“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Why even keep going?

nguyenhaongnam1991

New Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Maybe this isn’t exactly the right place for this, but I don’t even know anymore. I really value you guys opinions and maybe you all can give me some insight.

I failed another test today that I studied hours for. While I’m sure I can become a Master Don Juan given enough time and effort, I don’t know about school. My career might be ruined. I could be thrown out of school, and idk how I’ll get a job with my shyt GPA.

I could turn it around and graduate yes, but what’s the point of living in a world where I have a shytty Comp Sci GPA and cant make a job? I might not be able to recover it. To make matters worse, everyone else is so happy effortlessly and I have to work so hard and change everything about myself to have a chance of getting girls or being happy. Literally nothing in this world excites me anymore. But if I quit life, I’ll never live up to my full potential, whatever that is.

What’s the point in going on? I’m so miserable, and I’m honestly considering therapy. Maybe this is why I can’t make grades?

Opinions would be great. Mods, if this post is too dark or in the wrong section, feel free to remove it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top