Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does sosuave frown on marriage

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you shouldn’t get into ANY contract with anyone or any company or any service or anything. Because if you do, that argument goes out the window.

If a man had children with her and had $3B, he should give her half. What are you to do at 62 with an extra $1.5B? Drive up to the club in a Ferrari?

At what cost are you guys happy not be to be with women?
I guess you can't read very well, family courts don't give you and are not required to give you due process. Civil and criminal courts are. The judge can't decide your contract is unfair and arbitrarily award whatever they think is right. Their decisions have to be based on law and they cannot take away your civil rights. Family court can and does routinely violate due process rights.

Your business partner can't wake up tomorrow and talk half your sh*t without first going through a process to officially dissolve the company. If you buy out your business partner, they can't take you back to court later because the business becomes more successful than it was when your partner was involved. If you and your partner agree to a buyout, the judge can't decide that's unfair and award a different amount to your partner based on their feelings.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t sign a lease agreement, don’t sign a mortgage, don’t sign a cell
phone contract, don’t do anything.
These are all legally binding documents. Don't pay and you lose your house, apartment, cell phone AND you have a nice fat judgement on your credit record.

A pre-nup is only used as a "guide" for the judge and is NOT, I repeat, NOT a legally-binding document. A women could agree to your $10K "buyout" (which is peanuts) and then change her mind 1, 5 , 10 years later and ass r*ape the crap out of you in court. She may get portions of your house (or the whole thing), your 401K, IRA, savings, you'll probably lose your kids and have to fight for custody, and you'll need to pay her alimony/maintenance in accordance with how long you were married and both of your financial situations. You could be paying 50% of your paycheck or more for years. LOTS of moving parts, not to mention the tens, yes, TENS of thousands of dollars you'll pay in legal fees. In some states (California) the man being divorced may have to pay for the woman's lawyer and legal fees. I have a friend in Oregon, the CEO of a hospital, who got divorced. He's not bitter as he's happy to be free, BUT, he said it cost him a fortune AND he's still paying her even though she remarried. That's the law in Oregon.

THAT's why 98% of men, at the least the reputable posters on SS, advise against marriage.

You can be in a loving, committed, monogamous relationship without being married. It's possible. I've done it--for 9 years. When the relationship ran its course and ended, I lost $7.00. Yes, seven dollars. She took the salad tongs that weren't hers. That's it.

OP, what is the obsession with being married? You've made multiple pro-marriage posts recently. Are you afraid of being alone? What is it?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were about to sign on the dotted line for a brand new sports car and the dealer told you the cars have a 51% engine failure rate that isn't cover under warranty. Would you still buy the car?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are all legally binding documents. Don't pay and you lose your house, apartment, cell phone AND you have a nice fat judgement on your credit record.

A pre-nup is only used as a "guide" for the judge and is NOT, I repeat, NOT a legally-binding document. A women could agree to your $10K "buyout" (which is peanuts) and then change her mind 1, 5 , 10 years later and ass r*ape the crap out of you in court. She may get portions of your house (or the whole thing), your 401K, IRA, savings, you'll probably lose your kids and have to fight for custody, and you'll need to pay her alimony/maintenance in accordance with how long you were married and both of your financial situations. You could be paying 50% of your paycheck or more for years. LOTS of moving parts, not to mention the tens, yes, TENS of thousands of dollars you'll pay in legal fees. In some states (California) the man being divorced may have to pay for the woman's lawyer and legal fees. I have a friend in Oregon, the CEO of a hospital, who got divorced. He's not bitter as he's happy to be free, BUT, he said it cost him a fortune AND he's still paying her even though she remarried. That's the law in Oregon.

THAT's why 98% of men, at the least the reputable posters on SS, advise against marriage.

You can be in a loving, committed, monogamous relationship without being married. It's possible. I've done it--for 9 years. When the relationship ran its course and ended, I lost $7.00. Yes, seven dollars. She took the salad tongs that weren't hers. That's it.

OP, what is the obsession with being married? You've made multiple pro-marriage posts recently. Are you afraid of being alone? What is it?
A monogamous relationship without the trappings of marriage? Great idea, I love it.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And you can't be in a balanced, committed, monogamous relationship where one person has a financial and emotional gun pointed at your head every day. I'd rather be lonely than walking on eggshells.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not pro marriage or afraid of anything.

I just walk outside and see a lot of men married with kids and the families are driving nice nice cars looking very happy and think “all these men with their hot 20 something wives and 3 year old daughters are weak minded betas and Sosuave members working 9-5 at an hourly wage know the truth?”

