Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you tolerate?

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tolls and racists will be reported.

Many men here are kind of aware of the true nature of women. A lot of men here are also very bitter about it. Some of the posts i see here let me know that some of you are clued in, but would still fall to the woman of your dreams. It appears as though very pretty women have a very strong effect on most of you here.

Pretty women will waste your time and then act like nothing happen. Some of you may try to correct her even after you have already done so. Some of you may wonder what is going on and ask questions about it here only to receive the wrong answer. Some give her the benefit of the doubt just to let her do the same thing again. Why is that?

It's obvious when a woman wants you. She will make it known in obvious and clumsy ways. If she isn't bumbling and fumbling over her thoughts and words around you then something may be amiss.

Ugly women will naturally treat you with more respect in the beginning, but over time they'll begin to test and waste your time just like a pretty woman would. Most if not all women, at their core are emotionally the same.

Why do you argue with women? What do you expect to gain? Why do you allow women to waste your time and play coy? Why continue calling a woman out on her behavior? Do you trust the things that they say if they bother 'explaining' it to you? Why do you bother getting her opinion on things that truly matter?

I've fvcked a lot of women with boyfriends, husbands, kids, protective beta friends, etc. I try to fvck as soon as possible. every. single. time. Sometimes i'm successful, sometimes i'm not. I don't care about what they have going in their life yet i expect to be treated like a king and the center of their universe when they're around me. I try my best not to repeat myself and will walk out the door and be gone in an instant if my boundaries are tested. I don't give them money, i don't make them a priority, and I don't pay for dates. Overall i am not a nice person. Women that want me treat me how i want to be treated. Boyfriend or not. Eventually they start to slip up and then i'm out the door and their actions are corrected for a while. Rinse and Repeat.

If women will wait on me hand and foot and treat me like they love me when i offer very little in return then why would you tolerate your boundaries being tested for no reason? Why do you bother over explaining things that they already know? Why tolerate anything that you don't like? Why not just walk out the door without a word?

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
are questions that i would genuinely like to understand
I'm fairly sure you've heard the excuses before. It is fucked up, but those guys believe their reasons just as much as we believe ours. Basically you already know the answers, they just sound like massive rationalizations to me and you.
Ugly women will naturally treat you with more respect in the beginning, but over time they'll begin to test and waste your time just like a pretty woman would. Most if not all women, at their core are emotionally the same.
I remember going to a party with some people I barely knew. One couple there was basically the most pussified man I ever saw and a whale of a woman. Some drama broke out and she blamed EVERYTHING on her boyfriend in a public, loud and deeply disrespectful way. He just stood there and took it while desperately trying to excuse himself. The scene was so cringy I felt physically nauseous.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
I'm fairly sure you've heard the excuses before. It is fucked up, but those guys believe their reasons just as much as we believe ours. Basically you already know the answers, they just sound like massive rationalizations to me and you.

I remember going to a party with some people I barely knew. One couple there was basically the most pussified man I ever saw and a whale of a woman. Some drama broke out and she blamed EVERYTHING on her boyfriend in a public, loud and deeply disrespectful way. He just stood there and took it while desperately trying to excuse himself. The scene was so cringy I felt physically nauseous.
id rather die than go for beta party

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears that way, but when the women is super hot then it seems like all bets are off
good post but obvious. this is some beta stuff
Thanks and Very much so, except when there's a pretty woman involved. It appears that things change then

True, just was wondering if it may have been something different that i wasn't aware of

Haha, that sounds terrible. I find it hard to even speak to a guy that's comfortable with being dominated by women. I'm sure a lot of the guys there took her side too. Idk how you didn't end up leaving the party after that episode

Billtx49

Reaction score
There's all kinds of men out there. I know a guy that actually thinks that women are better at running a business and taking care of financial matters. He's leaving it to the wife to look for and make a buying decision on their new house…
Strange case there.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I think you know the answer to your own question.

*Some men are desperate.
*Some men are horny.
*Some men are both.

I'm very turned off by the FACT that NOT being a nice person draws more women in. Its true. If you're a nasty piece of sh*t you will attract more women. I'm actually a very nice person deep down, but I'm also extremely greedy and I think its the only thing that saved me in life. Which is equally sad.

There is no place for nice people (especially nice men) in this TRASH culture we currently live in.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you know the answer to your own question.

*Some men are desperate.
*Some men are horny.
*Some men are both.

I'm very turned off by the FACT that NOT being a nice person draws more women in. Its true. If you're a nasty piece of sh*t you will attract more women. I'm actually a very nice person deep down, but I'm also extremely greedy and I think its the only thing that saved me in life. Which is equally sad.

