Why doesn't she stay over

SilverToungue

Don Juan
Reaction score
So had my favorite plate over last night. She is a HB10 for her age, and we get on so well I can't see me falling for any other plates. I cooked mussels, had a real fire, candles lights and we had a great night. by at midnight she tells me she yrs going home, and I mean driving after sharing 3 bottles off wine.

We have had sex and slept together many times and even if she was friend zoning me I would still expect her to sleep over rather than drink drive.

Have I swallowed the blue pill?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she has found another guy she is fuhking. You are still in the picture because her new deal isn't 100% yet.

Why worry so much over a plate?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the hb10 for her age is priceless though :)

serious dude you did all that you had sex with her that night? did you scale? could be a new guy in the scene or she got bored for you not trying to move her to your bed. I also think you over did a little too much, save that for special dates at least..

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plausible deniability.... SHE isn't NECESSARILY doing you if she leaves. If she spends the night..... she is

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe your cooking gave her the sh!ts. :D

Seriously, though, don't stress about what you can't explain. It probably is something embarrassing she just didn't want to tell you.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverToungue said:
So had my favorite plate over last night. She is a HB10 for her age, and we get on so well I can't see me falling for any other plates. I cooked mussels, had a real fire, candles lights and we had a great night. by at midnight she tells me she yrs going home, and I mean driving after sharing 3 bottles off wine.

We have had sex and slept together many times and even if she was friend zoning me I would still expect her to sleep over rather than drink drive.

Have I swallowed the blue pill?
This is the same old broad you've made a number of other threads about, correct? The one who slept with a few male celebrities in her heyday? The one who is spinning plates like David DeAngelo on speed? The one you are NOT in an exclusive relationship with? Why, exactly, do you want her to stay over?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Silver Tongue,
You did not deserve the responses you received...I don't like to sleep in a strange Bed.she works in the morning...feed up fvuck em and wave em good bye that's the best way!...In general do your Fvucking at her place!

SilverToungue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
This is the same old broad you've made a number of other threads about, correct? The one who slept with a few male celebrities in her heyday? The one who is spinning plates like David DeAngelo on speed? The one you are NOT in an exclusive relationship with? Why, exactly, do you want her to stay over?
Yup, I knew it's never going to be an ltr, but wanting all the soft **** like waking up in the morning. Need to bail as it's not doing my state of mind any good. but keep comparing other plates to her and making me disinterested in them. I've slept with 2 girls I have been friends with for years with in the last couple of weeks, and pulling other woman just to curb the fire I have for her.

It's making me feel beta as hell, and know the only way is no contact, but as soon as she calls and asks if she should come round my ****/ emotions say yes before my brain has time to think about.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me (not with an HB10 though, nice btw). She would never stay over, once she accidentally fell asleep then bolted out at first light. Turns out she had a boyfriend, who she lived with. I knew she had one originally, but she said she broke up with him....but, of course she didn't. Anyways, he never laid it down, she thought he was gay so she'd come to me to bang, then she'd go home. Whatever.

Like posters said above, she could have other "obligations". If she doesn't come home at night.....someone's going to notice something.

Either that, or she likes you as a "plate" :) and knows that if she starts sleeping over you'll start to think of her as more....and/or fall in love with her. Which, as a 10, has happened numerous times before.

If you do actually want her to stay over....probably because you do want to start taking it to the next level, then my advice: act as if you don't want her to stay over. Before she says she's going to leave, tell her you've got some work to do or you have to be up early. Basically kick her out, but not in a d1ckheaded kind of way. Once she realizes you're not one to get easily attached or care what she does, she may start to change her mind and feel that it's now okay to stay over.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you do actually want her to stay over....probably because you do want to start taking it to the next level, then my advice: act as if you don't want her to stay over. Before she says she's going to leave, tell her you've got some work to do or you have to be up early. Basically kick her out, but not in a d1ckheaded kind of way. Once she realizes you're not one to get easily attached or care what she does, she may start to change her mind and feel that it's now okay to stay over."

