Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you think this chick that had lost 420 lbs dumped her boyfriend?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the time she was 24, Amber was morbidly obese.
She now weighed 657 lbs (298 kg), and there was no doubt about the fact that the extra weight she carried was having an impact on her quality of life. In fact, her mobility was affected to the point where she had to drop out of college. She was unemployed and had to move into her parents’ house with her boyfriend.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b-17.jpg

fat chick's boyfriend.jpg

Her confidence had grown exponentially, and she was living life to the fullest. She was ready for new challenges, so she set her sights on finishing college and finding a job. She also started giving serious thought to settling down into marriage and having children.
After a lot of soul-searching, Amber soon realized that she and Rowdy needed to part ways. Her journey had not only changed her in terms of her appearance, her goals, and her spirit, but it had also changed their relationship as well. When the deed was done, she updated her followers and noted that the split was amicable and that his support was something she’d always appreciate and remember over the course of her life.
He had been with her at every step, but it was time to move on. In June 2016, Amber shared a photo with followers showing her wearing an engagement ring. She said the ring was from someone new who she was pursuing a relationship with.
fat chick, after 420# of weight loss.jpg

my opinion: She had *almost* ZERO options when she weighed 1/3 of a ton, but after losing all that blubber, she realized that she could do better than a man whose options are so low that he could only date fat chicks, and screw all the romantic investment that that man had put into her during her "lean" times. :rolleyes:

It's OVER for DateFatChickThenGetHerToLoseWeightCels.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she's from metro Portland, Oregon.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple if you ask me...the women did not love herself. Now here my out...

Once the women became more confident in her body by losing weight, she developed more love for herself. My guess is the women viewed the man as a "loser" or "cuck" for being with her at that state (obese). Thus, the women looked at the man poorly for being with a women of that caliber (even though, it is herself...you see how sad that is?).

And so...she dumped him.

The sad part to me is this women's ideology. But hey...what can we do? My advice to the guy, don't tolerate bull**** and stand your ground. You need to be improving, if your women is improving. Simple. Not out of scarcity though, but out of the sheer development to advance yourself as a person. I believe women like men who keep improving and don't settle.

Your thoughts?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple if you ask me...the women did not love herself. Now here my out...

Once the women became more confident in her body by losing weight, she developed more love for herself. My guess is the women viewed the man as a "loser" or "cuck" for being with her at that state (obese). Thus, the women looked at the man poorly for being with a women of that caliber (even though, it is herself...you see how sad that is?).

And so...she dumped him.

The sad part to me is this women's ideology. But hey...what can we do? My advice to the guy, don't tolerate bull**** and stand your ground. You need to be improving, if your women is improving. Simple. Not out of scarcity though, but out of the sheer development to advance yourself as a person. I believe women like men who keep improving and don't settle.

Your thoughts?
Its not just that she dumped him. She has an engagement ring with another guy. She dumped him for someone else which means she may have even been seeing someone before she dumped her.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not just that she dumped him. She has an engagement ring with another guy. She dumped him for someone else which means she may have even been seeing someone before she dumped her.
You're saying most women find another option before dumping?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desperate women use you but when things improve or their value goes up they just turn. This is why I ended up divorced. But hey, just wasted half a year at least rather than these long relationships.

M

member160292

I have a project on Tinder I’m working on. Find chicks are hot behind 100lbs of extra fat, get them on the keto diet and provide them encouragement to go to the gym with me.

Chicks at the gym will see me as a standout nice guy, someone who sees the inner beauty in people. I’ll report back in a year

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion
Woman does not love you, woman loves the way she feels with you. Once that feeling changes, love dies.

//

It's a common misconception and relationship myth that a man (or a woman for that matter) will stick around once SMV goes up.

It's also true for a man. Once new level of body is acquired (went from skinny to ripped) or once new level of money is acquired, or once new level of fame/influence is acquired, woman is replaced.

Same works in a different direction and this is why relationships fall apart. Woman loved the way she felt with you, you two got together, and then something changed, maybe you relaxed and started farting around her, and then her feeling of love got replaced with a feeling of disgust, and you two fall apart.

logicallefty

Reaction score

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha. Yeah..she dumped him because she lost weight and believed she could find someone "better"

Haha...that's amusing...guys who actually sit there and think "how can I get a woman to like me? Oh I know...I'll date an obeis woman and try to make her lose weight." Why did I never think of this :headpalm:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman does not love you, woman loves the way she feels with you. Once that feeling changes, love dies.

//

It's a common misconception and relationship myth that a man (or a woman for that matter) will stick around once SMV goes up.

It's also true for a man. Once new level of body is acquired (went from skinny to ripped) or once new level of money is acquired, or once new level of fame/influence is acquired, woman is replaced.

Same works in a different direction and this is why relationships fall apart. Woman loved the way she felt with you, you two got together, and then something changed, maybe you relaxed and started farting around her, and then her feeling of love got replaced with a feeling of disgust, and you two fall apart.
Same happened with a guy I know. Married with kids. Wife lost some weight, resulting in increased confidence. Divorced him. He was devastated.

M

member160761

You left out some crucial quotes:
On the first night, Rowdy ate junk food right in front of her.
But he also noted that he was in love with Amber and that he knew that feeding her and allowing her to eat unhealthy food was his way of showcasing this love. Amber explained that Rowdy preferred big women and found nothing wrong with her body weight. As a result of all that, she gained close to 200 pounds over the course of their relationship.
Her ex-boyfriend was a weak male with a hard-on for obese women. Once you manage to let go of your demons, lose weight and start looking like a woman it is a natural course to dump him. Good for her she managed to turn around, avoiding death and, avoiding the worst, a weak male.