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not pro marriage or afraid of anything.

I just walk outside and see a lot of men married with kids and the families are driving nice nice cars looking very happy and think “all these men with their hot 20 something wives and 3 year old daughters are weak minded betas and Sosuave members working 9-5 at an hourly wage know the truth?”
I would agree that not all marriages are bad marriages. I've known two couples, and know them very well, and they've been happily married for more than 20 years each. Neither couple has kids though. I think you need the Marriage Gene in your DNA to begin with. I don't have it.

The fact remains it is a TREMENDOUS risk for men because of how lopsided family courts are. It's kind of like accumulating wealth and then pushing 50-60% of it in the middle of the table on one hand of Black Jack. Hey, maybe you get dealt a 21 and "win." Only the "win" means you get to keep what you initially bet, you just don't lose it. Or maybe you get a 14, take a hit, and get a King thrown at you--bust and BIG loss where you do take a major financial and emotional loss (for years to come too).

Dumb game and just not my kind of odds--where all you can do is break even or lose.

@Trump, you CAN be happy without being married.

Serenity

Reaction score
Why does this site frown on marriage so much?
Don't put me into a generalized category with others. I'm getting married mid September, those who frown upon it are free to not do so themselves, but that's not my choice and I will respect their choice just as much as they respect mine. If that's no respect at all then they can go fvck themselves for all I care.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I understand everyone points against marriage. But I’ll tell you, I don’t even think George Clooney, with his looks and money, could have slept with a 22 year old when he was a bachelor in his early 50s

I suppose most if not all of sosuave members are planning to be in their late 40s and 50s and onwards WITHOUT a wife?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Like, once to a normal person and once to a midget?
Once to a legit wife with a legit divorce, and once to a bigamist who has two other husbands in two other states at the time we had our wedding ceremony. So I had an annulment retro active the wedding day, 2.5 years later.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I understand everyone points against marriage. But I’ll tell you, I don’t even think George Clooney, with his looks and money, could have slept with a 22 year old when he was a bachelor in his early 50s

I suppose most if not all of sosuave members are planning to be in their late 40s and 50s and onwards WITHOUT a wife?
I've read that the ugly duckling Mick Jagger, in his 70's impregnated a young 28 year old ballerina and as soon as she turned 30, she became expired to him and he went on to date a 22 or 23 year old fresh pvssy.

I trust that u r better looking then Mick Jagger.

Well?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I've read that the ugly duckling Mick Jagger, in his 70's impregnated a young 28 year old ballerina and as soon as she turned 30, she became expired to him and he went on to date a 22 or 23 year old fresh pvssy.

Well?
He had a kid at 26, got MARRIED at 27, had a kid, got MARRIED again at 46, had 4 kids, is famous and worth $360,000,000 US dollars.

Sosuave tells its members NEVER get married, NEVER commit, think very seriously about having kids, and spin plates for life.

It’s not about being better looking, it’s about use. I’m sure that ballerina would have been just as happy getting pregnant by a Sosuave member who was bachelor, no kids, never been married, in his 70s who worked at a regular job for 40 years and had decent savings. Interesting story: 10 years ago I was talking to this girl about Hollywood stars. She was good looking about 21 years old. Brad Pitts name came up, he was about 46-47 then. She said “oh, he’s WAY too old,”

Sexy being a Bachelor in late 40s and 50s with 0 kids!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He had a kid at 26, got MARRIED at 27, had a kid, got MARRIED again at 46, had 4 kids, is famous and worth $360,000,000 US dollars.

Sosuave tells its members NEVER get married, NEVER commit, think very seriously about having kids, and spin plates for life.

It’s not about being better looking, it’s about use. I’m sure that ballerina would have been just as happy getting pregnant by a Sosuave member who was bachelor, no kids, never been married, in his 70s who worked at a regular job for 40 years and had decent savings. Interesting story: 10 years ago I was talking to this girl about Hollywood stars. She was good looking about 21 years old. Brad Pitts name came up, he was about 46-47 then. She said “oh, he’s WAY too old,”

Sexy being a Bachelor in late 40s and 50s with 0 kids!
Only the very naive of man takes a women's word at face value, on Brad Pitt being too old in his 40's.

The more experienced will know that what they say is most likely not what they want, like 99% of the time.

As for marriage, you seem to want to get married, then do so, stop complaining and nagging non stop about it.

As for Mick Jagger, is he married now?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching the movie Gimme Shelter, where he was onstage along with the other Stones and some Hell's Angels members. Dude was frigging tiny. And he was wearing clothes that looked like a petite female model could have fit in.