Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women intentionally sexualise themselves at the gym

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I notice a lot of women wearing really tight booty shorts, with sports bras, or really light colour leggings with all this contouring and butt scrunching to make their bum look as big as possible and as noticeable as possible. Often they'll have a full face of makeup as well, which isn't really practical if you're going to be sweating...

While I am not judging these women, I find it hard to understand why they dress like that at the gym? When I go to the gym I enjoy working out, and I enjoying chatting to people etc but I just don't understand the need to sexualise yourself so excessively? Like especially the butt scrunch leggings, they are not functional at all the scrunch is purely just to draw attention to your bum.

It also bothers me because I feel it makes women in general look really vain and silly, like you must feel like you can't even look in their direction in case you get accused of being a pervert.

So I guess my question is:

Why do women wear such things that draw attention to their butt and breasts, but then complain about "harassment".

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women like attention.

Many women are single and looking for a man (or taken and looking).

Many women dress to show off to other women. Many women are prone to want to dress up/look good anywhere they go.

If a woman is feminine she wants to dress like a woman, that means showing up in leggings/yoga pants rather than basketball shorts or sweatpants.

Some of them are just there for a gym photo op rather than a serious workout.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do women wear such things that draw attention to their butt and breasts, but then complain about "harassment".
Most normal women only complain about harassment when ugly guys hit on them and don't take a hint.

It's only social media leftists who are generally ugly enough to be ignored and afraid to go outside in real life that would complain about harassment if you look at them funny.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women have no passions or hobbies apart from rinsing men of non sexual attention, infiltrating mens spaces, gossiping about men and drinking alcohol.

Ofcourse there is the odd one who likes walks, building cars, bike rides, PS5, sports, motocross, F1/Nascar. Exceptions dont disprove the general theory though.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The gym has become a bit of a catwalk in the last decade , as fitness has been on trend

Some chicks i see may as well be wearing lingerie the outfits are that provocative

I'm not going to lie though i love it ..... gym leggings tend to really show a woman's legs & ass the same way a tight muscle top shows our chest and biceps off

Sometimes you can see the outline of their Pu$$ies too it's great

I train 5x as hard if there is a hot chick in tight gym wear near me there is no better way to produce testosterone than hot females being in eyeline

I've also invested heavily in the last 12 months in my own outfits for the gym , i may as well own shares in Nike and adidas

It works though i am always catching glances and smiles

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What annoys me greatly is when women do this AND wear earbuds at the gym to discourage approaches. If a woman is going to do this, then she has to be prepared to field approaches.

I don't see a lot of women in makeup at the gym but I do see plenty of women doing more sexualized clothing.

They often complain "harrassment" because they are getting approaches from men of subpar to middling quality. They don't complain "harrassment" in most cases when a top tier guy approaches them.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also invested heavily in the last 12 months in my own outfits for the gym , i may as well own shares in Nike and adidas

It works though i am always catching glances and smiles
I want to single out this comment on it "works." Catching glances and smiles, even if you don't end up sleeping with any of those specific girls giving you glances and smiles, feels good.

why one would invest heavily in stylish sexy clothes that looks good on you.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women crave attention like a drug. But when men whom they consider unattractive show interest, they are offended because they experience it as a personal insult. They are powerless to attract attractive men only, and can only take the shotgun approach. They are repulsed by the fact that they also attract less desirable men, and experience it as a direct reflection on their attractiveness. “How DARE this miscreant think he can look at me or approach me? Doesn’t he know his place?”
I must admit that once I got this attraction thing handled, I started feeling offense at these fatties and not so good looking women who were expressing interest in me. But the difference between me and women is that I have a rational mind and would not be rude to them and emotionally wrought out about it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women like attention.
With the caveat that they only want attention from certain dudes.

The costs of course, are attention from the wrong dudes.

But in their mind, the potential benefits are worth the costs.

They even get "victim clout" from negative attention as an added benefit.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice a lot of women wearing really tight booty shorts, with sports bras, or really light colour leggings with all this contouring and butt scrunching to make their bum look as big as possible and as noticeable as possible. Often they'll have a full face of makeup as well, which isn't really practical if you're going to be sweating...

While I am not judging these women, I find it hard to understand why they dress like that at the gym? When I go to the gym I enjoy working out, and I enjoying chatting to people etc but I just don't understand the need to sexualise yourself so excessively? Like especially the butt scrunch leggings, they are not functional at all the scrunch is purely just to draw attention to your bum.

It also bothers me because I feel it makes women in general look really vain and silly, like you must feel like you can't even look in their direction in case you get accused of being a pervert.

As a fit dude, when I go to the gym I'll wear shirts with cut off sleeves and tank tops primarily for the comfortable ROM. When that goal of comfort is met I look at secondary goals with my style, namely whether the top is clean, reps something important to me, and accentuates my best features, which to me are my shoulders, arms, and chest.

I enjoy flexing on other guys and watching them either be inspired or scared away. It instantly gives me insight into their character and obviously an ego boost. Not only does this attract people that are naturally compatible with me without me ever saying a word (men for friends and women for friends+), but it makes me feel that much more dominant. And having cleaner threads/shoes than them is just icing on the cake.

Sometimes idgaf and I'll wear something ratty, but over the long term that extra effort for drip is worth the squeeze, especially if I'm going every day.

A woman into fitness has similar goals, tight clothes that don't catch on equipment and keep all her goodies in place, out of prying eyes, and as a secondary the clothes would rep things important to her, and accentuate the feature she's working on/enjoys showing off, which is usually her as$ and legs.

She probably gets the same enjoyment out of flexing on people and watching them squirm.

For her it's a bit more important because generally she will make herself approachable to guys she finds hot (working out near them, glancing, smiling) , but won't actually approach them herself. Looking hot af will scare off men that lack confidence, and that means fewer lame guys to decline since she is scaring off incompatibility without opening her mouth, exactly like me.

Have you seen women at the gym wearing baggy stuff? They look gross, like they half as$ their life. I'd much rather have fit bunnies around that are looking their best, showing off the goods, than women that dgaf about style.

Style gives women a way to ooze feminine energy anywhere. If she wore ratty tank tops and benched more than me I'd see her more as a bro, not a girl I want to fuuck. Girls know this lol.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I train 5x as hard if there is a hot chick in tight gym wear near me there is no better way to produce testosterone than hot females being in eyeline
I think this is just natural. No matter how much I try to ignore it, somehow my body just works harder when a good looking woman is nearby. Guess you can't escape nature.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the highlights of the gym is seeing hot women in tight clothes. I also see some of the jacked dudes wearing tight fitting shirts.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love leggings at the gym from hot women because it accentuates the curves of their ass cheeks and of course the occasional camel toe.

Another favorite of mine is when they are doing pull down lats on the machine and they arch their lower backs showing those curves.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those leg curl machines.