Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why even try? Why not just enjoy the date as you please?

Tariqa

Don Juan
Reaction score
another one of these... Just because you learn game or know game doesnt mean youll be getting 10's left and right. You cant expect to get a 10 if you are a 2 on a daily basis. What you can expect is to get better quality girls than you currently are getting. Might get a 3, 4 or 5. Game does work if played correctly but it still isnt the magic bullet that so many guys think it is.
I think you missed the point of the thread. That's exactly what I am saying. You attract who you are. If you're a 7 you'll attract 7s. If you want a 10, reading DJ rules won't help much. Maybe by a very very slim chance but if you want any real chance at getting a 10 and youre a 3, forget reading a rule book and just get rich. You'll bag that 10 by the next day.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Bro we know that. What I'm saying is having more money increases who you have to chose from. And also decreases the amount of fuccs you have you give.

In all honesty the best option here logically would be C) Do whatever the hell you want to do and maybe you will hit the jackpot.

I just think if all women are gold diggers, and we know all women want are material things, why not even the odds against the average joes?

Lawyers get more vagina then someone making 30,000 a year. The more money you have, the more options you have. That's all I was saying.

If you are a 6, I say just quit dating altogether and work on becoming a 10. And even if you do get a 10 and she cheats, you have enough money to easily replace her, because there are thousands more woman lined up just waiting to take her spot. You can just keep replacing until you die. It's harder to do that when your status is low and your finances are slim.
Rich or poor, if you go for low quality women you will have it easier than any guy due to the abundance of towardsthem. If you are currently towards wealth, career, business, or etc then you are going have issues women wise unless you have a gf or something. The saying has always been you can't chase success and pucci at the same time.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success attracts vagina.

The higher you are perceived the more you get if you deliver

Higher you are in life, the hotter people are

You can land any HB, if you have humour/confidence/alpha/achievement

You can land quality, if all above with a head on your shoulder

Money is a reflection of success but if you dumb.. good luck getting V

Power seduce women, succèss is power.

No matter where you go or Status you have... the guy with power/social proof will get the hottest

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless. If you're a 10, you still need to be charming. Sure, you might be able to snag a below-average to mediocre chick like what rich-ass Zuckerberg did, but that's about it. Based on all the photos I've seen of the two, she doesn't seem stoked about him at all. Based on their body language, she doesn't submit to him at all.

I understand your point. Focus on your finances. Focus on a woman's hypergamous nature.

It's true, but if you don't have the attitude that goes along with it, you're still a nerd. Just a rich nerd.

Tariqa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Game vs. SMV. Both are pretty important IMO and contribute to your overall package.
Another thing what if the game you are playing you don't like it? What if you want to follow your own rules because your own rules brings you more pleasure?

I'll be honest before I started reading DJ I was doing it just how I wanted to do it. DJ taught me allot but was more validation then anything. Some rules helped and some rules were uncomfortable to use, like the whole texting thing. I hate texting. Why text a girl if I dislike it? I feel instead of using game I dislike to find someone I want, I just use the game I like to find the woman who also likes the game I'm using. That's high quality filtering in my opinion

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Success attracts vagina.

No matter where you go or Status you have... the guy with power/social proof will get the hottest
Yet, girls chase the drug dealers, bums, and other guys because they are cool. Why are these type of guys getting more pucci and out producing more successful guys?

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing what if the game you are playing you don't like it? What if you want to follow your own rules because your own rules brings you more pleasure?

I'll be honest before I started reading DJ I was doing it just how I wanted to do it. DJ taught me allot but was more validation then anything. Some rules helped and some rules were uncomfortable to use, like the whole texting thing. I hate texting. Why text a girl if I dislike it? I feel instead of using game I dislike to find someone I want, I just use the game I like to find the woman who also likes the game I'm using. That's high quality filtrting in my opinion
The word "Game" has probably been too misconstrued.

When most of us start off, we usually start off playing by a set of rules. As you gain more experience, you do drop the rules and live by your means.

If that's what you're talking about, then it's a great thing.

But as with anything worth doing, it's a process. The act of learning game sort of builds your character and teaches you about the nature of women. At a certain point, you don't need too much "game" and it becomes nothing but a "filter game" for you.

You have a good point though.

Tariqa

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not getting pleasure out the game, why continue to use it in hopes that one day it will work?
Regardless. If you're a 10, you still need to be charming. Sure, you might be able to snag a below-average to mediocre chick like what rich-ass Zuckerberg did, but that's about it. Based on all the photos I've seen of the two, she doesn't seem stoked about him at all. Based on their body language, she doesn't submit to him at all.

I understand your point. Focus on your finances. Focus on a woman's hypergamous nature.

