Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does a woman need legal commitment?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess: you don't have kids.
Let me guess: Since one kid may ask/ care about that means every kid will... Painting with broad strokes is fine when it supports your stance I see....

My parents were never married, and I didn't give two shjts about it as a child....

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess: Since one kid may ask/ care about that means every kid will... Painting with broad strokes is fine when it supports your stance I see....
It has nothing to do with "painting with broad strokes." It simply isn't how a child's psychology operates. Kids want their parents together and want to feel that they care about each other.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It simply isn't how a child's psychology operates. Kids want their parents together and want to feel that they care about each other.
Again.... I didn't give two shjts about my parents not being married as a child... I guess I had adult psychology as a five year old then? It didn't leave any feelings of lack of care as you suggest... Obviously your parents were married, so you don't talk from experience.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize that it works both ways right? I know some women who made more money than their husbands and got divorced and they are the ones "getting screwed" by the courts with having to pay spousal support, child support, etc...

Yes, men still usually make more than women but that has been changing rapidly. If you are married to a female breadwinner you are able to take her to the cleaners.

Guys also tend to make mistakes during the divorce process like willfully move out of their house which then puts them behind the eight ball legally.
True statement. Ask me how I know having been the breadwinner supporting a non-working husband for 10 years. The courts look to equalize the disequilibrium when one spouse vastly out earns the other (and the court takes the view that the at home spouse enabled the breadwinner to provide for the family and assigns monetary value to that)….

My husband could have taken me for half of everything. He didn’t, but that was a rather delicate negotiation….he has lived rent free in one of my houses ever since the divorce 8+ years ago. A small price to pay in my mind for him NOT to dismantle me financially…and allowing me to remain financially intact has meant I can continue to pay the freight for college, buy cars for the kids (and pay cash), and help him if he really needs it. It benefited him in the long run in our case.

I spoke to the lawyer/retired judge who handled our divorce recently. She said she had never seen another marriage dissolve in such an agreeable and unconventional way, and she has seen my kids and ex husband benefit as did I.

As some may know I got engaged earlier this year. Really I have zero financial need to be married and there will be no children born to the marriage.

Marriage is about making a public and ceremonial declaration of commitment to your spouse. It is a covenant between two people to make a single unit. It raises the bar and creates obligation (in a good way) that is desired by both parties. It is sacred in my mind and to be taken with the utmost seriousness. It is (as stated in the traditional vows) the forsaking of all others and it is psychicly powerful.

It elevates the commitment level.

But of course the significance of the commitment is only as significant as the quality of character in each partner.

Making choice of who you pick to marry a very important choice indeed.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again.... I didn't give two shjts about my parents not being married as a child... I guess I had adult psychology as a five year old then? It didn't leave any feelings of lack of care as you suggest... Obviously your parents were married, so you don't talk from experience.
My parents have been unhappily married for about 40 years. But that isn't where my own personal knowledge comes from. That comes from raising a child with my now ex-wife and being able to see the divorce's effects long-term and make those observations as an adult. It matters.

And you say you don't give two sh1ts - but I am guessing if you were completely honest that you did when you were a child. But I digress, I am not going to argue about your own personal feelings. Much of this is well documented in studies. But you believe what you want to believe.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect.

“Daddy, why aren’t you married to mommy?”
Only if you live in 1922. These days, it's more like "daddy, why does mommy have a bigger pen!s than you?"

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Daddy, why aren’t you married to mommy?”
“OK I can marry mommy if you want, but if I marry her I will have save money in case she decides to leave one day. I will have to give her all of it.

And if I have to save money, we have cancel hockey, swimming, basketball, and piano lessons. Plus you won’t get to see your girl cousins and their hot friends when we go to Spain every year for one month.

Do you still want me to marry mommy?”

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is about making a public and ceremonial declaration of commitment to your spouse. It is a covenant between two people to make a single unit. It raises the bar and creates obligation (in a good way) that is desired by both parties. It is sacred in my mind and to be taken with the utmost seriousness. It is (as stated in the traditional vows) the forsaking of all others and it is psychicly powerful.
In other words, it's about making feel good statements that are devoid of any real meaning. It's easy to say "till death do us part" when you're actually saying "till divorce do us part". What's the point of making "sacred vows" when there is no penalty for breaking them? No fault divorce laws are completely antithetical to the original idea of marriage. The hypocrisy of it all is sickening.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
None.

Women will never love you the way you want them to love you (For being who you are.), they will only love you for what you do for them.

We guys love unconditionally our girl, but she will only love you conditionally. It's a harsh truth, but that is the world we live in.

Throughout history women have always had the social contract of love for security and access to men's resources and they learn hot harvest that out of men. Now while the times and conditions have changed (Women's' right to vote, Women access to the job market to now free independent stronk woman that need no man etc. etc.), that social contract hasn't changed and women prefer to use men's resources than their own money as it proves even more security for them.

