Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women intentionally sexualise themselves at the gym

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see girls on there that have like the fittest and/or softest asses, and they know damn well what they're doing.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women like attention.

Many women are single and looking for a man (or taken and looking).

Many women dress to show off to other women. Many women are prone to want to dress up/look good anywhere they go.

If a woman is feminine she wants to dress like a woman, that means showing up in leggings/yoga pants rather than basketball shorts or sweatpants.

Some of them are just there for a gym photo op rather than a serious workout.
I have seen women so hot in my life, it is heartbreaking considering there are others who (might) struggle through deformity or disability.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it better to work out when the gym is next to empty. No ladies on the periphery to distract.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
One reason is that they know instinctively that their physical attractiveness is their most valuable and yet quickly depreciating asset. That superficial flame burns very very bright, albeit only for a short while

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why do women intentionally sexualise themselves at the gym"

easy.

Hoes gotta hoe. :rofl:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not only the gym, all places. how is the gym different than any other venue.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important for them to attract attention and feel desired. It doesn't really matter from who, but of course when blatantly approached they hope it's from a "hot guy". The assumption is because they are "good looking" that "good looking" guys will approach them, after all why wouldn't they?

It's the same when you are told a girl likes you - if she looks like Gal Gadot you get excited, if she looks like Roseanne you end up disappointed.