Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you want a "relationship/gf?"

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just as the thread states. What are the perks? What can you get with a "GF/Relationship" that you cant get from a rotation?

The following things come from a rotation:

*Regular sex
*Companionship
*Attention
*Fun dates
*More regular sex
*Multiple plates/rotation/options strengthens your value in other women's eyes (abundance mindset)
*Easy to maintain a solid frame due to not being around a woman 24/7
*You can replace one of your plates if she acts disrespectful, withholds sex as a quid quo pro and find another candidate to fill in the open seat in the rotation
*Women will be very submissive both mentally and sexually
*If one of my plates leaves the rotation I have already been screening for the replacement and that is that. No worries

With a rotation I have never experienced the following and CARED because I have more than one option. But the chance of them coming up in a singular relationship and effecting you are extremely high:
*Routine arguing
*Sex turns in to a ransom note
*Relationship gets stale, boring, mundane schedule
*Woman turns into the victim when she doesnt get her way
*She will get mad at you if you get attention from other women
*She will put less emphasis on her looks
*She will eventually lower your value, thus the exact reason she monkey branches and leaves you when the next best option comes around and gives her attention
*Scarcity mindset on losing her once she has broken down your frame
*Once she has left you will have to deal with the emotions of the break up and it will literally take you weeks/months/even years to get back on your feet
*Impacts of the breakup will leave you chasing, negotiating and being a total mess which will take your already broken frame and burn it to embers.

So for you guys that are "seeking" a relationship, what exactly do you see as the benefit? I have been back in the game for 6 years. 3 of those years were in fact in a singular relationship. I went through some of that stuff above. My last 3 years have been total rotations. I can tell you that for me anyway, it is not even a comparison in terms of how a rotation benefits ME.

I would love to hear someone on the other side of the fence tell me what they can get from a LTR that they cant get from a rotation.

Happy hunting

RickTheToad

Reaction score
As one gets older, the need for less stress from managing ladies is key. There is also the prevalence of skyrocketing STDs due to these open relationships that you are so fond of. Just remember, just because she's in your stable, doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't have one of her own.

If that works for you, cool, do what you gotta do to receive fulfillment from your sexual relations. We have a dude here at work who has a case of an STD that is very resistant. He's now on the last line for STD antibiotic treatment. I'll pass. I sometimes think that the side effects are just as bad as the bacterium in some diseases. He was a player too, like you and some others here. He's paying the price for that type of lifestyle. Eventually, you will as well. It's just a matter of time.

Glassguy

Reaction score
As one gets older, the need for less stress from managing ladies is key. There is also the prevalence of skyrocketing STDs due to these open relationships that you are so fond of. Just remember, just because she's in your stable, doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't have one of her own.

If that works for you, cool, do what you gotta do to receive fulfillment from your sexual relations. We have a dude here at work who has a case of an STD that is very resistant. He's now on the last line for STD antibiotic treatment. I'll pass. I sometimes think that the side effects are just as bad as the bacterium in some diseases. He was a player too, like you and some others here. He's paying the price for that type of lifestyle. Eventually, you will as well. It's just a matter of time.
Safe sex is the key.

And you can also get something from going out with that same girl, waiting until date 4 or 5 before you fvck her, pursuing a LTR.

I am not sure when STD's started knowing the different between plates and girlfriends.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The above applies if you are a man of value, and generating/keeping a rotation going isn't much of a challenge.

You are quite tall, good build, nice house, job, car... Great social circle and lots of opportunities to meet woman.

Most dudes outhere are just fukin surviving! They consider themselves lucky to even pull in a fat fukin disgusting HB5.0

A rotation of hotties is just pie in the sky thinking for many men!

Glassguy

Reaction score
The above applies if you are a man of value, and generating/keeping a rotation going isn't much of a challenge.

You are quite tall, good build, nice house, job, car... Great social circle and lots of opportunities to meet woman.

Most dudes outhere are just fukin surviving! They consider themselves lucky to even pull in a fat fukin disgusting HB5.0

A rotation of hotties is just pie in the sky thinking for many men!
Its really not that hard.

I am 5'8-5'9. Not incredibly great looking. Own businesses but not "rich". I have lots of friends and a good social circle, 2 cars and a truck, 2000 sq foot house and a nice piece of hunting property.

I do dress nice when I go out.

