Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women overvalue their SMV?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I'm noticing a lot on OLD and it's both sad and comical.

Why do women who are solid 4's or under think they're 10's?

Seeing 3's and 4's post their Venmo's and bios like "Send me money or I'm not responding" or things like "Don't send me stupid pickup lines or I'm ignoring you" -- Are there really guys who are into that?

Or they'll talk about having these impossible standards and be a 1 or 2....
doesn't matter if she's a 10, if i see a venmo i know she's crazy jaded. even if i fuuck her, she's trouble long term.

most women on OLD have collectively decided to shoot for the top. they match with sub-par men to keep as validators to empower themselves in their pursuit of the top. their tactics are fundamentally flawed since they depend on the validators, a toxic succubus mentality. that's why on OLD it's very common to get a 10 in bed then find out she's a horrible human being otherwise.

true 10s aren't on OLD. as others have mentioned only bored people use OLD, people with little going on, people coming from scarcity. do you think a beautiful woman with hobbies, a job she loves, and fun social circles is even interested in OLD? she has kind wholesome men in her friend group, she doesn't want some basement dweller harassing her online. if she's curious and dives in she'll quickly be deterred by them.

now think about the type of woman that DOES want that desperate loser attention, that's what you're bound to find. like attracts like.

wholesome 10 guys are also pushed off OLD by the toxicity it holds.

as men we should collectively withhold from them to put them in their place. be part of solution, don't settle for anything less than exactly what you want. focus on building your kingdom until women come to you, not the other way around. lay out the honey and let the bees come to you. embrace your qualities of attraction and own them completely.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
That's pretty much exactly what I think. However I've known many guys who could pull stunners, but if they couldn't find a hot one that night, they would go ahead and take whatever they could get, no matter what they looked like. I couldn't do it, but any port in a storm for them apparently.
Guess that was true about me when I was younger
Today looking back at this experience is more traumatic then pleasant.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I know is tall, in shape, charismatic and swamped with women. Everyone calls him "The Sheikh".

But even he will eagerly get with an absolute tramp whenever he can.

It's sad.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If ur smv is solid, you won't need OLD and then you don't need to encounter those women.

Similarly, if a women's smv is solid, she doesn't need OLD as she will have an abundance of men chasing her, everywhere she walks..

Just in case you don't know, social rejects are always on OLD apps because in real life they either don't have the pulling power or the staying power.
This pretty much sums up OP's question.

OLD = mainly trash. Dumpster diving. Does anyone else notice that its the same women over and over? Sure they might disappear into a relationship for a few months, but they always come back.

I primarily use OLD now to only see if a chick I am spinning is on there. If she is, I normally cut my losses, save my time and replace her as a plate.

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of social media , thirsty pathetic guys and the left thinking personality matters over looks ...lmao

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is you, then you might want to develop some real life hobbies that has women in it. Those women usually don’t even exist on OLD. They don’t have the same entitlement and they treat you like a normal person.
Sure they do, they are left-clicking Chads on Tinder behind your back.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...the left thinking personality matters over looks
I wouldn't agree that "the left" overwhelmingly think that way. None of the left-leaning guys I know do - not a single one. The majority of left-leaning women do for sure, but also a lot of conservative women too (probably not the majority though). The funny thing about the women thinking this, is that they REALLY believe it but they don't LIVE it. They will say, "For me it's about the PERSON, not how they look," yet you look at all their exes and they are all tall, fit, handsome guys who "good person" would not be the first thing that comes to mind if I were asked to describe them. Yet the girls are convinced they are highly evolved and anyone who factors looks into the equation are shallow pigs. No matter how much you point out their hypocrisy, they refuse to see it or accept it. I just laugh at them now.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't agree that "the left" overwhelmingly think that way. None of the left-leaning guys I know do - not a single one. The majority of left-leaning women do for sure, but also a lot of conservative women too (probably not the majority though). The funny thing about the women thinking this, is that they REALLY believe it but they don't LIVE it. They will say, "For me it's about the PERSON, not how they look," yet you look at all their exes and they are all tall, fit, handsome guys who "good person" would not be the first thing that comes to mind if I were asked to describe them. Yet the girls are convinced they are highly evolved and anyone who factors looks into the equation are shallow pigs. No matter how much you point out their hypocrisy, they refuse to see it or accept it. I just laugh at them now.
It's the halo effect which effectively does boost Chad's personality, so in a certain sense they do live it.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those guys have "good personalities" because they're hot.

