Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does it seem that marriage actually kills the LTR?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally in marriage, you have to have children quickly or there is not much holding the husband and wife together.
How quickly? 3 years? 5 years?

aging wife
Most men are betas who tolerate an aging wife. They might not be happy about it, but they're not ditching their wives when the wives turn 40 or 50. Simply put, most married men would have few options if things ended with their wives.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Rick,
As Mother said"Familiarity breeds contempt"...Simple as that!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Because most people think marriage is the end when it's really the beginning.

People stop working on their relationship and get comfortable but marriage requires the MOST work of any time in the relationship, not the least.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
What is Wokeness?
Traditional Leftist Ideology blended with Neo-Marxism to create a new more radical form of Leftist Ideology. It has become the default religion of the Universities, The Entertainment Industry, The Mainstream Media, half of the Government (in the US), and most of the Government Bureaucracy (in the US). Feminism is one of it biggest "weapons" it uses against it's enemies.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Traditional Leftist Ideology blended with Neo-Marxism to create a new more radical form of Leftist Ideology. It has become the default religion of the Universities, The Entertainment Industry, The Mainstream Media, half of the Government (in the US), and most of the Government Bureaucracy (in the US). Feminism is one of it biggest "weapons" it uses against it's enemies.
thanks, would you translate that layman's terms pls. its sounds like one of the things I don't like... I did look it up, but trying to connect it to more simple ideas.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi PRW63,
Your definition on Wokeness is the finest I have seen to date....You seem a clever Bloke,so tell me please,can you find in the long History of Mankind any analogy to the young Peoples current obsession with Hatred of self and their Culture....I am conversant with a great deal of History and can find no apt comparison.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once shes bred its over. Once the kissing stops its over. More business then pleasure.
Marriage will be a disaster until women become a mans property again under law and can do what he wishes in accountability to her. For his families sake.
Ya'll cam ponder this until time ends but it comes down to this. Authority over the woman.
Until you are legally backed. Just date and dont bring this nightmare statehood into it. Just enjoy it while it is your turn.

Boredom is inevitable to the female that has open society placateing to her every whim
responsibility without authority.

men in the west are responsible for the well-being of the woman but have no authority to ensure her well-being other than self-sacrifice. this situation is and was implemented by men, again... it is men that have caused the trouble.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta males listening to their nagging wives telling them how they should lobby for change?
not sure. it happened before my time. if you had the choice today would you allow women to vote?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi PRW63,
Your definition on Wokeness is the finest I have seen to date....You seem a clever Bloke,so tell me please,can you find in the long History of Mankind any analogy to the young Peoples current obsession with Hatred of self and their Culture....I am conversant with a great deal of History and can find no apt comparison.
In history,...the closest I can think of probably is not an exact match. I know that "those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it", and also there is the idea that "history repeats itself". I don't disagree with those, but mostly I see history as linear,... Beginning <--> End,... but with repeating loops of examples within that. So, anyway the closest example might be Rome. It was a big range of time from late BC till it fell, so nothing happened over-night. It had the corruption & disdain from the political leadership seen in the story of the brutal emperor Nero who allegedly played his fiddle while Rome burned. The common people were just a means to an end for their power. The Roman society fell deep into Hedonism (homosexuality, prostitution, orgies, you name it). They had a type of feminist movement where the prostitutes gained more power by proxy through their high level politically connected "customers" and through clout from being considered priestesses in some of the "temples".

Then in later times you have the Classic Marxism that took down the Old Russia and formed the Soviet Union. It divided the high income from the low income groups (haves & have-nots) and pitted them against each other with the "haves" (the "Evil Rich",..."Class Envy") being the favored whipping-boy, until everything collapsed in a Revolution and the USSR grew up in it's place. Germany had similar with dividing the people between the Jews and the native Germans with the Jews being the whipping-boy. This was simpler and had just two main groups, but the Neo-Marxists of today create many groups and pit them against each other with the White Hetero Male as the favorite whipping-boy, and incessant accusations of racism where there isn't any, which actually generates it through inflammation. Same principle, just more refined and more advanced, with the same goal of collapse and replace (you've heard "The Great Reset"?).

So "Woke" is just a slang umbrella "street-term" for Modern Leftist Ideology which you might also accurately call Neo-Marxism. "Neo" just means "new".

There is no exact match to today because history is linear, progressive, keeps moving to an end-point.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks, Would you translate that layman's terms pls. its sounds like one of the things I don't like... I did look it up, but trying to connect it to more simple ideas.
"Woke" is just a slang street-term for modern Leftist Ideology which you can also call Neo-Maxism. I went into it more in another post that should be close to this one in the list.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How quickly? 3 years? 5 years?

Most men are betas who tolerate an aging wife. They might not be happy about it, but they're not ditching their wives when the wives turn 40 or 50. Simply put, most married men would have few options if things ended with their wives.
Within a year or two of getting married was considered normal. But in the 1960's many got married because she was already pregnant. After birth control became more popular then began the constant repeating Date a new one then break up,...Date a new one then break up,...Date a new one then break up,...Date a new one then break up. Marriage became just a disposable longer version of the same pattern. Women replaced having children with college degrees and careers. So now unless there are kids to give incentive to hold it together,...or the guy is a high income guy relative to his educated wife's career,...there is not much incentive to stay married or get married in the first place. Few people are really looking for "love" and life-long bonding as a reason for dating & marriage even though "on paper" that is what they claim they want,...but their actions say otherwise.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi PRW63,
Thankyou for your thoughtful response...Yes certain aspects of Romes decline reflect todays young....Nero and Caligula were certifiably insane probably the result of inbreeding and drinking Wine polluted with Lead Bars to sweeten it...Can't accept the generally prevailing view that Rome was any more licentious in the days of Honorious or Romulus than in the times of Trajan or Hadrian their times being actually more staid as Christianity had been accepted as the State Religion...Homosexuality was never taboo in Rome,Svex was svex as for boozing it was always acceptable,Julius Caesor who quaffed a pint of Wine a night being considered abstemious...You make a good point on parallels with Feminism....When it comes to The Russian Revolution,yes there are many similarities but never did it exhibit the sheer wantonness of a generational elite deliberately destroying their Birthright,I think we need to keep looking maybe in the aftermath of Plutarchs Golden Age of Greece?