Why do women make it a point to tell me their life's story?!?!

kanaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its becoming REALLY irritating and i feel like driving a nail through my head when it starts and promptly make excuses to get the heck out of there BUT sometimes i can't due to mitigating circumstances.

Any ideas how to send a clear message that i'm not interested in hearing a story bout how a girl is attracted to a guy but doesn't have the guts to tell him and asking me what to do?. Thus far i just shrug off the convo by saying "i dunno" and then try to change the subject but some people are relentless

Tis really driving me up the wall. I think im gonna have to be a jerk and just say "Excuse me, im not your shrink. You have girlfriends dont you?". Actually i might try that....

fedagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

Read the bible and she won't do this. Once a woman does this you've already friended yourself.

Fed

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kanaka said:
Any ideas how to send a clear message that i'm not interested in hearing a story bout how a girl is attracted to a guy but doesn't have the guts to tell him and asking me what to do?. Thus far i just shrug off the convo by saying "i dunno" and then try to change the subject but some people are relentless
The problem is that you are not being sexual and those girl see you as a soft teddy bear and feel very comfortable around you.. Next time a girl's come to you with this sh1t just change the subject and say something sexual:
"personally I think you have nice t1ts and I want to see more of them, I hope that helps".

Give her a typical man answer and she will see you in a different light and she won't come back and ask you questions like that. You might lose a few females here and there but you will get more ass this way too.

Lets not forget the kino when you meet new girls so they won't think of you as one of them

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i've heard, u want to get her life story, as then she can be more comfortable around u, and then u can learn her most dirty secrets, which then u can use that to turn her on sexually ;-) But of course touch the *****.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not hilarious answers. Don't be a psvssy. You gotta be a man so they will see you as more than a "female friend." When they start talking about some other guy, I usually say, "let's not talk about that. Let's talk about our date" or something like that and usually they will get the hint that you don't wanna hear about other guys, but if they don't take the hint, fvck them. They are not into fvcking you, so move on if that happens and find someone else.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kanaka said:
Its becoming REALLY irritating and i feel like driving a nail through my head when it starts and promptly make excuses to get the heck out of there BUT sometimes i can't due to mitigating circumstances.

Tis really driving me up the wall. I think im gonna have to be a jerk and just say "Excuse me, im not your shrink. You have girlfriends dont you?". Actually i might try that....

You're not running a tight game, and your skills aren't up to scratch.

I'm guessing you are still a little ordinary, still a little AFC.

Next time, tell her to shut the fvck up.

I'm serious, do it.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
hearing something about her isnt harmful. it show's ur interest.
also, it forms more connection between u two. the more she feels like u dont kno about her, the more she see's u as a stranger.
but if u dont wanna listen to boring details, jus change the subject.