Why does life work this way?

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
. My female friend with over 9000 guys interested in her likes me, but I don't see her in that way

. I like her best friend whom NOBODY is interested in, but she doesn't see me in that way

Why? Just why :confused:

Guys literally cry over the girl who likes me (we're all in the same social circle and these guys are mates of mine), I've really tried to see her in a romantic way but it's REALLY not gonna happen (though I've had sex with her)

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read some Tolle bro.

I thought you hated PUA. Son, I am disappoint.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
Read some Tolle bro.

I thought you hated PUA. Son, I am disappoint.
Hey Johnnie Darko :)

I understand your inside joke references :p we are the illuminati.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, because you are not offended easily, and I like that, I'm going to reply for real.

It f'cking sucks, I know the feeling, but I also know that you forget her if you meet a girl that is even more awesome than the girl you like now.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
Ok, because you are not offended easily, and I like that, I'm going to reply for real.

It f'cking sucks, I know the feeling, but I also know that you forget her if you meet a girl that is even more awesome than the girl you like now.
Thanks for the encouragement :) But yeah it's kinda tough because I have to see her often and because she's now in a relationship with some other guy, but nevermind

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny, she has 9000 guys after her but wants you? Hmmm.. why? Because you're not all AFC. You're a challenge. She sees value in you over the puppy dogs. The rules at work.

Cherokee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting a girl who is even more awesome makes you instantly forget less awesome girls. It's simple and effective.

Keep meeting more and more awesome girls.