Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women have sex with men?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously.

- Men and women are the same, so theres nothing a man can give a woman that another woman cant give, therefore women dont need men emotionally/sexually
- Women can complain about the manner men have or dont have sex with them like not stimulating her clyt enough, but women understand each other so the sexual quality should increase

So why do women have sex with men? why dont they just fvck each other?

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Some women love d1ck and the feeling of a man kumming inside them.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thats not my opinion, i shouldve made it clearer that im repeating what the mainstream says. But this is the wrong forum to ask that question since you guys arent the mainstream haha.... i fvcked up.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thats not my opinion, i shouldve made it clearer that im repeating what the mainstream says. But this is the wrong forum to ask that question since you guys arent the mainstream haha.... i fvcked up.
Okay well to answer the rest of your question...

My wife is bisexual and has slept with other women in the past. I've spoken with her about her experiences a few times.
The sex is very different. Girls are better at using fingers and tongues, and they are better at taking direction - so they can get other girls to climax more easily. Men don't listen for sh*t and we're usually pursuing what it is that we want so what they want gets pushed aside more often than not. That being said, the girls also tend to like that we do whatever we want. Girls are also bad at initiating, and far more impacted by rejection than men. So when you have two gatekeepers of sex... It makes initiations odd and risky.

They get a lot more of the feelz, but they don't get the satisfaction they would out of being with a man. Women are built to serve men, and they feel best when they do. Even if a full blown lesbian was being the 'man' in the relationship, she is often disgruntled because that is not her natural state - she doesn't want the burden of responsibility which lays on her shoulders. Not to mention that women's libido is reactive, so without something to initiate nothing happens.

Enter Lesbian Bedroom Death.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously.

- Men and women are the same, so theres nothing a man can give a woman that another woman cant give, therefore women dont need men emotionally/sexually
- Women can complain about the manner men have or dont have sex with them like not stimulating her clyt enough, but women understand each other so the sexual quality should increase

Well isn't that the big issue we face nowadays?

Apparently sex has been very ,very transactional for almost the entirety of human existence. Now we "finally " get a glimpse of what it looks like when women have the upperhand.

Most women don't wanna have sex with most men. I'd say a man on a dating app would have sex with ...60% of women. Most women on the other hand will only go after 3 perhaps 5% of men. And simultaneously women will at some point get sick (literally) from sharing the same dude. And mind you, there are many many men who are socalled top tier roaming around on these apps. There are many clubs and bars where these men go to ,where normies aren't even allowed.

Men and women differentiate more and more from each other. A pretty woman will have TONS of temptation and opportunity to monetize her beauty one way or another. Think about it: before Only fans (and all the endless similar platforms) existed, what did these women do? There's a reason why we "struggle" to cope with female sexuality.

Imagine a generation of men who'll grow up with their mothers, grandmothers, sisters teachers ect ALL being wh0res. Q

I know most men hate the thought of prostitution ect, but "ironically " enough it's the fastest and easiest way to sleep with 8s,9s, and "10s".

Will there be SOMETHING to counterbalance all of this? Yes. Religion. The muslims will take over the west completely, and force women to live by certain standards. And even they'll fight an uphill battle eventually.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously.

Protection.

Women are weaker than men.

Women have monthly periods that throw all their mental facilities more out of order than they usually are, making them unreliable to make leadership or rational decisions.

Women's need to get pregnant means they care more about finding said men.

Women are out of battle for nine months when pregnant and this only increases if she is in child care of other children.

Women are very bad at domestic child rearing. The man is usually there to keep her in her place as well as the children. Go read up on lesbians being parents. It's not pretty. Imagine two single mothers. TWO.

Some women love d1ck and the feeling of a man kumming inside them.
I am around a lot of gay women and all of them have a straight guy who they regularly go to bang them. They can't help it.

Well isn't that the big issue we face nowadays?

Apparently sex has been very ,very transactional for almost the entirety of human existence. Now we "finally " get a glimpse of what it looks like when women have the upperhand.

Most women don't wanna have sex with most men. I'd say a man on a dating app would have sex with ...60% of women. Most women on the other hand will only go after 3 perhaps 5% of men. And simultaneously women will at some point get sick (literally) from sharing the same dude. And mind you, there are many many men who are socalled top tier roaming around on these apps. There are many clubs and bars where these men go to ,where normies aren't even allowed.

Men and women differentiate more and more from each other. A pretty woman will have TONS of temptation and opportunity to monetize her beauty one way or another. Think about it: before Only fans (and all the endless similar platforms) existed, what did these women do? There's a reason why we "struggle" to cope with female sexuality.

Imagine a generation of men who'll grow up with their mothers, grandmothers, sisters teachers ect ALL being wh0res. Q

I know most men hate the thought of prostitution ect, but "ironically " enough it's the fastest and easiest way to sleep with 8s,9s, and "10s".

Will there be SOMETHING to counterbalance all of this? Yes. Religion. The muslims will take over the west completely, and force women to live by certain standards. And even they'll fight an uphill battle eventually.
I will like to add a funny ironic twist on things which can only be said on this kind of forum.

Despite what women want, women never know what they want. You can turn around a woman's thoughts the moment your **** goes into her. I've done it and many PUA guys will tell you that they've done it. Cause women are wishy washy indecisive females. And this feminist society has increased that tenfold. With women leading the sexual marketplace, it's no surprise that they are all frustrated but at the same time they call any men who make advances on them creepy [despite them all secretly liking it].

And do not let these cosmo articles fool you. Women have fantasies of being dominated by the group of ugly construction workers or the random handyman who comes to fix something in her kitchen. I find this entire era of feminism too funny sometimes. Cannot help but laugh at the audacity of biological failings.

Last edited:

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am around a lot of gay women and all of them have a straight guy who they regularly go to bang them. They can't help it.
I believe there is some data out there showing the desire dynamic of bisexual women shifting throughout the menstrual stages.

Something like wanting men before and during ovulation, but women after and during menstruation. Men are for sure during the ovulation phase, but I don't recall whether it was before or after... One of the two, anyways.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's a base human instinct?

How are you so dense that you don't understand that biological urges are a billion times more powerful than any logic you try to use to make sense of any of it?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women's need to get pregnant means they care more about finding said men.

Women are out of battle for nine months when pregnant and this only increases if she is in child care of other children.
Despite what women want, women never know what they want. You can turn around a woman's thoughts the moment your **** goes into her. I've done it and many PUA guys will tell you that they've done it.
I find this contradictory: women are physically weaker than men and during and after pregnancy are especially vulnerable. Yet they supposedly are dumber than men. That doesn't make sense, evolutionary speaking. :rolleyes:
Oh, and mentioning PUAs doesn't strengthen you argument, it weakens it, because they're full of chit. :p

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this contradictory: women are physically weaker than men and during and after pregnancy are especially vulnerable. Yet they supposedly are dumber than men. That doesn't make sense, evolutionary speaking. :rolleyes:
Oh, and mentioning PUAs doesn't strengthen you argument, it weakens it, because they're full of chit. :p
Remember: you're the one who came to me with this argument. Prepare for the consequences. Emojis do not strengthen your cred.

Women are dumb too. Being submissive and allowing the other sex to make all the decisions is not a paramount of mental capacity. Being such is easy. Women can just sit and do nothing. There is no intellect in being a coward.

I mentioned PUA to show that guys who could not get sex and found ways to get it out of women discovered that women put up huge walls for sex even in the bedroom despite the women themselves wanting the sex. Women live in a dual state of indecisiveness that men are there to crack and break.

I was not in here to argue with anyone but you if you want to challenge me, you will not gain anything.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thats not my opinion, i shouldve made it clearer that im repeating what the mainstream says.
Well, that's not what the mainstream says, so there is no 'question' why women have sex with men. Biological imperative makes sure the majority of women are predominantly attracted to men. Next question.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember: you're the one who came to me with this argument. Prepare for the consequences. Emojis do not strengthen your cred.
I'm not arguing with you in particular, it just happened that your post reminded me about this manosphere mantra, that women supposedly are dumber than men. And as I pondered about it, it doesn't make sense to me.

Being submissive and allowing the other sex to make all the decisions is not a paramount of mental capacity. Being such is easy. Women can just sit and do nothing. There is no intellect in being a coward.
In this instance, their intelligence is in choosing who to follow and be submissive to. Just because a guy makes decisions, doesn't automatically makes him smarter ... he can decide to jump off a cliff without a parachute. :oops:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a base human instinct?

How are you so dense that you don't understand that biological urges are a billion times more powerful than any logic you try to use to make sense of any of it?
Why do you feel the need to put down other people and blow your own d1ck in every single post you make? Youre the most predictable member of this whole forum and im convinced you only became a mod so people cant put you on ignore. Now since you evidently arent smart enough to read between the lines or read the 3rd post, which is no surprise from someone suffering from dunnig-kruger like you, and unlike the rest of the members who could. I didnt describe my opinion but what the mainstream says, obviously i suspect otherwise. Now please put me on ignore.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not arguing with you in particular, it just happened that your post reminded me about this manosphere mantra, that women supposedly are dumber than men. And as I pondered about it, it doesn't make sense to me.

In this instance, their intelligence is in choosing who to follow and be submissive to. Just because a guy makes decisions, doesn't automatically makes him smarter ... he can decide to jump off a cliff without a parachute. :oops:
And look at all the droves of women today who were given said decision making and ended up being used by all the men that were smart enough to take advantage of a dumb woman's decision making.

Nature wins again.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why do you feel the need to put down other people and blow your own d1ck in every single post you make? Youre the most predictable member of this whole forum and im convinced you only became a mod so people cant put you on ignore. Now since you evidently arent smart enough to read between the lines or read the 3rd post, which is no surprise from someone suffering from dunnig-kruger like you, and unlike the rest of the members who could. I didnt describe my opinion but what the mainstream says, obviously i suspect otherwise. Now please put me on ignore.
Maybe next question we are going to get is why do people need to drink water or why do people eat food.

If you pose nonsensical questions that are so basic as to the answer as if it's some crazy idea as to why, then you need to be prepared for the inevitable answers you get.

I mean c'mon man...you are posing this as if it's a mystery of the universe when it's one of the most basic needs in the animal kingdom.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, asking the wrong forum. Lmao

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Aye, many women are quite intelligent in this regard. A lot of manipulated men out there.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye, many women are quite intelligent in this regard. A lot of manipulated men out there.
Being manipulated just meant the men fell to their desires. They threw away logic for short term need of p*ssy. It doesn't mean the women are smarter. It's very easy to show a little breasts and give a little attention to men who don't get it often and override their male biological logical brain. This doesn't mean men are dumb. Reminder: puberty for men is literally just the body forcing boys to stop doing boy things by making their hormones go crazy to where they have to deal with it to go back to focusing on other tasks.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously.

penis.