There is no place for nice people (especially nice men) in this TRASH culture we currently live in.
It's not so much about being nice or not nice; rather the focus is whether you are authentic or not.

Think about it. What is the primary driver or intention when you meet a hot woman? To fvck her, no? So a nice guy will contrive reasons and small talk to try to smooze her with the indirect purpose to (fool her to) fvck. While the not-so-nice guy is more direct with his intention/interaction. Accordingly, between the two, whom is to be more respected: The guy who conceals his intentions (and is thus nice)--or-- the guy is more direct with his intentions (and thus comes across as a douche)?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
It's not so much about being nice or not nice; rather the focus is whether you are authentic or not.

Think about it. What is the primary driver or intention when you meet a hot woman? To fvck her, no? So a nice guy will contrive reasons and small talk to try to smooze her with the indirect purpose to (fool her to) fvck. While the not-so-nice guy is more direct with his intention/interaction. Accordingly, between the two is to be more respected: The guy who conceals his intentions (and is thus nice)--or-- the guy is more direct with his intentions (and thus comes across as a douche)?
Some guys want LTR's.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys want LTR's.
If it stated (and acted upon) that way, that's fine. But same concept applies to the nice guy, who attempts to machinate an LTR out of her (by being nice).

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Many men here are kind of aware of the true nature of women. A lot of men here are also very bitter about it. Some of the posts i see here let me know that some of you are clued in, but would still fall to the woman of your dreams. It appears as though very pretty women have a very strong effect on most of you here.

Pretty women will waste your time and then act like nothing happen. Some of you may try to correct her even after you have already done so. Some of you may wonder what is going on and ask questions about it here only to receive the wrong answer. Some give her the benefit of the doubt just to let her do the same thing again. Why is that?

It's obvious when a woman wants you. She will make it known in obvious and clumsy ways. If she isn't bumbling and fumbling over her thoughts and words around you then something may be amiss.

Why do you argue with women? What do you expect to gain? Why do you allow women to waste your time and play coy? Why continue calling a woman out on her behavior? Do you trust the things that they say if they bother 'explaining' it to you? Why do you bother getting her opinion on things that truly matter?

I've fvcked a lot of women with boyfriends, husbands, kids, protective beta friends, etc. I try to fvck as soon as possible. every. single. time. Sometimes i'm successful, sometimes i'm not. I don't care about what they have going in their life yet i expected to be treated like a king and the center of their universe when they're around me. I try my best not to repeat myself and will walk out the door and be gone in an instant if my boundaries are tested. I don't give them money, i don't make them a priority, and I don't pay for dates. Overall i am not a nice person. Women that want me treat me how i want to be treated. Boyfriend or not. Eventually they start to slip up and then i'm out the door and their actions are corrected for a while. Rinse and Repeat.

If women will wait on me hand and foot and treat me like they love me when i offer very little in return then why would you tolerate your boundaries being tested for no reason? Why do you bother over explaining things that they already know? Why tolerate anything that you don't like? Why not just walk out the door without a word?

Glad you posted this man, needed a little inspiration.. It's been 6 months NC since I walked away from my ex.. Was starting to miss her a lot this last couple of weeks..

This thread reminded me, why we walk away from bad behaviour and when we are not treated well by the person who claims to love us..Even if she is pretty or beautiful.

Thanks man!

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Think about it. What is the primary driver or intention when you meet a hot woman? To fvck her, no? So a nice guy will contrive reasons and small talk to try to smooze her with the indirect purpose to (fool her to) fvck. While the not-so-nice guy is more direct with his intention/interaction. Accordingly, between the two, whom is to be more respected: The guy who conceals his intentions (and is thus nice)--or-- the guy is more direct with his intentions (and thus comes across as a douche)?
Right on the money in regards to the honesty. I'm very clear to the point of being polarizing. It makes life easier. The people who hate you will run and speak amongst each other while the ones that love you won't be able to stand someone talking about you in a negative light.

By and large you'll look like a huge piece of shvt.
That's only because the world is a hammer while you'll become a nail. Infamy hurts some but infamous people usually know something that the "nails" don't.

Glad you posted this man, needed a little inspiration.. It's been 6 months NC since I walked away from my ex.. Was starting to miss her a lot this last couple of weeks..

This thread reminded me, why we walk away from bad behaviour and when we are not treated well by the person who claims to love us..Even if she is pretty or beautiful.

Thanks man!
For sure, bro. If you start getting soft and receive more bvtchiness in return just disappear and ignore her for as long as it takes her for to repent(or you could milk some money out her). She will act good as new afterwards. Once you allow her to come back, never mention it again though.