It's true, but if you don't have the attitude that goes along with it, you're still a nerd. Just a rich nerd.
Zukerberg can get Beyonce if he wanted he is just dumb. The chick he is with was apparently someone he knew way back. After he got rich he should've gotten Trumps wife. He is not a good example to use, he is just dumb

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro all they need to do is get rich. Those same guys can make the same mistakes over and over but if they had money, those same women will forgive those mistakes.

Yes the DJ bible can help and make things easier, but at the end of the day if she is interested, you wouldn't even need to remember anything because she is working for you.

I just say say whatever you want to these women, break whatever rule you want. If she ain't with it, she was never interested in the first place. That's high quality filtering and I seriously don't have time to be gaming anyone. I'm comfortable with dating 5's and 6's until I'm high enough quality for a 10. Don't have time for rules.
I don't know about you, but in my case if I get laid with women I want it by myself and not for my money, its just satisfy me better.

I agree with you in that, but trust me everyone of us had needed help with woman sometime in our life, and if you think that's its not your case, you will not be here...

Its great that you don't need to use techniques and all that stuff to attract woman and I admire that quality but if it don't work for you but works for others it doesn't mean that is bad.

Tariqa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet, girls chase the drug dealers, bums, and other guys because they are cool. Why are these type of guys getting more pucci and out producing more successful guys?
Theres a million reasons why girls go for all they go for, I just say money is number 1. The bums? They probably have the game just not the success. I never said game wasn't important, I just said success increases your odds to get any girl you want by about 94%.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said game wasn't important, I just said success increases your odds to get any girl you want by about 94%.
95% of the posters on this board are doing our best to make ourselves better. We're not drones that are depending on games and tactics to bed women. There's a reason for the "Wealth and Success" forum on these boards. Don Juans aren't typical PUAs. Matter of factly, we're doing mostly what you propose rather than the opposite. I figure a more game-based approach would be something like Roosh or RSD. But we're here for the long run and overall strategy to success.

I'm sure all of us are working towards our financial freedom and success. But in the meantime, why not go for the chicks we like? Sure, we can date below or within our means, but that doesn't mean we can't get a taste of the 9s or 10s.

I don't really see any conflict between "filtering" and "game." I think that filtering ties in closely with keeping frame. And frame is game. You make it seem as if high quality filtering is the opposite of game.

Game doesn't mean lack of substance. Nowadays, women are smarter and know when they're being gamed. Success with women has sort of transformed into a mix of charm + social status + finances + IDGAF attitude. Everyone here knows this.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Theres a million reasons why girls go for all they go for, I just say money is number 1. The bums? They probably have the game just not the success. I never said game wasn't important, I just said success increases your odds to get any girl you want by about 94%.
Define success in your own terms?

Tariqa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you, but in my case if I get laid with women I want it by myself and not for my money, its just satisfy me better.

I agree with you in that, but trust me everyone of us had needed help with woman sometime in our life, and if you think that's its not your case, you will not be here...

Its great that you don't need to use techniques and all that stuff to attract woman and I admire that quality but if it don't work for you but works for others it doesn't mean that is bad.
The bad news is girls never lay with a guy for the guy, there's always some ulterior motive. You have to have something more to add or you are useful to her in some way.

I never said I didn't need techniques because we all can use a few tips here and there. Just like sex unless you know ALL the kama sutra positions, you can always learn more sex positions you never heard of to be a better lover. But sometimes all the rules could actually end up hurting you because you were already fine before.

In my experience, I used DJ to get girls that were higher quality then me but I was already getting girls on my level. I didn't need DJ bible all I needed was to increase my value. And that's where I went wrong. I was spending too much time trying to figure out what was wrong with my game when there was nothing wrong with my game, I just needed to increase my level of attractiveness to get a higher attractive woman. All that time i wasted learning rules when I should have been out learning a new craft to get richer.

I think the main idea of DJ is to reinforce that men should never chase women. They should chase us. And if you are chasing women, DJ is just here to remind you not to. If she's not interested, theres nothing you can do to raise her interest level with games, she wants to see real success.

Games only entertain those women who you already got their attention. It keeps them preoccupied while you pull out another trick just like you distact a toddler with toys so he doesn't realize you are a fraud. An interested woman will be distracted with your toys and overlook your fraud. An uninterested women is the teenager and will never fall for it until you give her a reason to pretend to be entertained.

DJ is all really about entertaining the toddler chick, not the spoiled teenager

But seriously.... That's common sense

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
The bad news is girls never lay with a guy for the guy, there's always some ulterior motive. You have to have something more to add or you are useful to her in some way.

