"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

why do women get so obsessed over me

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
it's getting to be a serious problem, ever since I was in highscool the girls I used to hang or fvck around with would get to attached and the relationship would end in a glory of fireballs.

I'm a normal guy, I like to have fun, go on adventures and just chill.. I love sex and those lovey feelings time to time. it's getting to the point where I'm just flat out scared to keep gaming girls because nearly every girl gets attached and starts hating me for not being their fully commited boyfriend where I'm never allowed to have sex with anyone else.. the consequences from these girls going crazy are getting flat out scary from this.

dudes threatening to kick my ass, dads, brothers, whole friend groups are disowning me and start hating massively.

I go out at night to the bars and always find myself looking over my shoulder because I'm just worried I might run into somebody that got pissed off at me or some point.
theirs already been several instances.

some guys would see me and start fvcking screaming and threatening violence..

one said

"get the fvck out of here Chevy before I beat your faggit azz into the concrete"
then the bouncers I know would come drag them out, and I always leave sscared and expecting my car to be fvcked up.

and this other time I was at the globe with my roomates, and this girl I messed around with years ago saw me and starting going ape chit, tearing up, talking loud, showing me the engagement ring on her on her finger.
"I'm engaged now chev, SO FVCK YOU!!"

and of course everyone around me looks at me like I'm the devil, the man is ways in the wrong right?

me and that girl went out a few times and had tons of fun but she was weird about having sex so I kind of just forgot about her.. didnt even know she was mad at me.

and I can't even explain how many times my ex babymama would sneak into my house late at night while I'm sleeping and id wake up to her snuggling up on me, we broke up and were supposed to be in the process of developing a routine coparenting our child and stop the psychical relationship because it's just causing problems.

I thank to Christ I never had a girl sleeping over because that chit would end up as a sequel to Vietnam in 69

recently some girls started spreading rumors(some of which are legally terrifying) and it's to the point i might have to move out of my city.. :/

tldr, question, im just a regular guy that loves dating and having sex, but in the process it's just causing more problems then good. I thought we were supposed to be living in a free sex open relationship world?
I'm not even being mean or leading these girls on purpose, I'm being a nice guy their getting to attached and their insane, how do I stop girls from getting so attached?

I've only met a couple girls that are cool and who don't want relationships but their to rare to rely on..

help me );

-chev
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
595
I'm having the opposite problem. Women are meeting me for a few dates then dropping me.

If women are really attracted to you, you must be really attractive.

I have read that if you do certain great things in bed & dating, women WILL obsess over you. Maybe tone your game down with birds you're not so serious about.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top