Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women never get tired of dating, but men seem to0

Reaction score
First, I hate celebrity references because they are completely different people- I do think Leo DiCaprio employs a decent strategy that is more sustainable than spinning plates/dating multiple women. However, he is a successful rich actor, so he is an OUTLIER.

Continuous dating seems fun until you have experienced it for a year or two and now tbh. Right now, I would much rather deal with one girl that gives me the least amount of BS and drama than screw around with 3-4 to spin plates. I know I am not the exception because most Chad's and High Value Men I know go through short bursts of dating around and then they decide to settle down. Most guys reach their peaks much later in life, so that's why you see older men dating around for a few years lol.

For women, I see a lot of hopeless romantic women out here shooting themselves in the foot and living off the apps well in to their late 30s. For example, my friend is about to hit 30 and she refuses to settle because she cannot find a tall, muscular, black guy that is an SJW/BLM supporter, makes over 6 figs, good looking, emotionally supportive and this guy must be willing to date a 7/10 Asian doctor girl over a hotter white or black girl lol. If this girl does not wake up TODAY then she's screwed SMV wise lol. However, this won't happen because they are so content on surfing Hinge & Bumble until they need to throw a 4th quarter Hail Mary. Some guys will argue well they get free meals and ****, but I do not see any fun in going on multiple dates with stranger men that can easily turn out to be psychopaths lol. These women tend to have decent jobs, so money isn't a factor either lol.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women just like the free meal tickets and men are tired of being wallets.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False, OP. Women are sick of dating. Single women are miserable. Pet ownership and anti-depression medication among women are soaring
Yeah, I do see allot of hot women walking their dogs.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False, OP. Women are sick of dating. Single women are miserable. Pet ownership and anti-depression medication among women are soaring

Notice the dog mogging the rest of them at 0:40. :cool:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there is a basic white girl I know. Childless Early 30's with a career in town, and inherited her family business and real estate. Both parents now dead. Very entrepreneurial and shows it off on her personal and business IG accounts. Attractive and smart, but seems to have dated and slept with quite a few of the guys her age in the community. I've seen 2 or 3 LTR's with pretty boys and at one point she lamented to me "Ugh I need a HUSBAND!"

Before you ask, yes I had a window of opportunity with her. I ruled her out because she was a horse girl, and I thought she would want kids. It's a classic case of "Be careful what you wish for". 20 years ago she would have been my dream woman...but i had different standards then. Truth be told , there are some aspects to her appearance that just are a boner killer for me although most people would look at her and call her hot.

I'm really kinda puzzled why she has not been able to lock down a guy....
Part of it is that it seems like she will date just about anyone...
She also had a sick parent for most of the last 6 years...
She has her own money, and doesn't need a guy to pay for anything
She still has her looks so she can attract new boyfriends/dates
She is just running out of time on being a mother....

Now after thinking about it I can think of 3 of her friends and acquaintances...All of them flat GORGEOUS who are single, never married, and childless. There is like an independant woman "Girl Gang" thing going on there. .

Last edited:

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
They don’t need to put any effort because they already have options. Men need game, but women don’t need game.
To the point with money - it’s still has a point, women don’t like to work they just want to have fun and most of them aren’t really content with their jobs. They want a men who can take that burden out of their shoulders so she can have a easy life. That’s why women who seek provider want to know that you are ambiguous and have good long lasting job with career potential.
Men need game to get dates, women need game to get husbands.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women need game to get husbands.
The only game women need is to stay clean, have looks, know how to dress, learn how to cook, learn how to clean, have servitude to the man, and not be annoying. Apparently, they fail at even this.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah, a lot of women are burning out from too much dating and dating options.

A lot of men are giving up because of too little dating or dating options.

Very different things.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I know lots of women who have stopped dating or have taken breaks from it, sometimes for several months.

Unsure why you keep bringing up generalities and try and apply them universally, that doesn't work. In anything.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not even game, that’s common sense lol.
Some of them are just lazy because they get validated by countless simps or leading men on
It's game. The problem is that as you described, they're too lazy to play it. It should be common sense.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, I hate celebrity references because they are completely different people- I do think Leo DiCaprio employs a decent strategy that is more sustainable than spinning plates/dating multiple women. However, he is a successful rich actor, so he is an OUTLIER.

Continuous dating seems fun until you have experienced it for a year or two and now tbh. Right now, I would much rather deal with one girl that gives me the least amount of BS and drama than screw around with 3-4 to spin plates. I know I am not the exception because most Chad's and High Value Men I know go through short bursts of dating around and then they decide to settle down. Most guys reach their peaks much later in life, so that's why you see older men dating around for a few years lol.

