Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you tolerate?

Serenity

Reaction score
You keep talking about "creating your own reality" what do you mean? Living in delusion?

Reality is what it is. You cannot create your own reality unless you delude yourself. There are definitely choices you can make in life that change your reality.
Reality is what it is, that much is true. Creating your reality is more about how you take it rather than how it is. You can have multiple people seeing the exact same thing, but they'll interpret what they see in different ways. You can apply different meanings to the same actions.

It is what it is, some people are happy about it and others are not.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is men are setting perfection as the standard. They are saying "I want a young, hot girl to be 100% faithful to me, forever". And if they don't get it, they say they failed. And if others don't get it, they say they failed.

I settled for a young, hot girl who wasn't 100% faithful, for 3/4 of a year. I do that every year just about. Yesterday a guy my age was telling me about his girlfriend, and the issues they had, and the breakup, and no contact - and I said "Wow, sounds like you dated my last girl, how old is she?" and he said 49.

We need to appreciate the small victories in dating:

1) You got her to notice you
2) You got her to feel attraction for you
3) You got her to initiate a text conversation with you
4) You got a date with her
5) You passed the audition during dinner
6) You kissed her
7) You had sex with her
8) She came
9) You came
10) You made love to her
11) You thought you lost her but got her back
12) You got her to say "I love you"
13) The sex got better and better until it was mind blowing (for both of you)
14) You walked away with your pride when it broke down.
15) You waited until she reached out.
16) You saw her again and was unaffected by her, so she feels that power.

All of these were goals that you had to attain, and each should be celebrated. Her cheating doesn't undo the fact that you passed all of these tests (and hundreds more in her mind).

From that point you want to maintain it for as long as possible, but those are the only victories and it's all downhill from there.
Neil, time to put this one in the backburner (of your mind) by working yourself into true abundance. They don't all have to be "9.9s." The key is to load up the harem with anyone (you find physically attractive), and enjoy the process.

I also expect fitness updates from you. Nothing short of a real 10-12% bf within the next 90 days.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reality is what it is, that much is true. Creating your reality is more about how you take it rather than how it is. You can have multiple people seeing the exact same thing, but they'll interpret what they see in different ways. You can apply different meanings to the same actions.

It is what it is, some people are happy about it and others are not.
Yes, I can't see how we can avoid getting into a little philosophy here [or criticism of the prevailing philosophy].

To discuss it, you first have to critically distance yourself from the prevailing view.... in order to see the prevailing view. Think of taking of a pair of spectacles.

Contemporary thinking is based on the split between the subject and the object. We conceive of reality in two aspects - it is 'objective', but it is also subjective; the 'subject' [the rational subject/ cogito] must represent that objective reality to itself. And so Reality becomes conceptual, an idea, an ideology: reality is reductive... and determined.

That's modern philosophy [which operates as the 'default option' of most], and contrasted to this is common sense - reality is what it is, and there are many aspects to it: personal, physical, social, psychological.... directly perceived and irreducible. Reality here is more organic and living [more biological than mechanical]... and so there is a sense of creating reality [a creativity]... as having it unfold toward an end.. through rationality, free will, goals etc.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
Yes, I can't see how we can avoid getting into a little philosophy here [or criticism of the prevailing philosophy].

To discuss it, you first have to critically distance yourself from the prevailing view.... in order to see the prevailing view. Think of taking of a pair of spectacles.

Contemporary thinking is based on the split between the subject and the object. We conceive of reality in two aspects - it is 'objective', but it is also subjective; the 'subject' [the rational subject/ cogito] must represent that objective reality to itself. And so Reality becomes conceptual, an idea, an ideology: reality is reductive... and determined.

That's modern philosophy [which operates as the 'default option' of most], and contrasted to this is common sense - reality is what it is, and there are many aspects to it: personal, physical, social, psychological.... directly perceived and irreducible. Reality here is more organic and living [more biological than mechanical]... and so there is a sense of creating reality [a creativity]... as having it unfold toward an end.. through rationality, free will, goals etc.
I only use terms to communicate. My thought process doesn't care what things are classified as, I'm for the most part a visual thinker. That way it's pretty easy for me to understand several perspectives simultaneously.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't post this thread to offer anything
Well then why did you post?

If i told you that its possible to fvck pretty young women without taking hits or having to be 'alpha' would you believe it or think i'm "overcompensating"?
I would explain say explain the Logic behind it.

Like and being infatuated are two different things
Rephrase: I've had women want me and act completely normal.

