Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women SEEM to not like nice guys?

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the bottom line is that girls have to find you attractive...no shyt sherlock. BUT, what she may find attractive in you is the mole on your cheek, or your banana style kock. hahah, my point is that girls will be attracted to you for different reasons. i haven't seen a universally attractive male or female. one person's 10 is another's 4.

i've seen those books where the author tries to narrow down what it is that women like. and often times, 9/10 times, you will see that he is pushing a theory which essentially supports his looks. sounds really cheesy, but i've seen it.

there was this one psychologist who made a profile about what an attractive face looks like, based on measurements and what not. dude, the face looked almost identical to his own...it was hilarious.

so don't listen to those theories. they are often written by narcissisitic men. its true.

in any case, some women like a man's body, some may like his face. it all depends on the girl, and what she finds attractive. some women will be intimidated by you because of your looks.... especially the young ones.