For women, I see a lot of hopeless romantic women out here shooting themselves in the foot and living off the apps well in to their late 30s. For example, my friend is about to hit 30 and she refuses to settle because she cannot find a tall, muscular, black guy that is an SJW/BLM supporter, makes over 6 figs, good looking, emotionally supportive and this guy must be willing to date a 7/10 Asian doctor girl over a hotter white or black girl lol. If this girl does not wake up TODAY then she's screwed SMV wise lol. However, this won't happen because they are so content on surfing Hinge & Bumble until they need to throw a 4th quarter Hail Mary. Some guys will argue well they get free meals and ****, but I do not see any fun in going on multiple dates with stranger men that can easily turn out to be psychopaths lol. These women tend to have decent jobs, so money isn't a factor either lol.
Ofcourse a lot is covered in previous posts. I would add :

-Alotta men here mention the age 30. That means born around '92. One big reason why women are less tired of dating is because
the upcoming of OLD. This age means they didn't grew up with it, and some feel like they got some catching up to do. They are no longer dependent upon the local pub .

- women are more willing to share top guys. A hb6 /5 who sucks a mean D might still have an affair with a 8+dude. A 6 /5 guy might never have such a chance with a hb8 ( even if he eats a mean p4ssy lol).

-maybe your last point. Women have more money and and more willing to spend it on things they like, like simply eating /going
out ect. It seems women have a better understanding of what they want, how they want it ect. Men want 3 things, women want 40 things. But when we find these 3 thing (and jump into a big ocean of the unknown ) we'll find out the hard we would be better also making a list of 40 things we're looking for.

-Women got more game. So it's more fun to play.

I know lots of women who have stopped dating or have taken breaks from it, sometimes for several months.

Unsure why you keep bringing up generalities and try and apply them universally, that doesn't work. In anything.
I think this is because women are way more confident about getting dates than men. That's why sometimes an " unbelievable " hot woman can be single for a year; soon as she enters the game again she can play. Men struggle to play when they please.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ofcourse a lot is covered in previous posts. I would add :

-Alotta men here mention the age 30. That means born around '92. One big reason why women are less tired of dating is because
the upcoming of OLD. This age means they didn't grew up with it, and some feel like they got some catching up to do. They are no longer dependent upon the local pub .

- women are more willing to share top guys. A hb6 /5 who sucks a mean D might still have an affair with a 8+dude. A 6 /5 guy might never have such a chance with a hb8 ( even if he eats a mean p4ssy lol).

-maybe your last point. Women have more money and and more willing to spend it on things they like, like simply eating /going
out ect. It seems women have a better understanding of what they want, how they want it ect. Men want 3 things, women want 40 things. But when we find these 3 thing (and jump into a big ocean of the unknown ) we'll find out the hard we would be better also making a list of 40 things we're looking for.

-Women got more game. So it's more fun to play.

I think this is because women are way more confident about getting dates than men. That's why sometimes an " unbelievable " hot woman can be single for a year; soon as she enters the game again she can play. Men struggle to play when they please.
It's because they get tired of meeting dudes that have little or nothing to offer which is 80% of them.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Point is that a woman has a place in the market at 18 when she hasn't done anything but existing, while a man has the burden of performance to create a lifestyle and get established, personality wise (we need life experience to become a man) and in other areas of life, such as social circle, finances etc. So that's the analogy: a woman gets 1 million dollar as a trust fund baby just because she exists, and she has to invest the money wisely (aka lock down the best man possible) as the money runs out over time (she gets older/less desirable). A man gets 0 dollar and works his way up to 1 million, but because he has to do the actual work he'll be older when he achieves this point. A man of 18 has as little to offer to an 18 year old woman as a 40 year old woman to a 40 year old man.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Why do they not tire of dating?

FREE FOOD, DRINK AND PRIZES.

And they get to date 1-2 pts above their SMV even if they don't give up the cooch, at least 2-3x. Nothing risked.

M

member160292

Idk why everyone thinks women want freebies. I’ve only had one that never went for her purse when the tab came.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Idk why everyone thinks women want freebies. I’ve only had one that never went for her purse when the tab came.
Most do but its a head fake. Most women can and will disqualify you as cheap if you don't insist on paying. This is not the case in an LTR. But it is in the first few dates - and it also is culturally and socio-economically driven.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The validation from the extreme abundance and freebies are great. It's difficult to tire of that. Also, sex on demand is a great feeling.