"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Why does this keep happening?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,080
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
His game sucks but I pay respect for the content and time put in. He's legit. A dude who is going through the fire unlike rollo or the red pill lulz.

He lacks charm, witt, humor, flash game but I will buy and support him. Game was good but nothing revolutionary. It pointed out that alteration in culture and how ****ty night life is with tinder or ig in contrast to when pickup was huge early mid 2000s.


Charm, charisma, enthusiasm, and or aliveness (todd v) is #money.


Fellas, adopt "i wont forgive myself for not approaching" & & & go get baeeeees. Just don't narrate said phaggotry. Just put fire under your ass to get up and go.

Cuck is the alternative abd single mother victimhood plus bulking season awaits.

No better period for bachelor era fellas.. #nextSet
I actually find Roosh V really charismatic and spot on with what he says lol. Although Todd's Night Game is better for sure.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I think I finally understand 90% of how to play girlfriend game.

Asking if she has a boyfriend is just shooting yourself in the foot. Assume she's single until she tells you otherwise. How soon she brings him up tells you how likely she is to cheat.

You're c0ckblocking yourself if you ask if she has a boyfriend.
Wuddup nick mate? Rian stone calls it stepping on your ****kkk. Why do guys do that? Even if you get a "i have a bf"... I always respond the sane way... "hah, ya . Me too. Anyway..." PLOW on. As if nothing happened.

Think, you have a brand new lambo. You are driving down the street oblivious to street signs and you hit a ****ing pot hole.

Naturally, you scream ****kkk and you keep driving lol.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I actually find Roosh V really charismatic and spot on with what he says lol. Although Todd's Night Game is better for sure.
When I think Charm, i think Russel Brand or Robbie Williams hitting on women reporters. They are smitten. YouTube search those fellas. I don't see any in RooshV. No hate. I bought game lol. I didn't torrent lol.

One if my mates is a broke ass security guard. Young lad. He makes poverty level wages. He lives with his parents. They are well. Off. He is charming. Bat's way out of his league solely on charm.

There's no better way to pull. Exercise charm. Be charismatic. Get a job in sales. You sift thtough bs fast. Who buys, no or worse fence sitters.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
There are men with better specs and women still don't give a ****. You could try being a betabux but you'd prob need to hit up the older crowd. This is just reality. You prob thought you were special with your physique but it obviously isn't enough. Perhaps enough for a woman to choose you over a less statured betabux candidate at your income lvl though.
Is this why on OLD it's easier to get replies back from older women who are around 40 for example? Are they looking to take advantage of your money? Like for me I list business owner and they seem to want to know about my business. Like on dates some of them even say how much they make and how much is in their checking account. On a first date a girl who's 40 told me she has 6k in the bank LOL. First date. I have a lot more than that but of course I didn't tell her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

candyman105

Banned
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
120
Reaction score
57
Age
37
Russell Brand is a commie faggot beta male with bucked teeth and girlie hair. RooshV is a sex tourist turned Jesus freak televangelist con artist.

Go back to your skull-fvcking fantasy rants; they're a lot more entertaining than your ludicrous keyboard jockeying on "being charming" lol.

When I think Charm, i think Russel Brand or Robbie Williams hitting on women reporters. They are smitten. YouTube search those fellas. I don't see any in RooshV. No hate. I bought game lol. I didn't torrent lol.

One if my mates is a broke ass security guard. Young lad. He makes poverty level wages. He lives with his parents. They are well. Off. He is charming. Bat's way out of his league solely on charm.

There's no better way to pull. Exercise charm. Be charismatic. Get a job in sales. You sift thtough bs fast. Who buys, no or worse fence sitters.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
@MrWood

You realize you are disrespecting a guy under 30 who has this list of qualities

- 6'4"
- in fantastic shape
- college eduated
- applying for physical therapy school
- doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs
- house paid off
- 5 figure crypto portfolio
on and on and on

#perfect catch and if all that isn't enough for these *****s something is wrong.
Most physical therapists I know have trouble making rent each month.

How did you pay off your house and have 5 figure crypto portfolio when they are reviewing your physical therapy application?
 

candyman105

Banned
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
120
Reaction score
57
Age
37
Most physical therapists I know have trouble making rent each month.

