Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does a female continue to lie?

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason why ypu vid sex, archive sexting and nudes. When women go slumming, you detonate her nudes.

Wait wut?
Ah, you're saying that there's a reason why you keep nudes, sexting, and videos of ****ing. I do have incriminating text of her telling me to come **** her while she was simultaneously developing a relationship with her rebound guy.

But honestly, I'd rather just let this chump learn for himself.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's saying if she bashes you with gay rumors causing damage you have retribution actions.
She didn't bash me with gay rumors. She told me this guy was gay to covertly secure her branch swing. I called her out on this after I found out he was the branch and asked why (which I know I am an idiot for asking) and she couldn't speak.

I might still be confused though haha. I've had a few beers after a long day at the jobsite.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't bash me with gay rumors. She told me this guy was gay to covertly secure her branch swing. I called her out on this after I found out he was the branch and asked why (which I know I am an idiot for asking) and she couldn't speak.

I might still be confused though haha. I've had a few beers after a long day at the jobsite.
They lie so much even when unnecessary

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I realize this now and regret it but at least I got one last **** in and it's kinda validating considering she was with or at least having this guy think he had won a prize.

But little does this guy probably know that not only did his new gf beg for her ex to come **** her but she also claimed the guy was gay, talked with a lisp, and claimed that he had told her he likes to suck ****.
And you turned her off by your behavior so much she would rather be with him than you. Let that sink in.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
And you turned her off by your behavior so much she would rather be with him than you. Let that sink in.
I know, but no sweat off my brow. I figured I just needed this lesson for the next time. You live and you learn but my blue pilled conditioning still makes me wonder why women lie even when caught in the lies.

I have gone no contact so don't worry. I am not continuing to make mistakes. I figure it wouldn't be bad to get a booty call in the future from this chick when she inevitably cheats on the chump. I figured it'd be a trade off.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this chick was starving for so much attention that she made up a story the other guy was gay just to keep him around. She was prob fkn you both and got caught in her feelings for him or you ‘did’ something to piss her off.
All chicks will have male orbiters but pay attention if she talks about any ‘friend’ in particular. Happened to me. Great lesson though.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the validation a woman gets from knowing 2 men desire her, when shes probably not even all that, is like the equivalent of an addict finding 4kgs of china white.

women are also masters, at turning you into their whiteknight, they know all men have an internal mightymouse
You're so right women get off from getting desired by many men. This is the main reason why they would do a 3some. They get desired from 2 attractive man.
I used to believe that a man always " wins" if he fcks her after he got left and branch swinged. But this is really weak and you're only continuing playing her game. Sex isn't a big deal for her she can get it whenever she wants, what turns her on and makes her feel good/in control is the attention she gets. This gives her power over men.
That's the reason why average looking girls feel like ms.universe.

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
point being she was telling him the same story, remember with women UP is DOWN, LEFT IS RIGHT
I don't think she was telling him I was gay. I think she was probably telling him that I was a bad boyfriend that made her feel unloved and this guy was waiting his turn on the bench.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mind won’t let her. It’s a solid mechanism almost all the time. Lying even when the truth would serve.
When I am her “chad” the truth comes easy for them to talk about the most alarming things to me sometimes. Her exploits even.

What many of you might not know, is that a man isn’t always a woman’s “chad” but can also be her provider interest. Here is where she developes her obfuscations. She knows instinctively that men don’t want a woman with a long list of escapades and will hide this fact from him. So if she is telling you of her exploits, you are the secret.

I find that much younger women will try to impress me once the affair has already started. They want to know how they stack up as a woman.
No, she's not telling Chad the complete truth. She still paints herself as the victim. I give you an example: she tells chad that beta billy is constantly texting her and what an idiot he is while she actually enjoys using beta billy as an orbiter. She even gives the beta attention from time to time in order to keep him on the hook.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps to you. I can build a lot of trust in a woman. I already know that she is running the game. Nearly all men are not abusive and I know they are mate guarding. She runs her justifications for why she is there to get devoured by me. I’ve done this many times. I’m not an incel or here to understand women.
There are women who don’t need a justification and say nothing disparaging about her boyfriend or fiancé. I don’t care what the truth is or isn’t.

In fact none of this is important in the long haul. I was just contributing my experience. I have a lot of living to sort from.

