Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does sosuave frown on marriage

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This site constantly preaches work on yourself work on yourself work yourself. If you are all that, you could always get married, have a kid, and have a hot 27 year old mistress. She knows if she steps out of line, divorce with a small lump sum.

As long as you agree to the terms of the divorce BEFOREHAND so she can’t use anything she discovers during the marriage against you, you are protected AND have a wife. If you want to sleep with other women so bad, change the mistress every few months.

Why does this site frown on marriage so much? Would you tell your 36 year old single son “NEVER commit. Marriage is beta and for suckers?”

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This site constantly preaches work on yourself work on yourself work yourself. If you are all that, you could always get married, have a kid, and have a hot 27 year old mistress. She knows if she steps out of line, divorce with a small lump sum.

As long as you agree to the terms of the divorce BEFOREHAND so she can’t use anything she discovers during the marriage against you, you are protected AND have a wife. If you want to sleep with other women so bad, change the mistress every few months.

Why does this site frown on marriage so much? Would you tell your 36 year old single son “NEVER commit. Marriage is beta and for suckers?”
Go for it!! When you lose have your assets and 70% of your gross pay to alimony and child support; then you’d understand. Http://Www.dadsdivorce.com

What are the benefits to the dude?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Go for it!! When you lose have your assets and 70% of your gross pay to alimony and child support; then you’d understand. Http://Www.dadsdivorce.com

What are the benefits to the dude?
Agree to the terms of the divorce BEFOREHAND. She wants a divorce? OK, here is $10,000, a Diet Coke, you never talk to me again.

Come on bro, read the post.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re assuming that during the marriage you’ll be happy. What if the sex stops and she steps out on you. Sure, marriage can be great if you want to have a family. But I think SS preaches spinning plates because most women are not marriage material

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Agree to the terms of the divorce BEFOREHAND. She wants a divorce? OK, here is $10,000, a Diet Coke, you never talk to me again.

Come on bro, read the post.
The lady you marry is not the same lady you divorce. It's never that easy it seems. Many ladies go for the jugular because they are "hurt" and their attorney says they can get more. Only the lawyers win.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It's all @logicallefty 's fault.
Yeeep. If it isn't my fault now it may be my fault after you read my story from the SS WayBack machine right here. To sum it up, I've been married 1.5 times:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
You’re assuming that during the marriage you’ll be happy. What if the sex stops and she steps out on you. Sure, marriage can be great if you want to have a family. But I think SS preaches spinning plates because most women are not marriage material
Happy is feeling that will pass in any given moment. We are not saying love and cherish her and spoil her forever and forever. We are saying have someone there to talk to at times, to go on vacation with at times, to go to parties at times. Yes you don’t need marriage for that, but no girl is going to be with you without something in return. And if the sex stops -> 27 year old mistress.

Everything in life involves some degree of risk. You can sit at home and not do anything and be neutral. Or you can risk getting married and sometimes be happy, sometimes be sad.

Plus, there should no fights with the wife because sosuave members are so busy fulfilling their mission in life, that any insult or put down just rolls off the back, right?;)

Reaction score
I think the issue of marriage is either

1. She had no experience before she got married, now she wants to "spread her wings" so to speak, so she seeks for a divorce. She's tired of being safe, she wants excitement and to feel what its like to be burned so she can regret it and go back to the safer options.

2. She truly genuinely loved the man, and the man got lazy and refused to maintain the relationship by courting the woman. If she is not emotionally or sexually satisfied she will leave and find it elsewhere. Very few women will stick around after being deprived (my mother is one of them, but that comes with a whole nother set of baggage issues)

3. Men ignore all the red flags of a fickle woman who is either afraid of commitment (but does it anyways and regrets it) or she settles for him and eventually regrets it, but again there are red flags when a woman is settling. She certainly won't be excited to see you and she won't initiate sex. Big red flags, a woman who desires you will please you sexually without you initiating it

I see it all the time with my personal training clients, men bamboozled by their wives or now.. ex wives.. "Well I do this and this for her, she must love me! I've done all these things why is she being like this!" Because women don't think like us.

Its simple yet hard to execute maintenance on a relationship, you keep doing the same things you did when you first started dating, but with a slight subtle twist. If you surprised her with trips or outings, you don't stop. But you must never fall into routine, doing the same ol passionless sex positions and same ol dinners/movie/sex in that order. She will be bored very quickly. There must be fire, must be passion, women NEED to feel, women by nature are feelers... Habits bore women.. yawn.. We men are creatures of habit, and habits have no place in relationships.. aside from the habit of being occasionally spontaneous and dating your woman like she's a new woman.

Just my 'pinion, but I'm also young and never been married so I guess it's theory at this point, just going off anecdotal evidence of men I know

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I would not tell my son that. In fact I told him to research real statistics. Men care about statistics and trends. Women have a hard time viewing them through their lens. They will just make up a different “reality” from a place of powerlessness.

Society empowers them through a wizard of oz black curtain. It’s not real. It’s a facade. The worst thing that can happen and the thing that terrifies them the most is if men pulled back the curtain.

The laughing would rock the world.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is largely the social pressure to marry [with the concomitant ostracism of the celibate]. Here you have two extremes, the blue pill of conformity, and the reactionary red pill.

Marriage should just be considered an option. if you 'burn' then you should marry [and choose wisely]. If you have that department under control, with a semblance of self-mastery, then you have more options at your disposal - you can choose to marry or remain celibate.

The problem is celibacy was effectively demonized with the Reformation. Marriage was made to carry too much weight, and when it degenerated into a mere contract and economic arrangement between middle class parties, it was doomed. In a universe of absolute space and time, where individuals move like singular atoms, they will only collide for the briefest of moments before spinning off again on their random chaotic course. :p

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be an oxymoron?
In Western countries, yes.

In some other countries, no.

I do hope that doesn't give you guys funny ideas, that would propel the feminist movement to greater heights.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In Western countries, yes.

In some other countries, no.

I do hope that doesn't give you guys funny ideas, that would propel the feminist movement to greater heights.
I can see how that works in Arab and Muslim countries where multiple wives are welcome. Not so much in the US; though I know many dudes who cheat on their wives. Too risky in my opinion, but whatever floats their boat. Some dudes just need new pvssy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I can see how that works in Arab and Muslim countries where multiple wives are welcome. Not so much in the US; though I know many dudes who cheat on their wives. Too risky in my opinion, but whatever floats their boat. Some dudes just need new pvssy.
If I'm not mistaken the Mormons were doing it until it was banned by law that was initiated under duress from feminist movements.

How is it that God allows it with his prophets and yet men decides otherwise?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken the Mormons were doing it until it was banned by law that was initiated under duress from feminist movements.

How is it that God allows it with his prophets and yet men decides otherwise?
Pretty good point of contention. Lol