^^this.

flip it. she'll be more interested that way most likely.

You have to ask yourself though, how long you want to keep jumping through hoops for her asss.

I know what it's like to be in this situation...it wears you down eventually.

SilverToungue

Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
"If you do actually want her to stay over....probably because you do want to start taking it to the next level, then my advice: act as if you don't want her to stay over. Before she says she's going to leave, tell her you've got some work to do or you have to be up early. Basically kick her out, but not in a d1ckheaded kind of way. Once she realizes you're not one to get easily attached or care what she does, she may start to change her mind and feel that it's now okay to stay over."

^^this.

flip it. she'll be more interested that way most likely.

You have to ask yourself though, how long you want to keep jumping through hoops for her asss.

I know what it's like to be in this situation...it wears you down eventually.

Both good advice, thank you. I've had an epiphany and decided not to pursue anymore. As a result I'll probably end up naturally aloof and flip it.

She text tonight to stay she had bumped into a friend of mine in a pub. he then called me and asked if I wanted to speak to her, but I told him to leave her to it. small steps, just have to make sure I don't ask her to come round later.

She has not got a live in partner, I have been to her house many a time, but there is an ex still on the scene, and she used to always stay over.

But as I say, no more chasing and no more 60/40 in her favour. :)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverToungue said:
Yup, I knew it's never going to be an ltr, but wanting all the soft **** like waking up in the morning. Need to bail as it's not doing my state of mind any good. but keep comparing other plates to her and making me disinterested in them. I've slept with 2 girls I have been friends with for years with in the last couple of weeks, and pulling other woman just to curb the fire I have for her.
It sounds like oneitis. But I think you already know that and are taking the right steps. Based on what you've written about this woman in another post, she is not LTR material, and not just because she won't stay over.

SilverToungue said:
It's making me feel beta as hell, and know the only way is no contact, but as soon as she calls and asks if she should come round my ****/ emotions say yes before my brain has time to think about.
A man should never try to "relationship up" a woman. That's her job. Your job is simply to get in her pants. Once you succeed at that task, it will be up to her to convince you to give her something more.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys, he has already banged this chic, she comes over and drinks and she still will NOT spend the night? Something smells fishy and the smell is emanating from her.

There is nothing these hoes love more than to bang several c0cks in 1 day. Sorry to say this, but I think that is what she is doing.

Casanova99

Don Juan
Reaction score
We never know for sure what a woman thinks and her motives for her actions.

Maybe she is a smart woman and did not spend the night with you just to make you wanting her more and if that was her plan she succeeded. It is war out there pal, both parties struggling to get the upper hand.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Silver Tongue,
This time of year people have many additional social obligations,don't read anything into it...Plates particularly older ones,are often playing role reversal with you!...
Seems to me a perfect Plate situation you don't have to cook breakfast,nor wait attendance on her next day,while she drags you around doing stupid Girlie things!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Two likeliest options are

• That she is taken (assuming you have never been to her house).
  • She just wants sex and nothing else.

Stop rushing things, lots of men would kill for that situation.
Even if she just wanted sex she should stay over and have fun. Get drunk or something. I'm sorry but the only time a chic has ever "left" me was when she was supposed to "pick up her daughter", which I found out later to be a lie. The daughter was being babysat, the single mothers love to use their kid as an excuse for all of their lies.

She was a hoe of epic proportions and simply wanted to ride another c0ck and probably stayed with him.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle. When a bytch leaves you, don't try to figure it out. Move on.

Case closed.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she didn't want you to think she was "that kind of girl"....lol Abe

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
abe0 said:
Maybe she didn't want you to think she was "that kind of girl"....lol Abe
In my AFC'est days (about 10 years ago) I had a girl in my bed who said exactly that "i'm not that kind of girl" after we were making out in my bed. I believed her and just went to sleep.
What a horrid memory I need a drink.