HaleyBaron
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2021
- Messages
- 2,738
- Reaction score
- 2,319
I see girls on there that have like the fittest and/or softest asses, and they know damn well what they're doing.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I have seen women so hot in my life, it is heartbreaking considering there are others who (might) struggle through deformity or disability.Many women like attention.
Many women are single and looking for a man (or taken and looking).
Many women dress to show off to other women. Many women are prone to want to dress up/look good anywhere they go.
If a woman is feminine she wants to dress like a woman, that means showing up in leggings/yoga pants rather than basketball shorts or sweatpants.
Some of them are just there for a gym photo op rather than a serious workout.
Oh well, there's always 2023 I guess.It’s now over for nofapcels.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.