Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you want a "relationship/gf?"

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't exist if your father followed the same line of thought...
If your father's condom didn't break and he didn't drink that rat piss 26er, you wouldn't be here. The ****s your point?

You're cucked.

You will be the first guy in the bath tub eith the toaster oven cause your cherish jumped off someone else's ****.

I will bump this when lololol

You mad?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have an answer. The problem isn't women but society on a large scale.
In a healthy environment, if society was a healthy place women would be healthy.
But today, it's becoming more and more like a wasteland. No one has the answer how to survive this.
Pray Jesus will return soon.
All this says is that, women are children and should be treated as such. They vote for free ****, larger government, and are incapable of freely thinking nor taking responsibility.

Responsibility is a requirement as an adult. The welfare state is the single mom state. Its thr government shrugging off the incompetence of women onto man. Sperm jacking notwithstanding. 1 broken condom and a dude is in ruins if she unleashes the dogs of the state.

I agree with you on the wasteland. Again, there's a top down parade of free resources by the state or extracted from males via divorce or child support. Women double down. Calling up ****ery is met with screams of misogyny or beta cucks white knighting. Neither of which is an argument.

Feminism has did a von job on women mistaking being a booty call as empowering. God only knows her teens and 20s grow back lol.

The solution isn't to plsy the old social contract. Anyway in which a man does is setting off cuck. The writing is on the wall. I have no sympathy for idiocy.

Tim Cast put up a vid. Married men are less happy and having far less sex after playing house. Women seek security via government and or marriage once incapable of competing.

The metric by which one acts should consider ROI. What value does monogamy LTR or marriage bring to men in any first world country? Any game, looks, monry, socisl status etc and he can get laid.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
My mother was helpful in removing the demons. This was beyond my dad's ability to do anything, all he can do is send me to the hospital. It's through the determination of my prayer warrior mother than I came though this, without seeing any doctors, without taking any meds.

When people are in real trouble, that's when they seek out someone who is close to Jesus. They know other people won't get it.
Why not seek some counsel with the clergy in your local church?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This is why I'm saving money for a sex doll... There are some new out there very realist. :p

Both LTR or being single is the same amount of danger man. And you're completely right about STD's... I had some infections and took antibiotics, and those things literally interact not only with your physiology but with your mental health. When I took antibiotics my mind just got really weird, and I found some researched that link antibiotics with some mental disorders. So you have the STD consequences and also the medications side effects.

We're getting on a stage that LTR is not a solution to prevent STD anymore... There was a girl I used to ****, she started date a guy that works on my company (LTR), she just added me on facebook those days... I'm sure she want to contact me to **** her again (I just blocked her). Looked at her stories on instagram, a lot of pictures of her and his boyfriend around her "male friends". I feel sorry for him... so innocent. And also, a lot of guy I know had ****ed her... and it's a lottttt of guys in my town.

I can only imagine ONE great solution for this: improve investments on AI... create some AI realistic dolls (already exist some prototypes). And a scientist should find a way to link VR with human senses. Idk if you watched star trek, they should try to create something like holodeck.

Or even, find a way or technology to help induce lucid dreams... so you can imagine and create everything you want.

It's crazy? No... based on our reality, this is the best thing to please our sexual desire on a healthy way (STD's). And it should be done really quickly, before people start killing themselves.

If my actual projects gave me money, my next step will be go deep into AI and invest on those things (graduated on science computing). This is the best future investment someone could make.

And this is the best quality of humans... the ability to create crazy and awesome stuffs.
Not sure a sex doll is an answer. However, what hurt LTR's, relationships and marriage are two fold. For LTRs and relationships, the dating apps are just a temptation for a person, male or female to see what else is on the menu instead of working through issues. With the hook-up culture, the spread of STDs is insane. While people do not like to hear this, it is the truth.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not seek some counsel with the clergy in your local church?
In Dec 2014 I stopped going regularly to that church because they married me to my ex-wife and their counselling could not save the doomed marriage. Too much frigging time wasted in pre marriage counselling as well. Counselling makes me feel like vomiting. Also it is too shameful to admit to anyone I visited a prostitute. Too much of a social stigma. I cant think of a worst thing I can do, short of murder, beyong visiting a prostitute as far as talking about it.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In Dec 2014 I stopped going regularly to that church because they married me to my ex-wife and their counselling could not save the doomed marriage. Too much frigging time wasted in pre marriage counselling as well. Counselling makes me feel like vomiting. Also it is too shameful to admit to anyone I visited a prostitute. Too much of a social stigma. I cant think of a worst thing I can do, short of murder, beyong visiting a prostitute as far as talking about it.
Failure of counseling is not really the fault of the counselor, it's not really the fault of anyone really.. Counseling is just the last stop prior to the divorce. It's a way to confirm in our minds that divorce is the right option as we're not getting along.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Failure of counseling is not really the fault of the counselor, it's not really the fault of anyone really.. Counseling is just the last stop prior to the divorce. It's a way to confirm in our minds that divorce is the right option as we're not getting along.
Premarriage counselling is before the wedding. Marriage counselling is after the wedding. There were three different counselling all over the place.

At the least premarriage counselling is at fault as I said there was extensive courses and 4 premarriage counselling sessions where nobody addressed the elephant in the room. You cant practically have a successful marriage if you are financially in ruins and cant afford to live together with the woman. There was simply allot of time sacrificed and expense on that end towards a marriage that could not last longer than 2 months and had no honeymoon.