I don't tell her anything. I leave
A good looking woman is sleeping with her 6'1 boyfriend of 4 years and she is sleeping with you. If
she doesn't treat you like a King after she sleeps with her boyfriend, you leave?

Most women aren't getting pounded every night.
Good looking ones are.

Your definition of treating her like crap and most women's definition of it are most likely polar opposites.
Treating a woman badly is universal.

These seem like rhetorical questions that you think you know the answers to, bud

You have a lot to learn. Good luck
Love people who come in and say:

- I have slept with beautiful young women who are marrried to superstars and have boyfriends who are multimillionaires
- I treat them like crap
- they are begging to have sex with me
- if I am not the center of their universe I leave
- if you say something that I feel is shameful
or trolling I'll report to the bosses

And don't give any logic or reasoning behind their statements.

Brutal.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then why did you post?
I only post on this forum because i am seeking immortality here. I want to be deified like pook and have a lot of my threads added to the djbible. Once i do that, then i'll go seek immortality elsewhere.

I would explain say explain the Logic behind it.
Being alpha is something discussed among men and women who control those men by using that term.

The definition of being alpha is hopelessly convoluted. Believing in being alpha makes you able to be controlled by other people's opinion. No male who gets women or dominates weak men will care about being someone's alpha. Being defined by someone else's opinion is weak. No matter if it's good or bad.

You said that i'm angry and overcompensating, but the secret to women is being openly and un apologetically selfish with women while intermittently rewarding good behavior(Pavlov). Your needs come first(sunken cost theory). For instance, You approach a woman because she makes your meat hard. You try to fvck her because she makes your meat hard. You schedule a hang out time whenever you're available. You leave her when she isn't acting in a way that pleases you(broken glass theory). What works on ugly women will work on pretty women with MUCH less room for error. With pretty women you're afforded around 2 mistakes. After that the window for adding her to the harem closes.

My angle is creating an environment where multiple women will work for me and give me what they earn because they love and respect me. If this isn't something that you want, then what i say may not be worth much to you.

Rephrase: I've had women want me and act completely normal.
Fair enough. They still have their cool at that point

A good looking woman is sleeping with her 6'1 boyfriend of 4 years and she is sleeping with you. If
she doesn't treat you like a King after she sleeps with her boyfriend, you leave?
I'm not too sure what you mean. Relationships do not matter. They're man made titles to try and restrain women. Men who dominated men (government vs citizens) created all of that crap to keep other men from stealing what's "theirs." No relationship matters to women whether that be marriage, friendship, or a boyfriend-girlfriend situation. They're just words.

If a woman is sleeping with me then she is treating me like she values everything that i do. If she doesn't then i stop dealing with her. No reason to tolerate less, in my opinion.

Good looking ones are.
Sometimes, but other times they have no access to a male that they feel comfortable opening their legs to. In other words, they go without sex while still having a ton of orbiters.

Treating a woman badly is universal.
False. In africa, beating 'your' woman is normal. In america, it's bad.

Treating women like women will make men who treat women like they 'deserve to be treated' hate you. However, if those men paid attention to how the females were reacting to the situation. They most likely wouldn't give an opinion. If they did, it'd be totally half hearted and would sound like bvll**** to anyone who would objectively listen. Women are loyal in their own way. Loyal to their emotions. They don't appear to be able to lie on them

Love people who come in and say:

- I have slept with beautiful young women who are marrried to superstars and have boyfriends who are multimillionaires
- I treat them like crap
- they are begging to have sex with me
- if I am not the center of their universe I leave
- if you say something that I feel is shameful
or trolling I'll report to the bosses

And don't give any logic or reasoning behind their statements.

Brutal.
I threatened to report trolls because i want a serious discussion. I want members to be able to validate this post more and more until i hit immortality. Trolls would be detrimental to what i want. They would hijack this discussion and try to tear the quality of this post down.

I don't treat women like crap by my definition. I feel like allowing them to be around me and being the type of person that they can fall hopelessly in love with is reward enough for the things i want from the.

They don't beg to have sex with me. Pretty women will throw some big clumsy hints if they want me. Less pretty women will throw more overt and more clumsy hints.

If i am not the center of their universe then some other guy like me is. I can't add a woman to my team if she doesn't put me at the top of her totem pole.

I haven't given any logic or reasoning behind any of this until now because a lot of guys here think anything outside of the norm is bvllchit, which makes explaining a waste of my time. I haven't explained everything fully, but i've explained a lot. If you would like for me to explain more, ask away

Last edited: