Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you guys care so much about sex and women?

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
The need for water WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY outweighs our urge for reproduction. If you was seriously dehydrated, and Jessica Alba, Jenna Jameson and whatever other girls you guys think are hot, offered you a MASSIVE gangbang, or a glass of water, you would pick the water, no matter how much of a virgin you were, or no matter how desperate for sex you were.

Similarly, if you was seriously deyhdrated, you would drink water even if you knew it would kill you. Eg drinking sea water.
I did mention survival in my post. ;)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because our need for water, air etc outweighs our need for sex doesn't mean it's not a need.

There are very few men who are happy and celibate. I would say that sex is needed to have a mentally stable mind. Without it one would slip into depression unless they were able to reach enlightenment or something.

It's very easy to see that men who are environments where sex with women is not possible, find unconventional methods to let out their sexual frustrations. I bet virtually all prison rapes male x male sex would stop if inmates were allowed to have sex with women at least once a month.

So no, lack of sex won't kill you, but it will make you wish you were dead.

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just because people care about sex and women doesn't mean they don't care about anything else.

sex and women affects many other parts of your life anyways

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I find it hard that a lot of you guys are focused on nothing else but getting girls and getting laid.
Maybe that's your focus. People come here to learn what they are missing. You don't have a complete profile of the people here. For all you know, besides women they are perfect in all other aspects.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
My point is, a girl doesn't like you big deal, people are dying every day. Your girlfriend breaks up with you, big deal, the economy is failing right now. Some girl rejects you, be happy that you're still in college and can get an education. In the end, what I'm saying is you shouldn't care so much about whether girls like you or not. If they do, great! If they don't it's not a big deal. Now if MOST girls reject you, then that means you should work on your game, but even then, you shouldn't really care.

Your advice does not make sense. If someone is healthy and rich, but doesn't know how to talk, attract and have sex with girls, he shouldn't worry about it because the economy is tanking? Different people are concerned about different things. Just because one person is concerned about the having sex or the economy doesn't mean the everyone should be.

You cannot make a broad statement like that and assume it applies to everyone just because you want it to.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't control the economy, and I can't control world peace...so I focus on what I can control: my life. I've got a 4.3 GPA and I've got a full scholarship to college this fall...so who are you to tell me to get my priorities straight? I focus on getting girls because I enjoy them.

Focus on your life and don't worry about why we're here.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeBrown30 said:
Because being with women and getting sex is a normal part of life.
If you don't get something you want that is normal in life, you shouldn't worry about? That is most ridiculous.

If you have one parent, you shouldn't worry about it?
If you don't have a job, you shouldn't worry about it?
If you don't have a house, you shouldn't worry about it?

"Don't make anything in life important"
can be said, but "don't make being with women and getting sex important because its normal part of life" is an illogical statement, if not crazy.

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a few years time when you've had a normal relationship with sexual intimacy you will look back at your time here and just face-palm yourself.

Honest.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
The point of approaching isn't to get sex, it's to meet women.
Why do you approach with that "she's hot/sexy/attractive" mentality, though you are bored and don't want to interact with her at all even if she's friendly and open?

In my opinion you seem like you just want to look at beautiful women but aren't willing to put any effort into getting to know them.

The U.S. economy as a problem shouldn't be our concern as far as finding a solution, though if you're that worried I suggest you read up on the Great Depression and let FDR comfort you with some hope if Barack doesn't.

America is the land of many things, including cheap food, and I doubt that you'd be put in the place of a person with $0 in his pocket, home and bank accounts. If the food we like to eat goes up in price, we either must buy less food or cheaper food. Perhaps you're more worried about the quality of your meals than starving?

College dropouts are definitely misguided, and I'm saying misguided because they usually drop out because of their problems. I suggest solving your problems in a mature way is much more important than stressing over college dropouts. Man you're not dropping out, why are you so worried about dropouts?

Getting a job is a completely different area than education. I think that getting a job is an excellent achievement to strive for though. You don't have to go all out Ivy League, Ph.D program, wannabe professor/dr. stressed out because you're drowning in academics. I'm not saying you had exactly that in mind when you said education is a big deal, but I think that doing something you want to do trumps all possible roads to "making cash-money."

I'm going to community college next year, I am leaving my high school and leaving all of my friends. I don't know for sure what I want to be, maybe a lawyer, maybe a musician, maybe an economist, maybe an artist...

It's nothing to do with education in general, it's all about feeling good as a person, doing what you love and feeling passion for something.

This morning I had to wake up early because I was going to this SAT prep thing that I knew nothing about, but my parents wanted me to go to so I could learn more about the specific standardized tests.
When I got there, I wasn't enthusiastic about getting up at 7:30 on a saturday so I didn't really wanna be there, but pulled up a chair in the back corner of the cafeteria next to a guy that I know.
The lady who was giving directions gave a small rant, said that this was only a practice test...blah blah...
Anyway, I raise my hand and ask her if the test would take up the whole time... She was like "Yes the test is three and a half hours...But you get two five-minute breaks."

I got the FVCK up outta there.

I just stood up and left because I wasn't wasting 3 hours of my time on a practice test at 8:00 am on a freaking saturday morning.

Some of the kids laughed when they noticed me walking towards the exit. I was pretty ****y back there but I value myself more than getting perfect ont he SAT and getting into a good college. I'm a smart guy, I'm going to community college next year. I have my priorities.

Elstud, to me you honestly sound like a person who is somewhat lost and in denial. It's probably because this whole board and its concepts "DJ, AFC, Man, Pvssy, Woman, Sex, etc." have partially warped your mind into somebody you don't want to be.

You gender is male, you are attracted to women, you want to fvck girls.
I know people try to put you down but you gotta start thinking straight: "What would happen if I called everybody out on a PUA forum on why they care so much about sex and women?"

This is where losers come to learn!!! They're going to get mad at you if you cross paths with them so many times and build a bad reputation among some of them!

I don't have a cure for you but I know that peace of mind is what you need, because I can vision a revolution going on in there, and that revolution is your personal life and beliefs vs. your social life and what people think of you.
I have not denied not wanting sex. It isn't my main focus though. Did you read? If I see an attractive girl I approach her, but if I'm not really in a sexual mood I won't want it to go anywhere. You seemed surprised that their could exist a man who's not thinking about girls and sex 100% of the time.

What I'm saying is I can't understand people who 100% are focused on sex and girls. If you like girls that's natural, if you hang with girls, that's natural, if you have sex with girls, that's natural. However, thinking about nothing BUT girls and sex all day, isn't. You can have a girlfriend, but she shouldn't be your whole life.

And for the last time, I'm not denying I don't want sex. I'm a man, ofcourse I want sex. I love the female body. But I'm not thinking about, nor do I want sex 24/7. It's like, if I go up to a girl and it leads to sex, that's cool. If I go up to a girl and I don't get sex, that's cool too, it does not affect me. What I'm saying is my day goes on and whether I get a certain outcome or not, it still goes on. To put it simply, I'm not affected by the outcome.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for you to be telling us about caring about girls and sex is a massive joke, u spend pretty much everyday approaching girls and your telling us that all we think about is girls? come on man fix the **** up, how can u come here and tell us on a forum about getting girls that all we do is try to get girls? just because you have tried so much and failed so misrably ( cops kicking you out of your own uni!!) doesnt mean we also fail like you, has it occured to you outside this forum i have a perfectly happy life which has nothing to do with girls but i still have a girlfriend and all i had to do was not be a creepy black kid who makes pikachu noises to pick up women. then you come here and rant about everyone else being wrong and that your word actually means anything

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I have not denied not wanting sex. It isn't my main focus though. Did you read? If I see an attractive girl I approach her, but if I'm not really in a sexual mood I won't want it to go anywhere. You seemed surprised that their could exist a man who's not thinking about girls and sex 100% of the time.

What I'm saying is I can't understand people who 100% are focused on sex and girls. If you like girls that's natural, if you hang with girls, that's natural, if you have sex with girls, that's natural. However, thinking about nothing BUT girls and sex all day, isn't. You can have a girlfriend, but she shouldn't be your whole life.

And for the last time, I'm not denying I don't want sex. I'm a man, ofcourse I want sex. I love the female body. But I'm not thinking about, nor do I want sex 24/7. It's like, if I go up to a girl and it leads to sex, that's cool. If I go up to a girl and I don't get sex, that's cool too, it does not affect me. What I'm saying is my day goes on and whether I get a certain outcome or not, it still goes on. To put it simply, I'm not affected by the outcome.
I don't think anybody wants sex 100% of the time. I just woke up and I'm sitting at the computer, and if a girl wanted to fvck me right now I'd tell her to be on her way because I'm not in the mood.

I'm not saying that sex is your main focus either, but I am saying that you shouldn't deny and ignore your natural sexuality and tell other people to do the same when it's something that makes them happy.

You used the word sex 11 times in your last post, so it's evident that this has crossed your mind. I'm not saying you shouldn't think about it or you shouldn't want it, I'm saying that you should be more open with your sexuality and promote it as a positive thing rather than a negative thing that people shouldn't be thinking about all the time. People misunderstand this because they think you're telling them to not think about sex. This is because nobody has sex on their mind all the time and this is implied, so your words come off as more judgemental of other peoples thoughts.

Nobody goes around thinking "I WANT SEX, SEX, SEX!" all the time. I think sex isn't really a big deal, except when the subject is strictly between a man and a woman.

Anyway I think you should pay attention to the last part of my really long post...reread that and tell me if you honestly think you're at peace with your own thoughts.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
I don't think anybody wants sex 100% of the time. I just woke up and I'm sitting at the computer, and if a girl wanted to fvck me right now I'd tell her to be on her way because I'm not in the mood.

I'm not saying that sex is your main focus either, but I am saying that you shouldn't deny and ignore your natural sexuality and tell other people to do the same when it's something that makes them happy.