So yeah it is the fault of the counsellors and my folks feeling I was getting too old at 38 years and had to hitch since the relationship seemed to have strong momentum during thst time. The marriage was too much of a trainwreck for premarriage counselling to have greenlit the wedding.

However, I digress, my ex-wife put in a good performance to the pre-marriage counsellor. She portrayed that all she wanted from me was my love and loyalty and assured me that she could live at her parent's house until I eventually worked out my finances. I had tried to tell her on many occasions about my financial situation but she didn't want to hear it because she didn't feel it was her business until after we got married together. For pre-marriage counselling to work, the parties have to be honest and upfront about everything.

It would seem her parents wanted to have a big event wedding because her own family situation, at least at the time, looked blighted. My ex-wife's sister was dating another man for a number of years but remained unmarried. As a big wedding event it was a success as there was also a large family reunion and social splash where 200 guests were invited, a picture/video shoot was taken, and it really was big news at the time since people would not really expect me to get married like that. So it appears that her folks and sister were either putting on blinders or were easy on me prior to the wedding so as not to wreck the wedding event itself as allot of planning, time, and money went into this Her family contribution was around $ 20,000+ for the event. I used my credit cards for my share, less money that would be available for myself for the marriage itself to the point that I could not even afford to rent a hotel to stay together with her.

After the wedding things started taking a dark turn. Her family had independently had a collection box and my family had an independent collection box. Her mother blamed people in my family from stealing money from their collection. Eventually my ex-wife got materialistic herself in such a way that was too caustic for the marriage and it just fell apart. Anyway, it seems her family exploited our budding relationship and my folks were feeling too happy/desperate for me to find someone that it was just a recipe for disaster.

In such a case there is no counselling in the world that could prevent that disaster because the counsellors themselves are used as pawns and if someone doesn't get their way or the counsellor is not siding with their views, they can always just unilaterally pull the plug.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt call it the devil or spirits but some hos or criminals even have alot of power in their negativity and just communication with them or laying with them can affect your own state of mind.
Dark energy

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about if you want kids. I am not a believer in marriage for love but I think its still the best institution for passing your legacy, your wealth, your knowledge. I guess you could still have kids and have a Rotation going but as a man you won't get first choice for custody.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
@RickTheToad What if the girl has a STD that pretty harmless like HPV? Couldn't you just go and get the vaccine and be done with it? I had an amazing girl who was upfront with me about it and I politely declined because I have a huge fear of STDs. Looking back though I could have gotten the vaccine and in theory should have been fine.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@RickTheToad What if the girl has a STD that pretty harmless like HPV? Couldn't you just go and get the vaccine and be done with it? I had an amazing girl who was upfront with me about it and I politely declined because I have a huge fear of STDs. Looking back though I could have gotten the vaccine and in theory should have been fine.
Why would you touch anyone with a STD? That just sounds desperate to me.
Don't gamble on these things and always protect yourself or stay away. If not for STD's, then for taking control over where you might spend your next 18 years. Short term gratification is never worth long-term misery.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pretty wild thread if you read it from the beginning to now.

I have a rotation for exactly the reasons glass guy describes.

One thing that obviously doesn't make me bullet proof, but does give me peace of mind is that I did go to the doctors and got vaccinated against every STD that had a vaccination against it.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
It truly depends on in which point of life is man in.

When I drove a semi truck, in my early 20s, I had 3 choices. Dirty truck stop hookers, no women at all, or find a girl for a “relationship” to be with me on the road. I took on the relationship. Had sex, someone to talk with, see cool things with. When I was not driving and lived in Chicago, plates were the best options. I had no obligation but a good time, and so did they.

Typically when you get older, you will not be able to spin good looking plates, and either you die old and alone or with someone. This is where I believe majority of “relationships” can last without cheating. Women won’t be concerned about attention knowing younger pool of girls are there, and men know younger and stronger dudes are there. Past 40-45 vast majority of women and men let their bodies go, and face become lazy, so the pool shrinks dramatically. This is where that one relationship clicks in, and if you get something on the side you take it, but you keep your main.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Mostly everyone has some version of HPV. It's really hard to prevent unless you or her took the vaccine. Depending on your age, you may still be able to take it (under 26). Most doctors do recommend it to the parent of the patients, but it's ultimately the parents decision until the person is of legal age (depends on State). It's skin to skin contact, so it's hard to prevent with just a condom.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why would you touch anyone with a STD? That just sounds desperate to me.
Don't gamble on these things and always protect yourself or stay away. If not for STD's, then for taking control over where you might spend your next 18 years. Short term gratification is never worth long-term misery.
Everyone, at one time or another, will catch a form of HPV. There are two types which are cancerous. Your immune system is usually able to clear the virus from your system within a couple of years; as long as the person is healthy. I'd be more worried or concerned about Herpes, Syphilis, Chlamydia or Gonorrhea than HPV. These others are manageable, but the later three are becoming incurable.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very simple: I prefer quality relationships over quantity (especially with friendships). At this point sex for its own sake is not valuable to me at all, and if I'm going to spend a good chunk my time and energy with a woman, it better be with someone I genuinely enjoy being around.

If I had to pick between a LTR with a 6/10 that really I like being around, or a handful of casual relationships with 8/10 **** buddies that aren't enjoyable to spend time with, I'd pick the former every time.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The primary reason is for frequent sex without having to swipe or approach in person like a maniac. Retaining existing partners is easier than attracting new ones in a lot of cases.

In the absence of a certain level of sex frequency, the basis for having a romantic relationship does not exist.