Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women overvalue their SMV?

twoface262

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I'm noticing a lot on OLD and it's both sad and comical.

Why do women who are solid 4's or under think they're 10's?

Seeing 3's and 4's post their Venmo's and bios like "Send me money or I'm not responding" or things like "Don't send me stupid pickup lines or I'm ignoring you" -- Are there really guys who are into that?

Or they'll talk about having these impossible standards and be a 1 or 2....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If ur smv is solid, you won't need OLD and then you don't need to encounter those women.

Similarly, if a women's smv is solid, she doesn't need OLD as she will have an abundance of men chasing her, everywhere she walks..

Just in case you don't know, social rejects are always on OLD apps because in real life they either don't have the pulling power or the staying power.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

Seeing 3's and 4's post their Venmo's and bios like "Send me money or I'm not responding" or things like "Don't send me stupid pickup lines or I'm ignoring you" -- Are there really guys who are into that?

they dont overvalue their smv
unfortunately average woman smv is sky high without even doing anything
of course you can think is all farce because its powered by thirsty standard-less men
but they are the majority of all men so their smv is a real thing

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Part of the problem is we sometime equate SMV with looks ratings. While looks are a significant factor in SMV, there is one problem with that approach.

Most of the time, a chick who is an X out of 10 in looks will have more pulling power than a guy who is an X out of 10.

TLDR: A guy and a girl can have equal looks but very unequal pulling power. A chick who is a 4 in looks can pull 5+ guys no problem. A guy who is a 4 is a hardcore incel with near zero pulling power.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A male 7 becomes a 4 online because the women are only responding to Chads. As a result, the male REALLY lowers his standards (in order to get some action) which simultaneously increases an ugly woman’s SMV.
I agree with @stormrider. If you’re engaging in an activity that has to do with dating, you are advertising that you have no options which women will prey on. Putting that energy elsewhere is worth it.

Reaction score

They equivocate perception of value with actual value.

If enough dudes came up to you over years trying to **** you every day since you were like 16 (or younger.... but ew) you'd think you were hot too. But women often don't pursue men.

Literally every dude is trying to get his **** wet so chicks will think they are artificially a 10 if they are a 7 and a 6 if they are a 4.

The interesting thing is when actual hot girls think they are lower value often because of low self-esteem.

Also, it's not really possible for it to be otherwise. ***** is like an overvalued stock. dudes pump attention (cash in the metaphor) in the asset and price rises even if the underlying asset value doesnt change. but eventually bubbles pop and prices drop. Unless the investors as a group all stop dumping cash in the asset it'll stay artificial overvalued.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The interesting thing is when actual hot girls think they are lower value often because of low self-esteem.
This seems to be a common theme here, that the hotter the girl, the more insecure she is. But why would that be?
The only thing I can figure is that guys treat her like a princess, which puts expectations on her to be perfect, when she is very keenly aware of her flaws. She knows she has to take a dump just like everybody else. But the pressure on her to measure up to this perfect image makes her insecure.

Another thing, women are playing under completely different ground rules than we are. Men aren't expected to look that good, at least not to the same extent. And no matter how hot a woman is, there is always someone hotter. There are a lot of attractive women running around, females are built to attract, they know there is a lot of competition out there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems to be a common theme here, that the hotter the girl, the more insecure she is. But why would that be?
The only thing I can figure is that guys treat her like a princess, which puts expectations on her to be perfect, when she is very keenly aware of her flaws. She knows she has to take a dump just like everybody else. But the pressure on her to measure up to this perfect image makes her insecure.

Another thing, women are playing under completely different ground rules than we are. Men aren't expected to look that good, at least not to the same extent. And no matter how hot a woman is, there is always someone hotter. There are a lot of attractive women running around, females are built to attract, they know there is a lot of competition out there.
So when they take their makeup off and their dress clothes off then what?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Human dymanics obey to the same economical market dinamics.

Let me explain, dirty water with dust inside doesnt have any value in front of a river but take that glass of dirty dusty waster an show it to sweaty dehydrated people in the desert and be ready to get gold for it.

This is why the fat ugly woman score good looking guys at the club right before closing time.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when they take their makeup off and their dress clothes off then what?
Makeup can enhance nicely, but: An attractive woman will look good with or without makeup or dress clothes, and especially naked. In fact, put an attractive girl in a tank top and some short shorts and she'll slay.

Sometimes when you see a girl without makeup, she'll look kind of funny, especially if you're used to seeing them with makeup on. I think this is a similar phenomenon as when you're used to seeing a guy with a beard, then he shaves it off. He looks a little weird, because you're not used to seeing him that way. Of course, some women are just ugly. But generally, if I don't find a girl attractive without makeup, I'm not going to find her attractive with it.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know what do you mean by 4 for me anything that under 6 has no sexual context at all and I dnt think these girls are out there over value their smv
Everything that beneath 6 is dealing with people not women, this is not game in its traditional pua meaning

For me the over value is connected to the cause of "lost youth" desperation and making bad decisions early in life because of social pressure... the girls that been somewhat cool to be with the cool girls but never been the cool girls them self

Nothing to really be sad about
This is just their thing

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because many men will fvck anything with a vagina. Can't really blame her for using this to her advantage. No different than an ugly male celebrity...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know what do you mean by 4 for me anything that under 6 has no sexual context at all
That's pretty much exactly what I think. However I've known many guys who could pull stunners, but if they couldn't find a hot one that night, they would go ahead and take whatever they could get, no matter what they looked like. I couldn't do it, but any port in a storm for them apparently.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you get 200K like just because you shake your A$$ wouldnt you think you are 10 guy ? Enter toktok and other social media platforms , and see no matter how ugly is the woman she always get enough likes to bost her ego and some lickers telling her how beautiful she is.
Now after all this boost , she already have a couple of decent and half decent guys waiting for a booty call from her .

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because many men will fvck anything with a vagina. Can't really blame her for using this to her advantage. No different than an ugly male celebrity...
Maybe because they are too much depraved from seex ?