So they will always go a for a legal contract with you which allows them access to minimum 50% of everything you own; n most cases even more than that.

And why not?
It's 100% win/win for them where they in 99.9% of the cases cannot lose.
Sorry but this post has BETA written all over it. I'd suggest read and learn.

Have you not heard of a prenuptial agreement? Any rich man suspicious of a woman can use this. Also, in 2022, on average, many women have similar wealth to men, so getting divorced will mean the woman does not get 50%. The man can just as much take the woman to the cleaners for 50%.

Some real reasons why women want to get married:
  • To claim the man, so that other women stay clear!
  • They want to have a big wedding and public celebrations
  • They want a man to prove their love by marrying them (public and ceremonial declaration of commitment)
  • They want to show off to their friends and family that they are married
  • They want the married status and gold ring
  • They want to marry because they know it is legally binding and a formal declaration of wedlock.
  • They want security from a rich man (should prenuptial agreement not be used)
  • They want lifelong companionship

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry but this post has BETA written all over it. I'd suggest read and learn.

Have you not heard of a prenuptial agreement? Any rich man suspicious of a woman can use this.
Sigh....
Even the best prenuptial agreement agreement isn't equal to that it is watertight and will protect you in court.

Even after that with a postnup which you should write after the marriage it isn't an absolute. But you will be in a better standing as a man at least. Family courts are skewed towards the women and will in most cases rules in their favor.

Btw. throwing off the word "beta" on a internet forum doesn't make you alpha.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At what age does the milk go bad:

1- In the West
2- In the East
It's neither a west vs east thing although, I'd argue western modern women go bad quicker. Standard American DIET (SAD) exacerbates the process. Modern women especially in the west treat their body like a dump truck. Carbs after dark. Bulking season. Ran through. Abortions &&& booze. A ****tail of drugs.

I've seen western women peak at 23 even. Start getting fat. Modern men talk "thick" and in any other previous generation, she is fat as ****kkk.

To answer your Q it's entirely individual and lifestyle choices. Again I agree for the most part with RP but, it is a lot of smoke and no fire. Los of playing house with post walk or older women nowhere near peak SMV.

Pick younger, tighter, hotter.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh....
Even the best prenuptial agreement agreement isn't equal to that it is watertight and will protect you in court.

Even after that with a postnup which you should write after the marriage it isn't an absolute. But you will be in a better standing as a man at least. Family courts are skewed towards the women and will in most cases rules in their favor.

Btw. throwing off the word "beta" on a internet forum doesn't make you alpha.
+1

Dudes need a escape route.

As in, she goes divorce rape &&& you burn everything to a crisp or better yet GHOST. I am not doing supervised visits nor funding her on the CC.

Until things change, fellas need to refrain. There's far too many Internet tough guys on YouTube beating their chest about RP and playing house husband. Don't marry &&& is married. Talk game. Can't approach. Doesn't pull. Has some rubbish to shill.

Men need to go scorched earth.

I saw a psychologist on Tim Cast irl. She talked modern women talking STARTER MARRIAGE. As in, the intent is for kids ++++ divorce rape.

Anybody playing house has that grenade and nuclear option above their head.

Should a MaN do it, he sure as f best get her best years - peak SMV 18-23. Not when the milk goes bad. Not single mom's &&& post CC.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True statement. Ask me how I know having been the breadwinner supporting a non-working husband for 10 years. The courts look to equalize the disequilibrium when one spouse vastly out earns the other (and the court takes the view that the at home spouse enabled the breadwinner to provide for the family and assigns monetary value to that)….

My husband could have taken me for half of everything. He didn’t, but that was a rather delicate negotiation….he has lived rent free in one of my houses ever since the divorce 8+ years ago. A small price to pay in my mind for him NOT to dismantle me financially…and allowing me to remain financially intact has meant I can continue to pay the freight for college, buy cars for the kids (and pay cash), and help him if he really needs it. It benefited him in the long run in our case.

I spoke to the lawyer/retired judge who handled our divorce recently. She said she had never seen another marriage dissolve in such an agreeable and unconventional way, and she has seen my kids and ex husband benefit as did I.

As some may know I got engaged earlier this year. Really I have zero financial need to be married and there will be no children born to the marriage.

It elevates the commitment level.

But of course the significance of the commitment is only as significant as the quality of character in each partner.

Making choice of who you pick to marry a very important choice indeed.
Commitment ceremony or legal marriage?

-Augustus-

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a psychologist on Tim Cast irl. She talked modern women talking STARTER MARRIAGE. As in, the intent is for kids ++++ divorce rape.
Agreed.
The name of the game (What young women talk about these days in the range 20-30+), is that quote:
"The first marrage is for money and the second marrage is for love"

Bluepilled guys are getting buttplugged hard these days from the start and they do not understand what the fvck happened when they later also get divorce raped for all their assets.