Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does it seems there's guys who do "girly activities" who get laid with attractive girls and many guys who do "masculine activities" who don't?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proximity is very important regardless of what you do or how you act.
There is a simple explanation to this: proximity. If you want to meet attractive women, you have to be in a setting where there are many attractive women.
Among sports, one of the few sports that you can participate in as an adult recreationally can get you laid reliably is volleyball. Sand volleyball is better but indoor volleyball works. Volleyball has a more female base of players. If you go play sand volleyball pickup games or in a league, you'll meet women. These will often be attractive women who played volleyball in high school and college.

Tennis is supposed to be a female friendly sport but there is a much larger base of male players than female players. Also men play tennis at far higher levels than women do. Go to any public tennis court and observe who is playing. There are more men than women. You will rarely see two women playing a singles match against each other. Similar things happen at private country and racquet clubs, though gender ratios can be a little bit better if you're going to a group class at a private club. However, most of the women at private clubs are 40+ divorcees with kids. Bottom line is that I wouldn't recommend tennis as a sport for meeting women and arranging dates if you're targeting younger, childless women.

Soccer is more similar to volleyball. There are a lot of soccer females. A soccer league would be a decent place to meet some women but there will be competition.

Group fitness classes at gyms are often better options in terms of gender ratios than co-ed sports pickup games or leagues. However, the biggest challenge in group fitness classes is that women who attend these classes are a little less social than women in co-ed sports leagues. The leagues are sort of like weak social circle game.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High School

Growing up, I thought that you had to be the most masculine guy to get laid, usually this would involve playing sports. I joined sports teams and hang out with those guys. While I made a lot of male friends I also noticed noticed that many were not getting laid. It would only be one or two guys who had a GF.
It's OVER for HighSchoolJockCels.

This is why Kegger Kavanaugh - who was a multi-sport athlete (although at all-boys school :rolleyes:) - felt he had to be aggressive to get the poon that he REALLY was thirsty for.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of individual sports with male and female competitors where you can each "compete" in your own division yet train together for mutual benefit and dating access. And they sure as hell are not"Girly".

Running (particularly Trail)
Rock climbing
Bicycling (mountain, road, cyclocross)
Crossfit/HIIT
Martial Arts

All of these give you a chance to get the benefit of more strength through our natural Testosterone thus impressing her in a discipline she already appreciates.

Your Argument is Invalid....
And virtually all those types of activities are sausage fests. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of individual sports with male and female competitors where you can each "compete" in your own division yet train together for mutual benefit and dating access. And they sure as hell are not"Girly".

Running (particularly Trail)
Rock climbing
Bicycling (mountain, road, cyclocross)
Crossfit/HIIT
Martial Arts

All of these give you a chance to get the benefit of more strength through our natural Testosterone thus impressing her in a discipline she already appreciates.
And virtually all those types of activities are sausage fests. :rolleyes:
HIIT/Crossfit has a fair amount of women. HIIT fitness classes at gyms are more women than men. Not sure about CrossFit.

I think there are more male bicyclists than female bicyclists.

A decent amount of women are runners but not sure how sausage-y that activity is.

Nothing surprises me when a sport like tennis is a sausage fest.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will admit, there's a lot of female runners. A lot. Easy to do, gets them outside, and they get to wear as little as possible. And the attention grabbing aspect.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is an very interesting observation which made me question a lot of my previous beliefs. Also, I think it also puts into question the whole Alpha/Beta dichotomy.

High School

Growing up, I thought that you had to be the most masculine guy to get laid, usually this would involve playing sports. I joined sports teams and hang out with those guys. While I made a lot of male friends I also noticed noticed that many were not getting laid. It would only be one or two guys who had a GF.

Meanwhile, I had a illustrator friend who joined the theater. At the time I teased him and told him that would be "girly" thing to do. I was surprised that he got a GF a couple of months later. I thought it was odd. But I didn't think much about it.

College
Later in college, I befriended the sports team. I noticed that many of these guys usually where 8 guys who throw parties and they had "groupies" meaning that it was mostly 1-2 girls who would date some of the them. Many times hanging out with these guys involved drinking and watching sports.

After College (Three biggest realizations)

-Club Promoters(Why is it that when club promoting it is only one or two guys and 8 girls and the girls hook up with each other and the with the guys).
-My GF that I got through Cold approach told me she dated a guy who she met at acting class.
-I befriended a guy who was involved in the modelling world as photographer. I thought modeling was a "girly" thing to do. Hence I never got involve. However, I later learn from this guy that there were many girls who slept with the photographer or the guys at the top. So this guys where involve in the whole modeling world just to hook up with girls.
Because club promoters have huge status in terms of social proof and have women literally hanging on them at the clubs. I was a former club DJ who worked with promoters...

They get more ass than a toilet seat.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and a buddy joined the modern dance group in high school to be near to a couple of hotties we were interested in.
We were the only guys in that group and it was fantastic!

Someone once asked Slick Willie Sutton, the bank robber, why he robbed banks.

Sutton looked a little surprised, as if he had been asked “Why does a smoker light a cigarette?”

“I rob banks because that’s where the money is,” he said!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eddie Murphy said it in Delirious: If you want to f*ck women, be a singer. I'm in entertainment to f*ck p*ssy, but be a singer if you want to f*ck all the p*ssy. Look at Mick Jagger, ugly motherf*cker still got all the girls.

Entertainers are the magician archetype. They exist to wow women and make them feel good. A muscled lumberjack or big football player can get a woman going by sight sure, but an entertainer gets a woman going where the loins matter. Entertainers aren't very masculine, but the fact they can make a woman cry means their masculine energy comes from elsewhere. Though there is a also a correlation to it making them feel safe and comfort, which is also how gay men gets access to women though that comes from another area, as well.

Being near women is also a thing. You will not find any hotties out on the lake. You will find them at the nearby art or music festival. Most men are in these scenes for p*ssy. Dont ever let any of them lie to you otherwise. I did art. I kept doing it cause everyone loved my art. Art gave me attention. Thus I kept being an artist until I changed my profession later. Art gets you p*ssy. It does, it does, it does!

Yes, be on your purpose. That is true. But if your purpose is not in a woman vicinity industry, you are forced to go out to the women.

Summary: you want p*ssy, take up p*ssy activities [I know, Im great at puns]. Learn guitar, learn comedy, poetry, paint, do something. Stop being BORING lol.
This is one of the best posts i have read on this site in some time

You even apply this to old and social media ..... most guys talk about mundane crap but the problem is women mentally cannot become turned on by replying to a question like "where do you work" or " how has your day been "

For us it is different we will say anything to just get her into bed we don't care about getting mentally turned on by her , if her body and face is fit we will fvck it no questions asked

Look at how tinder swindler operated he painted a fantasy for women to get themselves lost in and cleaned up

I am now switching up my games forget being direct , forget being normal forget being masculine

Im Just gonna be fvcking Whimsical and i bet i will be rolling in pu$$Y