Here is a little secret to earn trust. You never ask her those questions and you let her talk.
I think you're a little bit delusional. You never know what the complete truth is and even though she'll be more honest to you, she will never paint herself black.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I agree with the last part, you don't ask or judge her even if you consider something more serious with her because if she wants you ( wether your beta or alpha ) she will adapt in order to fit your wishes.
I don't care what you are and you don't have to explain yourself to me.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think what you want. Do you actually think anything out of a woman mouth isn’t a manipulation at some level. Something that either puts her on the moral high ground, puts her in a favorable light or she wants something that is in her favor.

This tells me that your experience at a mentally intimate level is non-existent or you read too much red pill garbage.
A player never reaches a mentally intimate level because he doesn’t want to get the feels or is incapable of the feels.
Let me clue you in. Some of us can control our emotions. We can feel intimate and not attach it to Disney land or subsequent male biology because we have rewired ourselves by the way we think.
Yes...men can do this. This is called experience.

Every time she opens her mouth I use it to my advantage. If you can’t do this, you aren’t even close. Illusion also is reading all this “women do this and women do that” stuff and internalizing it. This is indicative of a man who will die without creating children because he has no real contact with his masculinity. So spare me
No i don't think that anything out of a womans mouth isnt manipulation. That's the reason why i told you that she is not honest to chad. So you agree with me, you just want to feel better because you're an player and you want to confirm that i'm an incel.
You're very subjective you don't even know me and i don't care if you're chad or not. We're here to exchange information not to brag about ourselves.

I had my experiences and since i'm young i will have more experiences. Red Pill knowledge isn't illusion it confirms my experiences.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Go back and read it. I said when I’m a woman’s “chad”. A man can be chad to one woman and a provider prospect to another. “Chad” is not only inaccurate but horribly miss leading.

What the fuk is a chad anyway? Certain women appreciate certain archetypes and less interested in other archetypes. I would never call myself “chad”.
Stop with the RP program and talk to me like a man.

This comes from never really seeing the viewpoint of a woman. Never seeing with her eyes. This is because men do not understand what she is trying to secure or be enveloped by.

The biggest mistake that men make is being hurt and then staying that way. A man MUST connect at the deeper levels of femininity to really appreciate his masculinity. Sex is nothing. It is a lower act of procreation. If a man can’t get sex from women he is a programmed reject.

A man that connects with a woman at very deep levels and still not succumb to his biology is a master of his life. Men avoid this because they are cowards and cannot face or confront their own lack of masculinity. Social conditioning has squashed it. That’s all.

I f a man cannot take the gunfire, he shouldn’t be there. Did he think he was going to live forever? The immortal words of Dan Daly at the battle of Belleau Woods.

A woman is a subspecies of man. You give women way more credit than they are entitled to. They are not that complex and you are applying male logic to it. If you would STFU long enough, something might click.

Here is your RP training:
“Effort to obtain women is the same as making you the subspecies and her the master blueprint. You are the feminine and she is the masculine.”
“C’mon you sons-of-bitches, do you want to live forever?” -Dan Daley

Nordic_identity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been no contact with her for little over a week. She texts me this last night, I don't reply, and then she follows up with "Hello?". After an hour she tries to call me and I don't pick up.

She gave me with account information originally and I feel there's almost a 0% chance she has forgotten it or could at least facilitate a password recovery for her account so I think this is just an attempt for her to reach out to me.

Should I reply with the account info or just continue no contact? 20201102_125756.jpg

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been no contact with her for little over a week. She texts me this last night, I don't reply, and then she follows up with "Hello?". After an hour she tries to call me and I don't pick up.

She gave me with account information originally and I feel there's almost a 0% chance she has forgotten it or could at least facilitate a password recovery for her account so I think this is just an attempt for her to reach out to me.

Should I reply with the account info or just continue no contact? View attachment 5137
Do not waste your time thinking about that. Women are solipsistic they really only do think about their own well being. Even if she thinks about you, it's because she wants something from you or because of her ego.
How do you feel mentally? Do you feel the need to text her?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Should I reply with the account info or just continue no contact? View attachment 5137
Block, ignore. Chicks are like Gale Sayers, give 'em 18 inches of daylight and you'll pay dearly.