If they weren't hot, they'd suddenly have "bad personalities".

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Those guys have "good personalities" because they're hot.

If they weren't hot, they'd suddenly have "bad personalities".
Men are more visual, women are more emotional

If the guy has high status as in leader of the group
Charisma
Confidence not arrogance

Chances are even if he is an average looking manlet the women will see him as a Chad.
Women prefer an average guy they over a good looking stranger.

Of course exceptions do happen but this is why you see so many average guys with hot girlfriends and literal male models with chubby girlfriends.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have thirsty losers validating even the ugliest land whale they have ever seen on OLD and social media. You also add the girrrl power crap of today and that's what you get. I have never done OLD and I don't have social media other than being a member of a couple of online forums that are focused on some of my interests. The guys that I have always seen that get laid more than carpet for the most part were not Chads, they were mostly average looking guys. None of them ever had an OLD account and had very little to no social media. I simply go about my regular day, in other words I simply exist. If I walk into a store or restaurant and a girls face lights up I already know she is interested. If a girl gets close to me or somehow gets herself in front of me or is making a effort to get my attention (can also be asking me a question or to help her with some small task) I know she is interested. women usually don't do these things by accident. I have had women come up to me without me even noticing they were their and start rubbing their bodies against mine like a cat in heat. Get off of OLD and social media and start having these experiences and your life will be much better.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If ur smv is solid, you won't need OLD and then you don't need to encounter those women.

Similarly, if a women's smv is solid, she doesn't need OLD as she will have an abundance of men chasing her, everywhere she walks..

Just in case you don't know, social rejects are always on OLD apps because in real life they either don't have the pulling power or the staying power.
Really good post Spaz.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because tons of guys want them anyway

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This is only true outside social circles/tribes. Within a social environment where people see each other over and over again (tribe) and adhere to social rules, a guy who is a 6 can potentially impregnate every single woman. There’s no number system. There’s only “cool” or “not cool.” Women are almost binary in social tribes. They follow the herd. If a guy is preselected and considered cool, then he is fvckable. He doesn’t have to be brad Pitt. He’s fvckable, there’s perfect logistics, often times there’s plausible deniability like “watching a movie, drink alcohol, and hang out,” and commonalities, trust, and all those other factors that alleviates a woman’s anti slvt defense.

Now OUTSIDE of social tribes, a guy who is a 6 with no preselection, social status/proof, and no one to vouch for him will probably have to approach relentlessly hundreds of times and put in maximum effort before he can get laid. And people call this “pua game.” Ironically, doing things this way shows a completely lack of knowledge in social dynamics, but Puas like to delude themselves by claiming they are experts in real social dynamics. The Pua gurus want you to go out and approach a million times and svcking it up so you could keep buying their products.

And most guys have fell into this trap.

The way nature created human social dynamics is that a cool guy with leadership qualities is the dominant one in the tribe. And all women adhere and submit to his dominance. This is natural law.

OLD, clubs, anything that is outside a social tribe gives women more leverage and becomes almost a matriarchy where it’s the women who have harems of men.

But in social tribes, it is the men who have the power and the harem.

So why the hell would you voluntarily put yourself into social environments where you give your power away?

People blame social media. It’s more like guys have forgotten the natural way of things. Back when you were in high school and college (social tribes), you just had to be cool and chicks would dig you.

There was built in preselection, social proof, logistics, plausible deniability, commonalities, trust, proximity - all that sh1t that seducers have to put in maximum effort to create out of thin air in a club. And they do this over and over again hundreds of times just for a few lays here and there.

Meanwhile the smart guy exists in social tribes and pulls women like it’s going out of style - as if nothing has ever changed for millions of years.

That’s because nothing has really changed. The seduction community has really dumbed down the average person’s intelligence when it comes to “real social dynamics.”

Most of you guys are duped and living in some kind of matrix created by pickup gurus.

In social tribes, it’s the WOMEN who ask “why do these guys over value their smv?”

And they would try to explain from their perspective. “Oh it’s because they are popular and every chick wants them and it’s gotten to their heads.”

That’s what happened to me. The infinite validation got to my head and I started to develop a guru complex, lol.

Meanwhile Male seducers develop an inferiority complex because they keep putting themselves in female centric environments and putting in maximum effort for breadcrumbs.
Good experience here.
Moving forward, one must learn how to integrate or build social tribes if no longer in school. Or maybe just go back to school and stay there part time for rest of lifetime for pulls.