Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you guys still follow Andrew Tate?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tate was kidnapping women. That's his "game." On top of it he says the most ridiculous things. And that other Fresh and Fit loser has provided no reason to believe he knows what he's talking about either. Why not abandon Andrew Tate and other dumbasses like him?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tate was kidnapping women. That's his "game." On top of it he says the most ridiculous things. And that other Fresh and Fit loser has provided no reason to believe he knows what he's talking about either. Why not abandon Andrew Tate and other dumbasses like him?
Because he's got more poon in his little pinky than I have in my entire body? :rolleyes:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your handling life clearly way better than Andrew Tate. Such a loser isn't he right.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never followed him.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Never did ...the dude was a dipsh!t praying on young males with no guidance or direction in their life and filling that void.

Classic case of "do as I say not as I do".

Anytime people paint themselves as something repeatedly and very strongly to others you can almost be assured they are not that and have the opposite going on behind closed doors. It's a cover up so others won't expect or even think to look at him in that way.

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys are way to emotional about people you dont agree with. Thats quite feminin.

I wonder where all that hate on Tate comes from.Insecurity?

Every time the mainstream tells you to do a thing, doing the exact opposite is a surefire way to be on the right side.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys are way to emotional about people you dont agree with. Thats quite feminin.

I wonder where all that hate on Tate comes from.Insecurity?

Every time the mainstream tells you to do a thing, doing the exact opposite is a surefire way to be on the right side.
Calling people slurs and psychologizing them as insecure is not good etiquette for discussing topics.

What makes you think Tate isn't mainstream?

Thinking the exact opposite of the mainstream is still interacting with the mainstream. This is bad epistemology.
Mainstream says cigarettes are bad, so you say they're good. Ok, you're still passing judgement on cigarettes.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Andrew Tate to me is the current version of Roosh V except far less intellect. How quickly people forget Roosh V was getting banned from countries back in 2015-2018. I think Andrew has some great insights especially when it comes to banks and fractional reserve banking. But a lot of his stuff is ho hum stuff that I already knew long ago. Lotta young guys with no fathers love Andrew. The reality is most men don't have father figures these days this current generation of men is soft AF, a lot of stuff that you guys call "Redpill" in 2024 would not have seen the light of day in 2014

I remember back in 2018 no one paid attention to Andrew Tate back when he was trying to be a rapper lmfaooo