Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does a woman need legal commitment?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.
The name of the game (What young women talk about these days in the range 20-30+), is that quote:
"The first marrage is for money and the second marrage is for love"

Bluepilled guys are getting buttplugged hard these days from the start and they do not understand what the fvck happened when they later also get divorce raped for all their assets.
Agreed.

But the gurus are fraudin harder than my come up. We can call out past pickup guys and top hats. They've really actually in the trenches putting work in vs hiding behind a keyboard playing house and sperging out over the net for hrs. God forbid getting girls. Imagine a guru PULLING in 2022?

Majority of gurus for Gen Z are fraudin hard. Secretly married to no prize. There's a reason they say never meet your gurus. Most appalling is the marriage bashing while hiding behind a marriage to excuse incompetence and a lack of options.

These are the best of the bunch teaching. There's still some new blood on the come up teaching game and got receipts. It's just fringe and more underground which IMHO is better. It's best off YouTube and away from mainstream media.

I recall the clown act of the media scandal apology on CNN. Years later the brother gets caught with his pants down. It's hilarious.

A lack of fatherhood and masculinity is why we have Sodom in 2022.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lack of fatherhood and masculinity is why we have Sodom in 2022.
Having read this forum for almost 15yrs, the lack of masculinity missing from many of the younger members is evident on this forum. Its the root of their troubles and they have little awareness.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commitment ceremony or legal marriage?

-Augustus-
He wants to be married. I’ve already explained to him that the assets I own are already in a trust (which he is not party to).

I’d be fine with a commitment ceremony or just being engaged indefinitely…although it’s weird to be perpetually “engaged”.

In our social circles we see many couples who truly are in great marriages. He wants THAT. I’ve been there done that and if I do it again I want it to be until one of us croaks. It’s important to him so I’m in. We will be good together long term. He’s a man’s man & he handles his business as such so that bodes well.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He wants to be married. I’ve already explained to him that the assets I own are already in a trust (which he is not party to).

I’d be fine with a commitment ceremony or just being engaged indefinitely…although it’s weird to be perpetually “engaged”.

In our social circles we see many couples who truly are in great marriages. He wants THAT. I’ve been there done that and if I do it again I want it to be until one of us croaks. It’s important to him so I’m in. We will be good together long term. He’s a man’s man & he handles his business as such so that bodes well.
I’m a little surprised that you’re actually going to do it legally, because if memory serves, I believe you once said that you saw no reason to ever get legally married again, particularly with the amount of assets that you have.

How old is he? Has he ever been married before? Does he have kids? Are you going to get a prenup? And... am I sounding like your dad? LOL

And lest I forget: congratulations!

-Augustus

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a little surprised that you’re actually going to do it legally, because if memory serves, I believe you once said that you saw no reason to ever get legally married again, particularly with the amount of assets that you have.

How old is he? Has he ever been married before? Does he have kids? Are you going to get a prenup? And... am I sounding like your dad? LOL

And lest I forget: congratulations!

-Augustus
Thanks Augustus. Always good to see you & hope all is well.

It’s important to him partly because he’s never married and has no kids (never wanted any.). He sees good marriages around him and wants that (I mean couples happily together for decades). He’s 45, handsome, tall, six figure salary, sexy, masculine, smart & a semi pro athlete. He’s also got a sweet & goofy/geeky side. He wants to marry me as he finds me hot (before he knew my age), kind, smart & fun. We laugh all the time. He knows I am a catch and he wants that locked down. I desire a life partner. He wants to marry/have a life partner. Ok. My assets are already in trust so it should be fine. I’m still considering a pre-nup. We shall see.

So no I don’t see any real reason to marry except that it matters to him. I think for him (having never been married) it carries more weight than a divorced man, although that varies. He is a bit idealistic. I am not getting divorced again except under the worst circumstances (he cheats or gets physically abusive), but I do not see that in his nature or his history. He’s an LTR guy, just never found a girl worth marrying since his teen years, and that first ex wanted children, so it wasn’t going to work since he didn’t want babies.

He has established solid relationships with my kids however, which at first seemed a deal breaker. But he knows he doesn’t get me without the children so it is what it is.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Augustus. Always good to see you & hope all is well.

It’s important to him partly because he’s never married and has no kids (never wanted any.). He sees good marriages around him and wants that (I mean couples happily together for decades). He’s 45, handsome, tall, six figure salary, sexy, masculine, smart & a semi pro athlete. He’s also got a sweet & goofy/geeky side. He wants to marry me as he finds me hot (before he knew my age), kind, smart & fun. We laugh all the time. He knows I am a catch and he wants that locked down. I desire a life partner. He wants to marry/have a life partner. Ok. My assets are already in trust so it should be fine. I’m still considering a pre-nup. We shall see.

So no I don’t see any real reason to marry except that it matters to him. I think for him (having never been married) it carries more weight than a divorced man, although that varies. He is a bit idealistic. I am not getting divorced again except under the worst circumstances (he cheats or gets physically abusive), but I do not see that in his nature or his history. He’s an LTR guy, just never found a girl worth marrying since his teen years, and that first ex wanted children, so it wasn’t going to work since he didn’t want babies.

He has established solid relationships with my kids however, which at first seemed a deal breaker. But he knows he doesn’t get me without the children so it is what it is.
“He’s 45” BE the cradle robber... :p

I work with a woman who was divorce raped by her ex to the tune of 2500 a month.

Get the prenup. look at it this way: what’s the downside to getting one?

-Augustus-

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having read this forum for almost 15yrs, the lack of masculinity missing from many of the younger members is evident on this forum. Its the root of their troubles and they have little awareness.
Agreed.

Irl I see gym cel Gen Z. Kid lifting nonstop. The sec a girl touches his penor he switched off. Is in cherish. On that phaggy times. Gets cucked and bitter. It doesn't end well. Fellas need to be icy as f.

It's actually a inversion. Getting the girl means dudes should be approaching &&& pulling more. More lifting. Lots more sessions at you bjj gym. Run 4x a week. Dual in that diet.

A lot of fellas think perma poon means turning into a big ****ing phaggit &&& sitting when they pee. These deserve getting wrecked.