why don't you have a girlfriend?

LouBrication

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you guys answer this question? i usually just say i just havent found the right one yet. but my real reason for not having a gf is because most of the girls i hooked up with already had boyfriends, and it kind of screwed up my trust in girls. i mean if a girl would cheat on her man with me, then my gf might do the same to me. so i try to avoid getting too serious with a chick because i dont wanna get cheated on. (yeah i got issues)
anyway, i was wondering if i should ever let a chick know this when they ask why i dont have a gf? would it help or hurt my game?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LouBrication said:
anyway, i was wondering if i should ever let a chick know this when they ask why i dont have a gf? would it help or hurt my game?
Of course not!:wave: Of course not!:nono:

It's not even about your game, it's about common sense.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's a highly lucrative position and all the candidates have been underqualified."

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LouBrication said:
how do you guys answer this question? i usually just say i just havent found the right one yet. but my real reason for not having a gf is because most of the girls i hooked up with already had boyfriends, and it kind of screwed up my trust in girls. i mean if a girl would cheat on her man with me, then my gf might do the same to me. so i try to avoid getting too serious with a chick because i dont wanna get cheated on. (yeah i got issues)
Ok ok ok ok ok....let me get this straight....you are going to tell a girl you just met that you are single because you sleep with girls that have boyfriends and you have no trust in girls and are worried about them cheating.....

Look at that again......Now think what a girl will think. For starters....it REEKS of insucurity.

If she saw you as any kind of relationship material you are out the window....your scared of commitment plus you spend most time spending time with cheaters (even if your not the cheater it shows you not that arsed by it)

If she saw you as a a quick shag...she wouldnt ask the intial question unless making convo....as she wouldnt care if you had one or not....

My answer to that kind of question is that I just say im quite picky. It DHV. Shows that you dont take ****. It can be seen as too ****y but its how you say it...From here she will say something like "well your confident". Can break into C+F from here.

The other thing i say is that I just aint found Miss Right yet. Normally this is followed by an "awww". Play on from there.

Depends on the type of girl....

Sarge On!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
"It's a highly lucrative position and all the candidates have been underqualified."
:up: :up: :up:

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i got asked if i was single on the train this one time by this hb 7 who was flirting with me and i sed nah i dont have one then she was surprised and asked why and i said im too lazy do u? and then she sed she was lazy as well so then i sed same thing and she disagreed, yep too lazy is a shiner

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime this happens I always either C&F or go serious on them.

Example if they ask that I would either run bradp's 8 girl routine or make up some C&F on the fly, maybe point over at a girl I know and say thats my gf and go and put my arm around her and kiss her on the cheek

or if I'm going serious I tell them...That I love women and love making them happy, and sharing intense experiences. This always gets them curious about what intense experiences I have to offer.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't tell her your real reason. Just be aloof' if you ever get that question.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing guys have to realise is that you are NEVER obliged to answer any question that someone asks you. Let alone a question from a chick and let alone one about relationships.

In fact, making a ****y or funny answer is actually better than letting the convo get heavy and serious. You want to keep things light and fun with chicks. Examples off the top of my head: "uh oh, sounds like someone wants to apply for the job!" or "it would be unfair to all the other chicks!". Then you can immediately flip the question back to her (and trust me, chicks WILL be insecure about not having a BF). (By the way, just to answer your question, your suggested answer is terrible - it reeks of insecurity).

Once you develop a "leader"/confident (I hesitate to say alpha, it's so cliche) mindset you will not even feel the need/pressure to respond to something, you will be so in control of the interaction. Instead of being concerned you don't have the "right" answer, or what might hurt your chances you'll be so confident you don't care about their question, and you'll just carry on about leading the interaction to where you want it to go.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you have a gf???

Because byatch I don't love them hoes, and fk you too.

That line has gotten me so much p______

It's unreal! It will work on anyone.

LouBrication

Don Juan
Reaction score
JJMcLure said:
"uh oh, sounds like someone wants to apply for the job!" or "it would be unfair to all the other chicks!".
^lol, i like these answers. i think i'll say something similar to this next time. C&F is the shiznit!

ok well, i realize now how insecure my reason is... good thing i havent told any potential mates about it... but it IS hard to trust girls after being with a few cheaters... and it's not like i TARGET girls with bf's, it was mostly coincidence... sometimes girls don't even mention their bf's until after you two already went too far.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
"Why are you so curious?"

"What's wrong with being single?"

"Why don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Because I haven't found a girl that can handle me."

"Looking to fill the position? Call my secretary and we'll do lunch."

"Because I don't want one."

"Awfully nosy, aren't you?"

"Awwww...... you DO care!"

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people are so use to the monotunity that they expect you to have a girl by a certain age. I don't have a girl yet and glad that I don't, because she would probably just get in my way. I get older chicks asking me why don't I have a girlfriend. My answer is right now I'm just just to busy to spend anytime on a single girl. And I will be busy the next couple years

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything ace of Flames said is brilliant. Then ""It's a highly lucrative position and all the candidates have been underqualified."" is also great.

I guess the principle is to say anything but, "i dont know" haha

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
"Why are you so curious?"

"What's wrong with being single?"

"Why don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Because I haven't found a girl that can handle me."

"Looking to fill the position? Call my secretary and we'll do lunch."

"Because I don't want one."

"Awfully nosy, aren't you?"

"Awwww...... you DO care!"
"What's wrong with being single" is basically my standard retort to the question. It's also a good qualifying question. ;)

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
an old one:

"You know, I realize my own value at times and there are few candidates but....."

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say, "I'm waiting for someone who... excites me." *grin*

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last girl that asked how long I have been single... I responded with a "weeeeeell, ya know, i dunno..." It sounded like I was not telling the truth or I was being shady and she said " ah, u do have a girlfriend dont you!!" It was kind of cool cuz now she was left kind of confused and I think she thought I was some kind of player. :p