Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Does Hugh Hefner Get Married?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't fathom why Hugh Hefner would ever get married, yet he's been engaged to two women(I think) in the last 5 years. He makes a lot of money, he is famous, he has a lot of options, the list goes on. I just can't wrap my head around why a guy in his position would want to get married while Oprah absolutely refuses to get married.

jarworpar

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...it is one of those situations that boggles the mind, isn't it? He has the lifestyle that practically every man dreams of: wealth, fame, countless gorgeous women around vying for his attention. But I can imagine that that would get old after a few years (more like 20), and some do want to settle down. But could you imagine all the freeloaders, all the people with their hands out?. I mean, can you imagine how many women are after him for his cash? I guess a man in his position wants to find someone who loves him for more than his status and wealth, which you know has to be hard to find, especially for someone his age.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be mistaken, but I thought he broke up with the one he was engaged to like 2 years ago, then got 3 new girlfriends, and just now ended all of those.

I could be wrong...

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just wants to check a few boxes on his bucket list.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end, we just want someone to truly love us.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"There isn't a MAN on this earth that wouldn't give his left nut to be Hugh Hefner at any age" --Gene Simmons

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
jarworpar said:
I mean, can you imagine how many women are after him for his cash? I guess a man in his position wants to find someone who loves him for more than his status and wealth, which you know has to be hard to find, especially for someone his age.
Look at J. Howard Marshall! If you're old and wealthy, women will overlook how you look and try to get knocked up on purpose.

If I was rich and famous, I would make sure that I protect myself and if I get married, I'll damn f**kin' sure get an airtight prenup!

jarworpar

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Look at J. Howard Marshall! If you're old and wealthy, women will overlook how you look and try to get knocked up on purpose.

If I was rich and famous, I would make sure that I protect myself and if I get married, I'll damn f**kin' sure get an airtight prenup!
LOL...exactly. If you're old AND WEALTHY. How many hot 20-somethings do you know who want to marry an old guy for his wealth of experience and stimulating conversation alone?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what Hef's lawyer charges him for his pre-nups?

Sidenote....Kimberly Conrad was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen, moreso naked. I about cried for my mommy when I saw her photo shoot!

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that he was really taken for a ride and betrayed by Kimberly Conrad, so I think he wanted to get married just so that when he passes, his estate won't be so "availible" to the mother of his kids. That, and he wanted to get back at Holly for dumping him as well.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young teenage boys in America and England will believe anything. Seriously, go thank a soldier because if not for them you would be living like they do in Sweden. Sweden doesn't really have a military. No wars. No sides. They are neutral. And they have it tough there. So says Fox News.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Young teenage boys in America and England will believe anything. Seriously, go thank a soldier because if not for them you would be living like they do in Sweden. Sweden doesn't really have a military. No wars. No sides. They are neutral. And they have it tough there. So says Fox News.
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Are you on drugs?