Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you think this woman can't get men to sex her?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to the guy ignoring her. A woman at my job last week was being super aggresive with me, every time she walked by she said something to me. She's an attractive woman but for some reason her being so aggressive made me start ignoring her. I could tell she was very perceptive and was trying every trick in the book to get my attention

She was doing the hot and cold thing, giving me lots of attention and then trying to ignore me. Then she tried talking to other guys around me to make me jealous

I don't like woman who have "game" or come off like a player, because I'm a player. A player can't be with a playerette

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Recently I found out one guy I hit on felt like I was creepy. I was so aggressive, he felt afraid for his safety. I saw no sign of this, as he kept saying, “Haha” and “I’ll text you.” Meanwhile, he watches videos on YouTube of on how to pick up women and previously had a profile on Seeking Arrangement, where he was basically offering $3,000 a month for sex. So it seems like he must think it’s difficult to get laid. LOL
How would she know this?

In my experience, most men do not have sex with a women on a frequent, regular basis unless they have feelings. This makes it very difficult for women to get laid safely and frequently while single.
Yes, in and past college they have to “like’’ the girl. They are more about companionship than regular sex.

Even today, I invited a guy over saying maybe we could have sex, but I’m not sure because I haven’t seen him in a few months, and sometimes it’s hard to guarantee anything. And he refused! He was like, “I just feel like relaxing at my place today.” Typical.
What girl, with a Bachelor Degree in Biomedical and Electrical Engineering, talks like this?

She is trolling to make herself feel better.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would she know this?

Yes, in and past college they have to “like’’ the girl. They are more about companionship than regular sex.

What girl, with a Bachelor Degree in Biomedical and Electrical Engineering, talks like this?

She is a typical instagram thot that cant handle rejection

Glassguy

Reaction score
Sounds like she needs to be fvcked and tossed a few times.

I can definitely help get her on track. Anyone have her #? Lol

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would she know this?

that or she is a damn nimpho, or so crazy most guys find her repulsive, serious no guy with options or any self rpotetion instint would risk something with a woman who looks like she would pull a knife on him because she feels like it

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
She cant get the men she wants because she wants top end males with middle of the road, well used, value. That's why she cant get sex the way she would like it to be.

She also mentioned how she goes back and forth with sport fukking and relationship pursuits. This is nothing more than her swings back and forth with her menstrual cycles. Soundly already scientifically proven. It is paramount that a man understand this concept. Why? Because in her relationships she will demonstrate her pattern in the present. She will be a notorious cheater. She couldn't control her menstrual swings even a little. Like I've said many times before...women don't have moral codes. Not the way MEN think they should. So she will act on her swings and fuk the sport sex guy and go home to hubby and be all snugly and faking gratitude when shes not ovulating. She does not feel remorse for this. This is the way things are in the Feminine Imperative paradigm.

Shes not stupid. She was advertising herself. A sell job.
Poor thing, shes getting closer to the wall. I feel nothing concerning this. A life of diks and nothing more. Her engineering career takes second place with her. I guess I feel a little pity in a way...nope...changed my mind. Feel nothing. Future dog lady with sagging boobs. A squandered life. Choice. All that dik sucking and no children.

Just like I no longer feel sadness for cucks throwing their life away because they cant let go of their programming. It's actually worse because a man has an infinite capacity to effectively evolve and change but those sacred ideas...just wont go away.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She cant get the men she wants because she wants top end males with middle of the road, well used, value. That's why she cant get sex the way she would like it to be.

She also mentioned how she goes back and forth with sport fukking and relationship pursuits. This is nothing more than her swings back and forth with her menstrual cycles. Soundly already scientifically proven. It is paramount that a man understand this concept. Why? Because in her relationships she will demonstrate her pattern in the present. She will be a notorious cheater. She couldn't control her menstrual swings even a little. Like I've said many times before...women don't have moral codes. Not the way MEN think they should. So she will act on her swings and fuk the sport sex guy and go home to hubby and be all snugly and faking gratitude when shes not ovulating. She does not feel remorse for this. This is the way things are in the Feminine Imperative paradigm.

Shes not stupid. She was advertising herself. A sell job.
Poor thing, shes getting closer to the wall. I feel nothing concerning this. A life of diks and nothing more. Her engineering career takes second place with her. I guess I feel a little pity in a way...nope...changed my mind. Feel nothing. Future dog lady with sagging boobs. A squandered life. Choice. All that dik sucking and no children.

Just like I no longer feel sadness for cucks throwing their life away because they cant let go of their programming. It's actually worse because a man has an infinite capacity to effectively evolve and change but those sacred ideas...just wont go away.
Though, I do not think she has boobs. I think she's an A cup.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her looks remind me of Karen Carpenter (ew!)