"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Why do you like me?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
damn this girl asked me this lat night, i swear that me myself had no clue that i could think of a answer in less than a second, im talking about i straight up improvised my answer the first thing that came to my mind i told her, lol and she believed it too, i was like how she is different from all this other girls, that she is nice and she is not stucked up like most preety ladies, etc etc... bs and more bs that came out of my mouth just to make my answer long.

I passed that test though i could see it on her face.

Have any of yall eve been in that situation?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
well i see that im the only one who has had that question asked to.
 

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
I've been asked that question countless times!

I answer them the same way you answered your girl and THEN I turn the tables on them and ask them why they like ME. ;)
 

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Almost every girl i've known has eventually asked that. If they ask it early, I usually just give them a funny answer or none at all. If they ask if after we've been seeing each other for a long time, I tell them the true reasons why i've been with her so long.
 
Top