I honestly think my personality, wit, charisma and confidence is what gets it done for me most of the time.

Having a rotation isnt that hard. Its certainly not demanding because I see the chicks when I have time and I dont drop my hobbies and goals to see a woman.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just remember, just because she's in your stable, doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't have one of her own.
You are 100% right. But I will also point out that more and more women cheat.

If a lot of these guys in a relationship (and even married) knew where their gf/wife's mouth had been prior to them coming home from work for that welcoming kiss, they would vomit.

These women are out there in relationships and playing their own rotations while having a ring on their finger.

I know 4 women in my social circle right now going through a divorce or recently divorced because they were fvcking a coworker. Seriously. One was married for over 20 years and the other 3 over 5 years. To look at them on the outside you would think they were the fvckin Partridge Family. Meanwhile mommy is out there giving head under the coworkers desk on lunch time and staying to work late...aka taking it up the @ss.

Your point is not valid.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Safe sex is the key.

And you can also get something from going out with that same girl, waiting until date 4 or 5 before you fvck her, pursuing a LTR.

I am not sure when STD's started knowing the different between plates and girlfriends.
If you are rotating 4 ladies and they are rotating their own line of dudes, there is a high predicability of catching something. When I dated a few at a time, all was great until I received my first STD. I'm out. If you like to play Russian roulette, go for it. I subscribe to the Donovan Sharpe theory on how to keep your lady in line and knowing what's up 24/7. Check it out sometime.

You are 100% right. But I will also point out that more and more women cheat.

If a lot of these guys in a relationship (and even married) knew where their gf/wife's mouth had been prior to them coming home from work for that welcoming kiss, they would vomit.

These women are out there in relationships and playing their own rotations while having a ring on their finger.

I know 4 women in my social circle right now going through a divorce or recently divorced because they were fvcking a coworker. Seriously. One was married for over 20 years and the other 3 over 5 years. To look at them on the outside you would think they were the fvckin Partridge Family. Meanwhile mommy is out there giving head under the coworkers desk on lunch time and staying to work late...aka taking it up the @ss.

Your point is not valid.
Never said marriage, I just said relationships. I'd never get married. Too much to lose. Things on the west coast may be different than the east coast, but yes, cheating is prevalent on both sides. A dude needs to be high SMV and keep their b itch in line or toss them the first sight of issues. My point is 100% valid, you choose to see it through the way you want, which, again is fine. There are risks either way, however, the life you live is much more dangerous health wise than the relationship route. This, of course, assumes the lady is worth the relationship route. Most are not, and most will fail. However, it's still better than risking getting an incurable STD or a highly antibiotic resistant STD. Dude, I see it all the time.. It's my day job.

Math doesn't lie. If you are f ucking four ladies, and they are f ucking two or three dudes, those dudes are also f ucking other ladies, etc. You are bound to catch something. Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis are now on the last level of antibiotics. After they get resistant to these, people, in general are f ucked; and not in a good way. New antibiotics are at least 4 years out, even with an FDA fast track. If a person is not cured, they are under State quarantine and are basically a prisoner. Happened last year here in the US and in the UK. If you think f vcking all these ladies are worth that risk, knock yourself out. It's not, and you need to get your head examined if you think it is. This is not the 1960's - early 2000's, and you are not Wilt Chamberlain. Aside from Herpes and HPV, Syphilis and Molluscum contagiosum are able to be transferred from skin to skin contact. That means, even if you are receiving oral sex with a condom and using a condom with vaginal and anal sex, you can still catch one of the four above anywhere else on your body.

Dude, I went to school on this stuff and wrote a paper on it. You have no idea what you are talking about; medically speaking.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Mathematically speaking-

You go on 3 dates with someone you are interested in. 3rd date you fvck her, not knowing she is also fvcking another guy as a fwb, that guy has a rotation, etc etc.

Still same result.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as the thread states. What are the perks? What can you get with a "GF/Relationship" that you cant get from a rotation?

