Why does she do this?

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm friends with this girl on a social site, and the site tells others whether your online or not, in a "Status" box.

So whenever I go on the site, and stay around for a while, and the girl also comes online, it's like we basically like she is waiting for me to write something.

And then I log off instead after checking any messages from college friends, family, etc, and sign in using another account. I check her profile and it says she is "now offline" as well.

This has happened around 7 times now.

Whenever I am online, she comes online, and stays as long as I stay.
If she is already online, and I come online, and then leave, she also leaves.

Basically stays online as long as I stay online.

I guess I know what it is, but the heck, I want some more insight on this crap before I decide on anything, especially since she LJBF'ed me months ago(indirectly, but said 'things can change anytime and will go according to whatever you want).

We're both 21 if that helps.

Reaction score
You are being a creeper/stalker.. Just talk to her until she starts acting stupid then stop. It's not rocket science, just relax and talk to her if you want to. Don't sit there tracking her and stressing yourself and WHATEVER YOU DO, do not let her know you are stalking her.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, thats really weird that you had the time to make that observation.. Do you also keep track of the amount of toilet paper you use per sh*t?

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with you guys? Isn't this a site where you are supposed to get help and help others, not act like a-holes?

I simply noticed this one day, and then again another, and had to make sure, so made a new account to confirm it, and the results came out positive.

She is online as long as I am, and leaves everytime I leave.

How the **** does that make me the stalker?

THINK before you speak.

Now for the more rational, actual smart and normal posters, respond if you want to. If you want to be an a-hole, might as well as just ignore this question. Sheesh.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game_going_good said:
WTF is wrong with you guys? Isn't this a site where you are supposed to get help and help others, not act like a-holes?

I simply noticed this one day, and then again another, and had to make sure, so made a new account to confirm it, and the results came out positive.

She is online as long as I am, and leaves everytime I leave.

How the **** does that make me the stalker?

THINK before you speak.

Now for the more rational, actual smart and normal posters, respond if you want to. If you want to be an a-hole, might as well as just ignore this question. Sheesh.
I hate to say it but SleepyRanger is right. I wouldn't go as far as insult you and tell you that you're being a stalker but you are definitely over-analyzing the situation way too much.

The fact is she LJBF'd you. So that means you are at a stand still. I would forget her for the moment and go with no contact. You should start spinning other plates. It will keep your head straight and it will distract you from this current oneitis you have for the time being. Once she realizes that you forgot her and that you have other options she is eventually going to approach you. It may not be in a romantic way, it will most likely be a "Hey, I wonder how GGG is. I haven't talked to him in awhile" kind of way. The key here is to continue to ignore her. Time will pass and she is going to get curious "Hey, why doesn't he like me anymore?!" because you are indirectly showing her that you aren't going to give her the attention she craves anymore, you are showing her that you aren't going to be her lap dog and she can't just use you for the satisfaction of male attention anymore. Her anxiety will grow even more. She may approach you again, this time telling you she misses you. Don't fall for it. Let her anxiety explode until she does something crazy and begs for you back. From there it's your decision to decide what to do. If you do decide to pursue this chick then set the frame from the very start. Her IL will be at it's highest and you need to set the ground rules for what's acceptable and what isn't. All the while you must be talking to other girls or this will not work. The key here is to spin as many plates as possible and just DGAF. There is a chance she may not approach you, but who cares. Now you have a revolving door of pvssy at your disposal.

I can't stress the value of spinning plates any more than I already have. It makes you pass any sh!t test naturally. If a girl acts up you next her and replace her. It also keeps your head straight, and nothing a girl can do will shake your frame because you already have a replacement waiting for her. You don't take any girls sh!t. It makes it so you keep that dominate male frame that all woman crave. You essentially become "the man". I would say about %80 of the questions on this forum could have been resolved had the OP had other options to keep his head straight. It refrains you from exposing your inner betaness, and after awhile you completely lose that mindset and just BECOME the alpha all the men here strive so hard to be.

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I thank you for the less-of-a-douche answer. Appreciate it.

But the thing is, the LJBF was MONTHS ago, and she had just broken out of her first ever relationship, which was pretty emotional too. This girl is way too emotional and sensitive, never met a girl like this before in my life(I'm saying this emotional and sensitive, fragile, etc).

And then after the LJBF she told me "But whatever you choose now, will be how things are". Meaning she left me the choice.

After that I did the NC. She started texting me "Miss you", and I didn't see her for about 2 months. She started saying "why don't we meet up again?" almost everyday, to which I just said "We'll see".

She also sent me texts like "You never message or call me anymore", "You never talk to me anymore".

Then about a week ago, I realised she starting waiting on the social site for me. And that everytime I would go offline, she would too. I had to confirm whats up with this, and used an alt account, 7 times the same scenerio happened.

I'm not directly gonna ask her whats up with that, or how are we going now. Whereas before the LJBF, I used to do all the kisses. NOW, she does the kisses and not me.

Things definitely seemed turned, no?

And of course, then there are the "hinting" status messages everyday on the site. She says things like "Silence is not the way for relationships". "Listen to your heart".

I admit, I still like her, but I AM NO WAY NEAR AS INTERESTED AS I USED TO BE. I don't spill emotions at all now, it seems she's doing that now.

She's always iniating now, whereas it used to be me for the majority of the time.

This shyt sucks man.