How did you pay off your house and have 5 figure crypto portfolio when they are reviewing your physical therapy application?
He's lying obviously.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,080
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
Russell Brand is a commie faggot beta male with bucked teeth and girlie hair. RooshV is a sex tourist turned Jesus freak televangelist con artist.

Go back to your skull-fvcking fantasy rants; they're a lot more entertaining than your ludicrous keyboard jockeying on "being charming" lol.
I'll admit that new Roosh is crazy. I think he wanted a wife and he snapped after fvcking tons of girls only.

What's your beef with old Roosh though? If you go out into the field, you'll see that the stuff he says is pretty much spot on.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

candyman105

Banned
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
120
Reaction score
57
Age
37
He didn't "snap." He just recognized PUA is finished and needed a new scam.

He fvcked a lot of cheap prostitutes in the heyday of sex trafficking before the internet drove pricing through the roof.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,080
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
He didn't "snap." He just recognized PUA is finished and needed a new scam.

He fvcked a lot of cheap prostitutes in the heyday of sex trafficking before the internet drove pricing through the roof.
Idk bro... When I compare Roosh's work to my own field experience it's pretty spot on.

Which implies that he has an idea of what he's talking about.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
This happens to ALL OF US, all the time. Don't let it get to you. Remember a woman is nothing until she actually goes out with you. I had two women flake on me this week, granted I can't remember a time when it happened twice in a week, mostly because I forget about them as fast as this happens... but I have a date with a new one tomorrow, but I still have 24 hours to see if she doesn't cancel or just not fvcking show up. I honest to God do not care because there is nothing I can do about it.... if she shows up great... if she doesn't... no problem I'll have fun where I'm going anyway.

I get dead numbers and calls with no responses frequently. I forget about these almost has fast as it happens.

Some here are giving you advice on technique to improve your results... go ahead and pay attention, some of it is good advice... Me... well... I don't think you really did anything wrong... so what if you asked her if she had a BF.... so what that you texted her back too soon... heck, I've done these things before and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... I do whatever I want... really.... sometimes I'm very direct sometimes I'm not.... it's really just a gut feeling I get at the moment for what I want to do.

What you did right was the most important thing, you saw a girl you wanted and you had the balls to approach her... you made your intentions clear, and you asked for her number. Most guys won't do that... so you are ahead of the game. Now the next thing you have to do is not let chicks flaky @ss behavior get to you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

candyman105

Banned
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
120
Reaction score
57
Age
37
Idk bro... When I compare Roosh's work to my own field experience it's pretty spot on.

Which implies that he has an idea of what he's talking about.
Roosh is ugly to average looking, by his own admission. So quite frankly, his experiences are irrelevant as far as I am concerned.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,080
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
This happens to ALL OF US, all the time. Don't let it get to you. Remember a woman is nothing until she actually goes out with you. I had two women flake on me this week, granted I can't remember a time when it happened twice in a week, mostly because I forget about them as fast as this happens... but I have a date with a new one tomorrow, but I still have 24 hours to see if she doesn't cancel or just not fvcking show up. I honest to God do not care because there is nothing I can do about it.... if she shows up great... if she doesn't... no problem I'll have fun where I'm going anyway.

I get dead numbers and calls with no responses frequently. I forget about these almost has fast as it happens.

Some here are giving you advice on technique to improve your results... go ahead and pay attention, some of it is good advice... Me... well... I don't think you really did anything wrong... so what if you asked her if she had a BF.... so what that you texted her back too soon... heck, I've done these things before and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... I do whatever I want... really.... sometimes I'm very direct sometimes I'm not.... it's really just a gut feeling I get at the moment for what I want to do.

What you did right was the most important thing, you saw a girl you wanted and you had the balls to approach her... you made your intentions clear, and you asked for her number. Most guys won't do that... so you are ahead of the game. Now the next thing you have to do is not let chicks flaky @ss behavior get to you.
Good advice. You gotta learn to not care. There's no other way to win the Game.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,080
Reaction score
1,716
Age
29
Roosh is ugly to average looking, by his own admission. So quite frankly, his experiences are irrelevant as far as I am concerned.
If anything, wouldn't that make it more impressive that he came up with all these strategies for fvcking? Since he can't just lean on his looks.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
He didn't "snap." He just recognized PUA is finished and needed a new scam.

He fvcked a lot of cheap prostitutes in the heyday of sex trafficking before the internet drove pricing through the roof.
Internet dropped the price of p to nothing...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top