"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Why does success with a quality woman create abundance? And how can I manufacture abundance?

Fer de Lance

New Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Age
45
The abundance comes in waves, usually when I have success with an attractive, high-status woman. If I have success with a woman that doesn't really excite me, and doesn't provide much more than physical attraction, it doesn't often stir up abundant attention from other women. Why is that? And how can I manufacture abundance mentality, when I haven't had much success lately and need to kickstart it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Confidence is derived from options, options are generated by confidence. Positive feedback loop.
Work and focus on your purpose and you'll naturally attract women, spin them and keep spinning some more.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
The abundance comes in waves, usually when I have success with an attractive, high-status woman. If I have success with a woman that doesn't really excite me, and doesn't provide much more than physical attraction, it doesn't often stir up abundant attention from other women. Why is that? And how can I manufacture abundance mentality, when I haven't had much success lately and need to kickstart it?
It's how you hold yourself. If you look and dress good and are relatively successful in life, you'll do fine. If you doubt yourself or put a female on a pedestal, they will smell and sense desperation. Remember, a female's DNA can sense this (weakness and desperation). One needs to always place themselves first and keep their lady in check at all times. She cannot feel too safe either. There always has to be that possibility that you will drop her if she gets too out of line.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
The abundance comes in waves, usually when I have success with an attractive, high-status woman. If I have success with a woman that doesn't really excite me, and doesn't provide much more than physical attraction, it doesn't often stir up abundant attention from other women. Why is that? And how can I manufacture abundance mentality, when I haven't had much success lately and need to kickstart it?
Where you focus your attention, your energy flows.

Like attracts like.

Practice the feeling of it rather than the lack.
 
Top