The following things come from a rotation:

*Regular sex
*Companionship
*Attention
*Fun dates
*More regular sex
*Multiple plates/rotation/options strengthens your value in other women's eyes (abundance mindset)
*Easy to maintain a solid frame due to not being around a woman 24/7
*You can replace one of your plates if she acts disrespectful, withholds sex as a quid quo pro and find another candidate to fill in the open seat in the rotation
*Women will be very submissive both mentally and sexually
*If one of my plates leaves the rotation I have already been screening for the replacement and that is that. No worries

With a rotation I have never experienced the following and CARED because I have more than one option. But the chance of them coming up in a singular relationship and effecting you are extremely high:
*Routine arguing
*Sex turns in to a ransom note
*Relationship gets stale, boring, mundane schedule
*Woman turns into the victim when she doesnt get her way
*She will get mad at you if you get attention from other women
*She will put less emphasis on her looks
*She will eventually lower your value, thus the exact reason she monkey branches and leaves you when the next best option comes around and gives her attention
*Scarcity mindset on losing her once she has broken down your frame
*Once she has left you will have to deal with the emotions of the break up and it will literally take you weeks/months/even years to get back on your feet
*Impacts of the breakup will leave you chasing, negotiating and being a total mess which will take your already broken frame and burn it to embers.

So for you guys that are "seeking" a relationship, what exactly do you see as the benefit? I have been back in the game for 6 years. 3 of those years were in fact in a singular relationship. I went through some of that stuff above. My last 3 years have been total rotations. I can tell you that for me anyway, it is not even a comparison in terms of how a rotation benefits ME.

I would love to hear someone on the other side of the fence tell me what they can get from a LTR that they cant get from a rotation.

Happy hunting
Glassguy, you post some really good stuff around here.

But this one is so biased that it even appears salty for some reason.
We all know there are advantages and disadvantages to both rotations and LTRs. A failure to acknowledge that looks so BIASED.
I'm sure it's easier to only consider the advantages of rotations, maybe if you'd actually think about the disadvantages, you'd start doubting a thing or 2 about your lifestyle.
STDs are just the cherry on the top.
I mean, if your post is indeed meant to enlight people and give some good information, you are not accomplishing that.
You reach your goal by showing that even despite the problems with it, a rotation is overall better, right?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Glassguy, you post some really good stuff around here.

But this one is so biased that it even appears salty for some reason.
We all know there are advantages and disadvantages to both rotations and LTRs. A failure to acknowledge that looks so BIASED.
I'm sure it's easier to only consider the advantages of rotations, maybe if you'd actually think about the disadvantages, you'd start doubting a thing or 2 about your lifestyle.
STDs are just the cherry on the top.
I mean, if your post is indeed meant to enlight people and give some good information, you are not accomplishing that.
You reach your goal by showing that even despite the problems with it, a rotation is overall better, right?
Please enlighten me on the problems of a rotation.......assuming you have ever had one?

And I am not salty at all. I LOVE women. And my rotation is not primarily founded upon sex alone. If I wouldnt eventually consider a LTR with a women she would never be in my rotation.

Glassguy

Reaction score
BTW- one of my closest friends contracted an STD 2 years ago. Was married for 18 years. Never cheated or stepped out of the marriage.

Guess who he got if from? His wife.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Mathematically speaking-

You go on 3 dates with someone you are interested in. 3rd date you fvck her, not knowing she is also fvcking another guy as a fwb, that guy has a rotation, etc etc.

Still same result.
I am just providing the medical facts based and back by statistics. Of course, it's just a sampling and a rough one at that. However, I wouldn't risk it in this day and age. I mainly work with infectious disease.. I am telling you, it's not a pleasant sight sometimes. You are free to proceed however you'd like. I am just providing the facts.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I am just providing the medical facts based and back by statistics. Of course, it's just a sampling and a rough one at that. However, I wouldn't risk it in this day and age. I mainly work with infectious disease.. I am telling you, it's not a pleasant sight sometimes. You are free to proceed however you'd like. I am just providing the facts.
Totally agree with what your perspective is. But also realize you are dealing with a populous of people that are coming to you that already have something. There are plenty of guys out there who are dating, playing the field, what ever term you want to throw onto what is really a rotation, that will never be in a facility such as yours with a problem.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its really not that hard.

I am 5'8-5'9. Not incredibly great looking. Own businesses but not "rich". I have lots of friends and a good social circle, 2 cars and a truck, 2000 sq foot house and a nice piece of hunting property.
That sounds "rich" to me. Percentage wise, most of the population are struggling to get by on low-wage jobs and are don't have any money saved up to cover emergencies that could come up.