I never said I didn't need techniques because we all can use a few tips here and there. Just like sex unless you know ALL the kama sutra positions, you can always learn more sex positions you never heard of to be a better lover. But sometimes all the rules could actually end up hurting you because you were already fine before.

In my experience, I used DJ to get girls that were higher quality then me but I was already getting girls on my level. I didn't need DJ bible all I needed was to increase my value. And that's where I went wrong. I was spending too much time trying to figure out what was wrong with my game when there was nothing wrong with my game, I just needed to increase my level of attractiveness to get a higher attractive woman. All that time i wasted learning rules when I should have been out learning a new craft to get richer.

I think the main idea of DJ is to reinforce that men should never chase women. They should chase us. And if you are chasing women, DJ is just here to remind you not to. If she's not interested, theres nothing you can do to raise her interest level with games, she wants to see real success.

Games only entertain those women who you already got their attention. It keeps them preoccupied while you pull out another trick just like you distact a toddler with toys so he doesn't realize you are a fraud. An interested woman will be distracted with your toys and overlook your fraud. An uninterested women is the teenager and will never fall for it until you give her a reason to pretend to be entertained.

DJ is all really about entertaining the toddler chick, not the spoiled teenager

But seriously.... That's common sense

Really you have that free time to try to demonstrate you point? I told you before and now: If it works for you OK if doesn't OK, at the end of the day everyone will do whatever works better for they. Trust me Its not a big deal...

Tariqa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Define success in your own terms?
I said women go for a man for 4 reasons

1) Wealth
2) Beauty
3) Status
Or 4) Character.

DJ builds character, number 4. But for the other 3, that's what most women look for first in a guy and it's largely out of your hands. You can be lacking in one of the four but you must overcompensate for it. If you are lacking in all 3 you must overcompensate in a huge way for the fourth like be extremely attractive or be extremely rich.

If you have a great character already you will have an easier time getting a girl with a good character, but if you want the beautiful 9s and 10s, you must have the best character the world has ever seen because it's much harder to overcompensate for external "success" aka beauty wealth status, then it is for character aka game because we live in a very external superficial society. Most women only care about your physical accomplishments. Your success.

Tariqa

Don Juan
Reaction score

Really you have that free time to try to demonstrate you point? I told you before and now: If it works for you OK if doesn't OK, at the end of the day everyone will do whatever works better for they. Trust me Its not a big deal...
Yeah I'm finally off for the week and honestly I'm just venting. Because I finally understand. I'm just glad I finally get it now.

Tariqa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Success attracts vagina.

But money is power

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read allot of the rules and tips and laws to DJ bible and I read allot of conflicting information.

*** You can't create interest it's either there or its not****

With that being said, why even try all of the tricks and trades that DJ tells you to do when you don't even want to do them? It's about not catering to a woman but enjoying the date as you please? Yet we still have to "follow certain rules"?

It seems to me, when you find the right women who is already interested, you won't have to do tricks to keep her interested, being that you cannot create interest anyway.

Women want men with money, looks, status etc. Why not just become that guy instead of trying to play the game?

And if you dont get laid in the meantime, just use that extra energy to get more attractive and make more money? It sounds like common sense to me.

Why try? Because otherwise you might as well just go out with your guy friends...it's a lot easier, more fun and cheaper.

If she is it with you, you always assume interest and escalate accordingly. Failure at escalating either shows you are unconfident in your abilities or afraid to do so. Stop looking for signs and IOI's and go for what you want.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, for the most part you're right. Just enjoy your time with her and get to know her. If the attraction is there she will give you signs to move in for more.

But you need to keep your guard up and pay attention. This will allow you to see any subtle hints about her character, her past, and any subtle manipulation attempts.

This allows you to react to the manipulative attempts to get power over you quickly and successfully, instead of falling for it like a chump.

For example, a girl may say that she is mean to people, but she doesn't know why she is so nice to you. In this case, she is trying to make you feel special so that you let your guard down and become attached, and then manipulate you even more. The harsh reality is that once she has her hooks in you, it is only a matter of time before she treats you mean like everyone else.

No matter what anyone says, past is the best indication of future behaviour. Pay attention to her past. If she slips hints of infidelity, emotional instability, or promiscuity in her past, then be wary of this, especially if it seems recent. These things guide you in the beginning to eventually determine whether the girl is quality relationship material or not.

Overall, the aim to the first few dates is to have a good time, but it is also a grafting process. Pay attention to who you are letting into your life. From there you can decide to leave them, or if you keep them you decide what role they will play in your life.

Tariqa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm looking at it like this for now on..

• If she is interested, she is interested
  • If she's not interested, you can't do any trick to make her interested.
  • Game is all about filtering, not tricking.
  • Game filters those who are already interested from those who are not.

Simple common sense.