"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Why do you think this woman can't get men to sex her?

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I can relate to the guy ignoring her. A woman at my job last week was being super aggresive with me, every time she walked by she said something to me. She's an attractive woman but for some reason her being so aggressive made me start ignoring her. I could tell she was very perceptive and was trying every trick in the book to get my attention

She was doing the hot and cold thing, giving me lots of attention and then trying to ignore me. Then she tried talking to other guys around me to make me jealous

I don't like woman who have "game" or come off like a player, because I'm a player. A player can't be with a playerette
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Recently I found out one guy I hit on felt like I was creepy. I was so aggressive, he felt afraid for his safety. I saw no sign of this, as he kept saying, “Haha” and “I’ll text you.” Meanwhile, he watches videos on YouTube of on how to pick up women and previously had a profile on Seeking Arrangement, where he was basically offering $3,000 a month for sex. So it seems like he must think it’s difficult to get laid. LOL
How would she know this?

In my experience, most men do not have sex with a women on a frequent, regular basis unless they have feelings. This makes it very difficult for women to get laid safely and frequently while single.
Yes, in and past college they have to “like’’ the girl. They are more about companionship than regular sex.

Even today, I invited a guy over saying maybe we could have sex, but I’m not sure because I haven’t seen him in a few months, and sometimes it’s hard to guarantee anything. And he refused! He was like, “I just feel like relaxing at my place today.” Typical.
What girl, with a Bachelor Degree in Biomedical and Electrical Engineering, talks like this?


She is trolling to make herself feel better.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
How would she know this?



Yes, in and past college they have to “like’’ the girl. They are more about companionship than regular sex.



What girl, with a Bachelor Degree in Biomedical and Electrical Engineering, talks like this?


She is trolling to make herself feel better.
She is a typical instagram thot that cant handle rejection
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Sounds like she needs to be fvcked and tossed a few times.

I can definitely help get her on track. Anyone have her #? Lol
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
How would she know this?



Yes, in and past college they have to “like’’ the girl. They are more about companionship than regular sex.



What girl, with a Bachelor Degree in Biomedical and Electrical Engineering, talks like this?


She is trolling to make herself feel better.
that or she is a damn nimpho, or so crazy most guys find her repulsive, serious no guy with options or any self rpotetion instint would risk something with a woman who looks like she would pull a knife on him because she feels like it
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
She cant get the men she wants because she wants top end males with middle of the road, well used, value. That's why she cant get sex the way she would like it to be.

She also mentioned how she goes back and forth with sport fukking and relationship pursuits. This is nothing more than her swings back and forth with her menstrual cycles. Soundly already scientifically proven. It is paramount that a man understand this concept. Why? Because in her relationships she will demonstrate her pattern in the present. She will be a notorious cheater. She couldn't control her menstrual swings even a little. Like I've said many times before...women don't have moral codes. Not the way MEN think they should. So she will act on her swings and fuk the sport sex guy and go home to hubby and be all snugly and faking gratitude when shes not ovulating. She does not feel remorse for this. This is the way things are in the Feminine Imperative paradigm.

Shes not stupid. She was advertising herself. A sell job.
Poor thing, shes getting closer to the wall. I feel nothing concerning this. A life of diks and nothing more. Her engineering career takes second place with her. I guess I feel a little pity in a way...nope...changed my mind. Feel nothing. Future dog lady with sagging boobs. A squandered life. Choice. All that dik sucking and no children.

Just like I no longer feel sadness for cucks throwing their life away because they cant let go of their programming. It's actually worse because a man has an infinite capacity to effectively evolve and change but those sacred ideas...just wont go away.
 
Last edited:

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
She cant get the men she wants because she wants top end males with middle of the road, well used, value. That's why she cant get sex the way she would like it to be.

She also mentioned how she goes back and forth with sport fukking and relationship pursuits. This is nothing more than her swings back and forth with her menstrual cycles. Soundly already scientifically proven. It is paramount that a man understand this concept. Why? Because in her relationships she will demonstrate her pattern in the present. She will be a notorious cheater. She couldn't control her menstrual swings even a little. Like I've said many times before...women don't have moral codes. Not the way MEN think they should. So she will act on her swings and fuk the sport sex guy and go home to hubby and be all snugly and faking gratitude when shes not ovulating. She does not feel remorse for this. This is the way things are in the Feminine Imperative paradigm.

Shes not stupid. She was advertising herself. A sell job.
Poor thing, shes getting closer to the wall. I feel nothing concerning this. A life of diks and nothing more. Her engineering career takes second place with her. I guess I feel a little pity in a way...nope...changed my mind. Feel nothing. Future dog lady with sagging boobs. A squandered life. Choice. All that dik sucking and no children.

Just like I no longer feel sadness for cucks throwing their life away because they cant let go of their programming. It's actually worse because a man has an infinite capacity to effectively evolve and change but those sacred ideas...just wont go away.
Though, I do not think she has boobs. I think she's an A cup.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Her looks remind me of Karen Carpenter (ew!)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top