Stay strong out there!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Authenticity is inner game. Different men can have differing styles and personalities but still have success so long as he is genuine.

Acting like a jerk when you are really not a jerk is just as bad as acting nice to reach some disguised goal (sex). Both approaches are contrived and contrived is never genuine or authentic.

This confuses men a great deal. I think men should never apologize for what they want & should be direct about it. Men are best when leading. Just realize leadership has many different presentations and do what is authentic for you.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
It's like your coworker starting a conversation by saying 'when I'm done talking, don't say anything racist or sarcastic or I'll report you to the boss.'

Talk about narcissistic. Who says what the coworker says is not offensive or trolling?

Many men here are kind of aware of the true nature of women. A lot of men here are also very bitter about it. Some of the posts i see here let me know that some of you are clued in,
Wondering bro, what do we get now that you are clued in?

but would still fall to the woman of your dreams. It appears as though very pretty women have a very strong effect on most of you here.

Because the man is usually receiving sex from the pretty woman.

Think about it; would you rather take hits and get sex from a young pretty woman, or have no sex and tell everyone you are 'alpha'? Unless she was pretty abusive, I think half the men on this site, hell half the men in the world, would take a lot from a young pretty woman to get sex.

It's obvious when a woman wants you. She will make it known in obvious and clumsy ways.
Not necessarily. I've had women like me and act completely completely normal.

If she isn't bumbling and fumbling over her thoughts and words around you then something may be amiss.
Not necessarily.

Agree

Depends on what the argument is about. Sometimes women have different insight.

I've fvcked a lot of women with boyfriends, husbands, kids, protective beta friends, etc. I try to fvck as soon as possible. every. single. time. Sometimes i'm successful, sometimes i'm not. I don't care about what they have going in their life yet i expect to be treated like a king and the center of their universe when they're around me. I try my best not to repeat myself and will walk out the door and be gone in an instant if my boundaries are tested. I don't give them money, i don't make them a priority, and I don't pay for dates. Overall i am not a nice person. Women that want me treat me how i want to be treated. Boyfriend or not. Eventually they start to slip up and then i'm out the door and their actions are corrected for a while. Rinse and Repeat.
A good looking young woman has a 6'1 boyfriend. You don't spend money on her, you don't pay for her, you tell her you are a King and if she doesnt treat you magnificently, she can get lost.

And she is begging to have sex with you? Am I missing something? What sane girl, who is getting pounded by her boyfriend every night, would beg to sleep with a guy who treats her like crap?

A 27 year old good looking young women is married to a multi millionaire and has sex with him every night. You come along and treat her like crap and spit in her face and she can't wait to take off her clothes to sleep with you? And if she doesn't treat you like royalty, without spending a dime on her, you tell her to go straight to hell, and she still wants to have sex with you?

Bro I don't know, this sounds like you are angry that good looking women won't sleep with you, so you are overcompensating and making this stuff up. o_O

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
OK, so the culture is decadent today.

That doesn't mean that men can't still create their own reality as they have always done [all forms of mass thought seek to undermine this... indeed, make it seem ludicrous].

Actually this is the very definition of decadence - to conform to the mass instead of pursuing excellence.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
id rather die than go for beta party
Yeah, I only knew the host and not any of her friends that came. She was the coolest in her social circle it seemed, but I couldn't have known until I saw her friends. More about that night in my other reply below.
Haha, that sounds terrible. I find it hard to even speak to a guy that's comfortable with being dominated by women. I'm sure a lot of the guys there took her side too. Idk how you didn't end up leaving the party after that episode
Yeah that scene was very uncomfortable to witness. This happened a couple of years ago, can't remember if the other guys had left or just stayed out of it. Anyways, nobody involved themselves in their drama. I didn't talk much to any of the guys there, I pretty quickly realized they were betas when I arrived at the party. I came to the party mainly because a girl (the host) invited me after meeting her two weeks earlier.

As the drama started we stood outside on the balcony outside the kitchen, they were in the kitchen arguing so we both saw and heard everything. Me and the girl I was there for just shook our heads commenting about the stupidity of what we saw. I didn't leave immideatly because it was going very well with the girl that invited me and it seemed like the fighting couple was about to leave anyways.

Shortly after they left, the others remaining left and I stayed to fuck the brains out of the host. She was cool, but her friends were idiots. It was a shit party, but it ended in a good lay.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like your coworker starting a conversation by saying 'when I'm done talking, don't say anything racist or sarcastic or I'll report you to the boss.'

Talk about narcissistic. Who says what the coworker says is not offensive or trolling?

Wondering bro, what do we get now that you are clued in?
I didn't post this thread to offer anything

Because the man is usually receiving sex from the pretty woman.