What type of cars and trucks do you have? What is the dollar value of your home? Not allot of details to back up the "not rich" claim.

Glassguy said:
I do dress nice when I go out.
Where do you go out to pick-up girls?

Glassguy said:
I honestly think my personality, wit, charisma and confidence is what gets it done for me most of the time.

Having a rotation isnt that hard. Its certainly not demanding because I see the chicks when I have time and I dont drop my hobbies and goals to see a woman.
Your experience doesn't reflect the reality of most people on here. Again, a rotation sounds like fantasy. What's more realistic is finding someone period that you are compatible with that you can connect with. I don't think it's realistic for an average joe to have a rotation of hotties.
If you are rotating 4 ladies and they are rotating their own line of dudes, there is a high predicability of catching something. When I dated a few at a time, all was great until I received my first STD. I'm out. If you like to play Russian roulette, go for it. I subscribe to the Donovan Sharpe theory on how to keep your lady in line and knowing what's up 24/7. Check it out sometime.

Never said marriage, I just said relationships. I'd never get married. Too much to lose. Things on the west coast may be different than the east coast, but yes, cheating is prevalent on both sides. A dude needs to be high SMV and keep their b itch in line or toss them the first sight of issues. My point is 100% valid, you choose to see it through the way you want, which, again is fine. There are risks either way, however, the life you live is much more dangerous health wise than the relationship route. This, of course, assumes the lady is worth the relationship route. Most are not, and most will fail. However, it's still better than risking getting an incurable STD or a highly antibiotic resistant STD. Dude, I see it all the time.. It's my day job.

Math doesn't lie. If you are f ucking four ladies, and they are f ucking two or three dudes, those dudes are also f ucking other ladies, etc. You are bound to catch something. Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis are now on the last level of antibiotics. After they get resistant to these, people, in general are f ucked; and not in a good way. New antibiotics are at least 4 years out, even with an FDA fast track. If a person is not cured, they are under State quarantine and are basically a prisoner. Happened last year here in the US and in the UK. If you think f vcking all these ladies are worth that risk, knock yourself out. It's not, and you need to get your head examined if you think it is. This is not the 1960's - early 2000's, and you are not Wilt Chamberlain. Aside from Herpes and HPV, Syphilis and Molluscum contagiosum are able to be transferred from skin to skin contact. That means, even if you are receiving oral sex with a condom and using a condom with vaginal and anal sex, you can still catch one of the four above anywhere else on your body.

Dude, I went to school on this stuff and wrote a paper on it. You have no idea what you are talking about; medically speaking.
You can also catch demons too.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please enlighten me on the problems of a rotation.......assuming you have ever had one?

And I am not salty at all. I LOVE women. And my rotation is not primarily founded upon sex alone. If I wouldnt eventually consider a LTR with a women she would never be in my rotation.
Are you telling me you can't see any problems in having a rotation? Not one?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Totally agree with what your perspective is. But also realize you are dealing with a populous of people that are coming to you that already have something. There are plenty of guys out there who are dating, playing the field, what ever term you want to throw onto what is really a rotation, that will never be in a facility such as yours with a problem.
Not sure I can agree with that. A person has about a 25% chance in catching some sort of STD within the swinging community. While you are not swinging, per se, in reality, it basically is sex with many different partners. You prob. should get a full panel (including herpes) every six months due to the literally dozens of people you and your lady friends are dealing with. While you might think they are clean, and you may practicing protection as well; their other sexual partners may not.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
BTW- one of my closest friends contracted an STD 2 years ago. Was married for 18 years. Never cheated or stepped out of the marriage.

Guess who he got if from? His wife.
He should press charges. In most states, it's a felony. At worse case, he should be planning his exit. Only a fool stays with a cheater. Start putting money on the side in gold, silver and real cash, run up the communal debt, file for divorce. No alimony and regulated child support. Of course, IANAFL, so he should seek legal counsel.

Glassguy

Reaction score
He should press charges. In most states, it's a felony. At worse case, he should be planning his exit. Only a fool stays with a cheater. Start putting money on the side in gold, silver and real cash, run up the communal debt, file for divorce. No alimony and regulated child support. Of course, IANAFL, so he should seek legal counsel.
He is very well off. He divorced her, used everything against her in order to basically throw her out on the street with what she came into the marriage with......about nothing.

Oh- he is a rotation guy now too.