You used the word sex 11 times in your last post, so it's evident that this has crossed your mind. I'm not saying you shouldn't think about it or you shouldn't want it, I'm saying that you should be more open with your sexuality and promote it as a positive thing rather than a negative thing that people shouldn't be thinking about all the time. People misunderstand this because they think you're telling them to not think about sex. This is because nobody has sex on their mind all the time and this is implied, so your words come off as more judgemental of other peoples thoughts.

Nobody goes around thinking "I WANT SEX, SEX, SEX!" all the time. I think sex isn't really a big deal, except when the subject is strictly between a man and a woman.

Anyway I think you should pay attention to the last part of my really long post...reread that and tell me if you honestly think you're at peace with your own thoughts.
this man killed it. listen to him

no one wants sex 24/7

i think for the most part, sex really isn't the main event. i think about sex alot ( that's just me), but my gf doesn't very much. most things in life are more important than your next lay, which is what i think you;re trying to get at, but you really had no point in saying it. what are you trying to get at, Elstud?

I would agree that sex, along with entertainment and affection, is needed in order to keep people sane. it's provides an escape from stresses of everyday life...atleast for me

People value different things. different things make people happy. not everyone needs sex, but everyone needs something that relieves stress. whether it be sex, or approaching. you find yours and do what you do

E

Energizer

El Stud - The men you are referring too are known in my neighbourhood as "**** Men", they are as you have probably know men whose main brain cells reside in their genitals and not inside the walls of their skull.

I focus on women as much as the next man, but I am not desperate to get laid and at this moment in time, I am training to get Army fit to enter the British Army and serve in Afghanistan as it seems we'll be there for a while yet. The men you describe are just bored individuals who in turn bore everyone else, like me, you ought to pay them no heed.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:

Have you listened to a thing I've said? I'm not denying anything. This is probably the third time I've said it, but... if I see an attractive women that I can't pass up I'll talk to her. Now I don't know why it's so out of your reality that a guy isn't on constant search for poon but that's me. I don't know why it's out of your "reality" that their exist men, who just don't always want sex. And if I see an attractive girl and have to FORCE myself to be sexual with her, that's not natural. You have to accept that some guys just are not in a sexual mood and thinking about sex 24/7.

I don't want sex 24/7, infact, there are days when I'm not even thinking about sex. Sure I want girls yeah, but for me, it's something I can live without. If sex happens, it happens. If it doesn't, then it doesn't affect me. Like I said, it's something I can live without.

You've got to stop being so presumptuous. I never promoted sex as a "negative" thing. But I'm saying don't think about sex and girls 24/7. I mean if you want to that's great, but it's really unhealthy. Most of the time for me, if I'm not in sexual mood, I just won't be into the girl enough to want to have sex with. Looks don't mean that much. If she's pretty and she's attractive that's great. But many times that is not enough.

Point out to me where I said sex didn't cross my mind. But oh let me guess, because of that you assume I think about sex 24/7 cause I mentioned it a few times? That's great logic. Point is, this topic has something to do with sex, so sex is going to be mentioned inevidently.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
This is probably the third time I've said it, but... if I see an attractive women that I can't pass up I'll talk to her.
Just like a dog chasing the delivery guy. Just can't control himself.

I don't want sex 24/7, infact, there are days when I'm not even thinking about sex.
You're a virgin.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Just like a dog chasing the delivery guy. Just can't control himself.

You're a virgin.
And? See, that's what I mean by you guys care too much about sex. "OMG! YOUR A VIRGIN!" you hate on people. "OMG! YOU HAD SEX" your automatically king on this board and you get your ass kissed. And check the throughout the topic, I have not denied being a virgin. So what exactly is your point? I'm not getting it. I assume your NOT a virgin but that does not make you better than anyone else. In the end, when I do get laid, it won't be a big deal. Getting your degree is a big deal, getting a job is a big deal, losing your virginity really isn't.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You've got to stop being so presumptuous. I never promoted sex as a "negative" thing. But I'm saying don't think about sex and girls 24/7. I mean if you want to that's great, but it's really unhealthy. Most of the time for me, if I'm not in sexual mood, I just won't be into the girl enough to want to have sex with. Looks don't mean that much. If she's pretty and she's attractive that's great. But many times that is not enough.
You were the one being presumptuous when you started this thread in the first place. I'm sure there are very few people on this thread that think about sex 24/7. We just don't come here to discuss poker and videogames.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodfoot said:
You were the one being presumptuous when you started this thread in the first place. I'm sure there are very few people on this thread that think about sex 24/7. We just don't come here to discuss poker and videogames.
So you're attacking me now. Great. But you are being presumptuous that all people here don't think about sex 24/7. And did I ever say everyone did? No. But the attitudes of a lot of people here are ones of people who care too much about sex. They flame people for being virgins, they actually care if they get rejected, a lot of people here will say anything just to get p*ssy. They overall care too much about what women think of them. I mean if it's your GF great, but if it's some random girl you really shouldn't care. There are much more important things to worry about like your education, food and sh*t that actually makes a difference.