Think about it; would you rather take hits and get sex from a young pretty woman, or have no sex and tell everyone you are 'alpha'? Unless she was pretty abusive, I think half the men on this site, hell half the men in the world, would take a lot from a young pretty woman to get sex.
I know they would. That's why i posted this thread with all of these rhetorical questions.

If i told you that its possible to fvck pretty young women without taking hits or having to be 'alpha' would you believe it or think i'm "overcompensating"?

Not necessarily. I've had women like me and act completely completely normal.
Like and being infatuated are two different things

A good looking young woman has a 6'1 boyfriend. You don't spend money on her, you don't pay for her, you tell her you are a King and if she doesnt treat you magnificently, she can get lost.
I don't tell her anything. I leave

And she is begging to have sex with you? Am I missing something? What sane girl, who is getting pounded by her boyfriend every night, would beg to sleep with a guy who treats her like crap?

Most women aren't getting pounded every night.

Your definition of treating her like crap and most women's definition of it are most likely polar opposites.

A 27 year old good looking young women is married to a multi millionaire and has sex with him every night. You come along and treat her like crap and spit in her face and she can't wait to take off her clothes to sleep with you? And if she doesn't treat you like royalty, without spending a dime on her, you tell her to go straight to hell, and she still wants to have sex with you?
These seem like rhetorical questions that you think you know the answers to, bud

Bro I don't know, this sounds like you are angry that good looking women won't sleep with you, so you are overcompensating and making this stuff up. o_O
You have a lot to learn. Good luck

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
OK, so the culture is decadent today.

That doesn't mean that men can't still create their own reality as they have always done [all forms of mass thought seek to undermine this... indeed, make it seem ludicrous].

Actually this is the very definition of decadence - to conform to the mass instead of pursuing excellence.
You keep talking about "creating your own reality" what do you mean? Living in delusion?

Reality is what it is. You cannot create your own reality unless you delude yourself. There are definitely choices you can make in life that change your reality.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep talking about "creating your own reality" what do you mean? Living in delusion?

Reality is what it is. You cannot create your own reality unless you delude yourself. There are definitely choices you can make in life that change your reality.
Which is why I also said this seems ludicrous by today's logic.

On the one hand, we all know that there is a reality beyond us - we believe in reality. Yet, on the other, this reality has to be thought - we represent that reality to ourselves.

In thought, today's logic/ paradigm tends to reduce reality to a material sub-stratum. Yet other paradigms allow for a metaphysical view of reality... or gradations of reality. These other paradigms, of which Greek and classical thought are typical, are teleological in nature. And in teleology, you can indeed create your reality in so far as you strive toward real ideals. The ideal is the real.... or the ultimate real.

Not only is it a different way of thinking from the mass mind, but it is also critical and subversive of the mass mind. Freedom and self-determination are the grounding notions on which it centers, and accordingly it will see all materialisms and determinisms as ideological - ideological as in individual absolving themselves from responsibility for their own life.

Uncritical contemporary thought tends to be mechanistic - we are to discover the nature of the machine and thereby empower ourselves [and yet we are a part of the machine].

Previous thought operated with a more biological metaphor. Like a plant, I am to freely grow and develop toward a sun [a Platonic image] and in doing so realize my potential [also Aristotelean].

I think it is vastly more appropriate to apply the old philosophy [and the humanities] to human nature, and leave the new philosophy of science to theorizing about the external world. Otherwise, we end up de-humanized.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is men are setting perfection as the standard. They are saying "I want a young, hot girl to be 100% faithful to me, forever". And if they don't get it, they say they failed. And if others don't get it, they say they failed.

I settled for a young, hot girl who wasn't 100% faithful, for 3/4 of a year. I do that every year just about. Yesterday a guy my age was telling me about his girlfriend, and the issues they had, and the breakup, and no contact - and I said "Wow, sounds like you dated my last girl, how old is she?" and he said 49.

We need to appreciate the small victories in dating:

1) You got her to notice you
2) You got her to feel attraction for you
3) You got her to initiate a text conversation with you
4) You got a date with her
5) You passed the audition during dinner
6) You kissed her
7) You had sex with her
8) She came
9) You came
10) You made love to her
11) You thought you lost her but got her back
12) You got her to say "I love you"
13) The sex got better and better until it was mind blowing (for both of you)
14) You walked away with your pride when it broke down.
15) You waited until she reached out.
16) You saw her again and was unaffected by her, so she feels that power.

All of these were goals that you had to attain, and each should be celebrated. Her cheating doesn't undo the fact that you passed all of these tests (and hundreds more in her mind).

From that point you want to maintain it for as long as possible, but those are the only victories and it's all downhill from there.