :)

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Smile. Itll do wonders.
don't forget to open your mouth too and make words come out too

are you ever gonna talk? or are you just gonna focus on the meaningless subtleties of eye contact forever

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what if she doesnt smile back? lol

today got a smile from a girl from a distance that I thought liked me for a while...shes pretty average...maybe 6 or 7 we also were in a room together where she was sitting with another guy and the teacher teased her and said that was her boyfriend and she was so upset about it so could this mean that shes trying to show that shes single?

Gemini

Reaction score
Dude, the girls looking at you, either do so because they find you extremely repulsive or because they find you attractive. However, you said they stare at you, that means they are interested. They wouldn't be staring at you if it was for a bad reason. The best thing you can do is smile, if she smiles back GO FOR IT! Trust me, I've been in the same situation many times and just stared back too many times. If you just stare back nothing will ever happen and you will hate yourself for not smiling and trying to make it go further.