Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why don't they fall in love with me?

CvB

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, a girl I met some time ago came to my house last friday to watch a movie with me. We sat on my bed and became pretty intimate, touching each other and kissing. Then after a while she stopped and said: "I shouldn't be doing this, I think you're a great guy, but I'm just not in love with you."

This is not the first time this happened to me, it actually happens every time once a girl gets to know me better and I don't understand why. We had alot of sexual tension, I could tell she liked me, at least that way. We had a lot of fun together, I teased her and stuff, everything went great. But still I run into this wall everytime.

I guess I'm doing something wrong, but I just can't figure out what. Maybe you guys can recommend some articles or insights?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so girls always bring up the love thing with you? Making out doesn't= love and love doesn't even figure into the equation that early. What kind of girls are these? just keep being yourself cause you seem to doing fine. The girls that bring up love like that might be nutcases. and so was this the first time you guys made out? hmm

CvB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...girls just don't seem to be very open minded around here. Most of the time we kiss for a night and then the next time we date I hear something like: I just want to be friends because I'm not in love with you. I also have never taken it further than kissing and some touching, didn't have the chance, they wanted to get to know me better first.

I don't really understand how it works with women...I mean, I never fall in love so quickly, how can they expect they fall in love with me within two or three dates?

Oh and with this girl, I kissed her before, but we haven't been as close as last friday before that.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn her down next time (and I'm sure there will be a next time). Have better things to do, let the message machine pick up her calls. Call her back an hour or 2 later and let her know you'll be busy when she wants to hook up next.

When a chick committs 'Date Fraud', this is the attitude you have to cop. Decide if you really want to get with a girl who'd do this of course, but there's no way you should consider anything long term. This is another form of the 'bottle check', she's not sure she should give it up to you. Love's got nothing to do with it, it's just a convenient 'out' for her. This is also a check to see if she can turn you into an Intellectual Wohre Call her bluff and blow her off for a while, she'll come sniffing around again.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical "Nice Guy Syndrome."

willo

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like an anti slut defence

rebound it and say something like
"your thinking of love already.......... gee i think this may be moving too fast ;) :D" said with a grin of course