Why do women prefer TALLER men?

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: It's a social thing

Originally posted by ~The_Chosen~
Socialization, most women do prefer tall guys. Most celebrities are above average in height.

Women prefer men taller then them (of course)

As for the "tall guy" thing, it's been ingrained into their brains ever since they were young, "a dark tall man" and it's an impression thing.

Height isn't as important as **** size though.

I'm 5'7.5" and I still get chicks like crazy because i'm just so ****in damn confident, I have been with taller women before.

I'm telling you, if you're confident, women think you have a big **** and if you do....voila! who gives about height, it'll be out of the picture.
Dude I am 5 8 and my height is really hindering my dj game
What do you do to exude your confidence???

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is an interesting quote from one of those articles:

Short women generally reach puberty earlier while the bodies of tall women spend more energy on growing rather than entering puberty.
This backs up the theory I have about enhanced sexual development (ie penis size) with short guys. A disproportionate amount of the growth hormones seem to be redirected into the sexual organs during puberty.

I'm only 5'7" but I hit puberty (ie able to ejaculate) really early at 11. It was pretty weird because at the time I looked bloody young but felt 'old'. Fairly recent discussions with others revealed they only started becoming sexually active at around 13.

At the risk of sounding like a jerk, I'm pretty well hung despite my height. A guy I knew who worked as a doorman at a football club seconded my theory on the height/d1cksize mismatch. A huge manly looking guy nicknamed "The Oaf" had the tiniest d1ck he'd ever seen.

I'm just surprised that this fact (admittedly unproven) has not become a common way of thinking for women as have the myths about shoe size and hand size.

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tamales

I think we are all impressed that you dated a national judo champion, attorney, engineer, pilot, and he had a big **** and screwed you hard for 3 hrs at a time and now he wants you back if you are available.

Since I can't see you getting played twice I am wondering exactly how big does a guy have to be to fit you, and I mean tight, these days, seeing as these monster shlongs of the past have probably done some damage over the years. And while we're at it, does a guy have to have two advanced degrees plus a national title or would maybe just one advanced degree work out if he had two national titles?

Just wondering . . .

A1

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
Here is an interesting quote from one of those articles:

This backs up the theory I have about enhanced sexual development (ie penis size) with short guys. A disproportionate amount of the growth hormones seem to be redirected into the sexual organs during puberty.

I'm only 5'7" but I hit puberty (ie able to ejaculate) really early at 11. It was pretty weird because at the time I looked bloody young but felt 'old'. Fairly recent discussions with others revealed they only started becoming sexually active at around 13.

At the risk of sounding like a jerk, I'm pretty well hung despite my height. A guy I knew who worked as a doorman at a football club seconded my theory on the height/d1cksize mismatch. A huge manly looking guy nicknamed "The Oaf" had the tiniest d1ck he'd ever seen.

I'm just surprised that this fact (admittedly unproven) has not become a common way of thinking for women as have the myths about shoe size and hand size.
So are you saying that small guys have bigger d!cks?

Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
So are you saying that small guys have bigger d!cks?
So are you saying that you just might have to change your standards? ;)

Don Ron

Banned
Reaction score
LOL

It think you are right, Sniffer

"So are you saying that small guys have bigger d!cks?"

All that´s missing is the word¨"Hmmmm" after that question

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small guys should actually have smaller d*cks. Height is usually proportional to everything else, which is where the "big feet" thing came in.

However, if you don't eat right you won't be big ANYWHERE, even if you're tall.

But for short guys....go for short chicks. I am only 170cm, so I only go for women under 170. 1-2cm taller doesn't matter, although the high heels thing does make it worse, but I got used to my. My girl at 168cm or so is taller than me when she wears highhells.