Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you need abundance mentality to walk away from being treated bad?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abundance or no abundance.. Ignore disrespect at your peril..

The longer you stay in that type of relationship, the more your self esteem and self worth will be destroyed.. it can take years to regain your confidence again..

Always walk away SOONER than later.. wether you have other options or not. Its better to be alone, than be treated like dog chit.

Its easier to get over a chick after 3 months, rather than 3 years!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Victimothy

Banned
Reaction score
You don't need to have it, but like anything else, when you only have one option you tend to obsess over it.

This is pretty much exactly what happens with most guys:

Therefore that type of dude needs to be told to stand on his own two feet and walk rather than telling him he should use abundance mentality as a pile of crutches like other posters that peddle that advice do.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line, sex is addicting and when you have a steady supply of it you will rationalize everything just to keep it.
This is the crux of the matter. If a man has his freedom and dignity he can walk away if need be. If he is addicted, or, in other words, a slave to his passions, then he can not.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Therefore that type of dude needs to be told to stand on his own two feet and walk rather than telling him he should use abundance mentality as a pile of crutches like other posters that peddle that advice do.
You're trolling at this point. Stop.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be as silly as telling a newborn baby to stand on his own two feet and walk.

They can't yet.

First they have to learn how to roll...then they crawl, then try and get up and fall down, then take a few steps and fall down, then walk a little further and a little further before they can start running.

It's teaching them to crawl so they can learn how to walk. Nothing more, nothing less. Once they can do this by themselves they don't need it. Thinking they can do this effectively in their current state if they are an AFC is ridiculous.

E.T.

Banned
Reaction score
If your friend tells you he can barely handle one job you tell him to work multiple jobs instead of actually getting to the root of his issue.

Hey guys I can barely handle owning a home. So suave: buy multiple homes!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your friend tells you he can barely handle one job you tell him to work multiple jobs instead of actually getting to the root of his issue.

That makes no sense. It would be more like the friend saying I'm not making enough money off renting out this house and asks how can he do better and we tell him go rent out more houses.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Then delete your account. Bye.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Big Neil? Is that you from the other side? You're so far away now......Can I get a "like" so I can catch up with you or do I need to create additional usernames to do it for me?

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember guys, that it's two words working together, not taken separately. In my opinion, abundance mentality - is having the outlook that you can survive without a given woman in your life, and that you will include or find an equal or better woman to take her place, should things go south with this one. This allows you to reflect and ask yourself in situations of disrespect or conflict, "Should I continue to take this level of displeasure?". It lets you uphold your personal boundaries that you would firmly take with any other person, and apply it to the woman who may have you entranced otherwise. Some guys are entranced by sex... sometimes it's the emotional connection. Or other things. You want it. Sometimes you feel you need it. And there's that desire to bend or warp your definitions of self-respect in order to maintain that 'flow' between you two. Sometimes to crushing extents, depending on the situation and woman.

It's about objective analysis and not being afraid to step away from an otherwise bad situation. Sometimes that's not easy at all. The entanglement of emotions with your logic can be severe. But if you know you will succeed and survive without her, and you know it's the best action... then you can do it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75, shame, just the other week in Naughty Ninja's thread/interview, you gave him a great compliment about his contributions. And here NN is with two different handles being adverserial with you.

I don't mind so much that NN is a troll. Rather my disgust with him is he has no loyalty. A man without loyalty to his fellow man is worth nothing.

FYI, you can spot NN threads by idiotic questions asked and backwards/fallacious logic.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75, shame, just the other week in Naughty Ninja's thread/interview, you gave him a great compliment about his contributions. And here NN is with two different handles being adverserial with you.

I don't mind so much that NN is a troll. Rather my disgust with him is he has no loyalty. A man without loyalty to his fellow man is worth nothing.

FYI, you can spot NN threads by idiotic questions asked and backwards/fallacious logic.
ehh, maybe it's just one of his other personalities coming to the forefront, haha

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NN, easier just to create 356 SNs at once. Name them NN1, NN2, NN3 ... respectively. Use one for each day before the ban. This way we can converse normally.

BTW, you forgot to create a thread for my 10-year anniversary today. I'm insulted.

Victimothy

Banned
Reaction score
NN, easier just to create 356 SNs at once. Name them NN1, NN2, NN3 ... respectively. Use one for each day before the ban. This way we can converse normally.

BTW, you forgot to create a thread for my 10-year anniversary today. I'm insulted.
359. Get your facts straight. Can't have your weak monologue to head nodding yes men act exposed now can we? "Ban him or Ill sue the site!" Hahahaha

No need to get misty eyed. I'll get around to creating your anniversary thread when I have the time. Too busy closing high end deals ATM like you do, while posting on SS about it. LMAO

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all. Longtime reader of the forums but wondering why high ranked posters advise others that they are unable to walk away from a women in question because they have a scarcity mindset and aren’t operating from a position of having abundance or an abundance mindset. Isn’t abundance or even the mentality of it (nothing more than a belief) actually relying on women themselves as a crutch as if a man is too weak to walk away on his own without the crutch of having an abundance mentality when he’s being treated poorly?

IMO a man should walk away from people that treat them poorly regardless. A man needs his own self-respect instead of an abundance belief which the advice itself sounds like it comes from men who need other women as a crutch to walk away,
Let's think about this situation in the field of work. Consider the situation of an employee who has had a hard time getting a decent job (similar to a man having had a hard time getting a decent woman), and he is having some issues with his employer. The advice of "have an abundance mindset" would lead that employee to make demands that the employee would probably not agree with, resulting with the employer declaring, "it's my way or the highway". The employee, with his false "abundance" mindset would take the "highway" and windup unemployed since that abundance does not exist. The employee would need to be able to live on the low income of unemployment in a similar way that a man would need to be able to live the celibate lifestyle.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Hey all. Longtime reader of the forums but wondering why high ranked posters advise others that they are unable to walk away from a women in question because they have a scarcity mindset and aren’t operating from a position of having abundance or an abundance mindset. Isn’t abundance or even the mentality of it (nothing more than a belief) actually relying on women themselves as a crutch as if a man is too weak to walk away on his own without the crutch of having an abundance mentality when he’s being treated poorly?

IMO a man should walk away from people that treat them poorly regardless. A man needs his own self-respect instead of an abundance belief which the advice itself sounds like it comes from men who need other women as a crutch to walk away,
You don't.

You need high self esteem.