"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Why do women, especially 35 and up like waking up early?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Just something I've noticed with most women is that they're morning people and like waking up at 5am and going to bed early. I mean your 35 and up women. I understand because some are teachers I've had dates with but many of them even openly state on their profile they're morning people.

That one HB 9.5 even texted me at 6am once seeing if I was up and saying how it's good to be a morning person and trying to test me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Just something I've noticed with most women is that they're morning people and like waking up at 5am and going to bed early. I mean your 35 and up women. I understand because some are teachers I've had dates with but many of them even openly state on their profile they're morning people.

That one HB 9.5 even texted me at 6am once seeing if I was up and saying how it's good to be a morning person and trying to test me.
Cause they are finally grown and appreciate life.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Anytime I had someone making noise in early morning was a middle aged woman, this guy is a troll but he gots one right.

Again women are process oriented while men are goal oriented, I sleep cause I trained and need to rest...they sleep cause well thats what you are supposed to do at night after you are too old to party.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
For the estrogen-dominant, sleep is often about depression. For the testosterone-dominant, sleep is primarily about maintenance. That's why women hate seeing men sleep; they intuitively know that good sleep makes us stronger, and keeping us tired is part of their pathology.
I canceled on a plate tonight because I need to get to bed early. I told her that I haven’t been sleeping a lot and I just needed to rest tonight.

She sent me a get well soon gif of a sick bear. It was a nice gesture/joke. I’m gonna buy some rope to play out her fantasy of being tied up later this week.

She seems supportive of me getting some sleep... is this an outlier to your hypothesis?
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I canceled on a plate tonight because I need to get to bed early. I told her that I haven’t been sleeping a lot and I just needed to rest tonight.

She sent me a get well soon gif of a sick bear. It was a nice gesture/joke. I’m gonna buy some rope to play out her fantasy of being tied up later this week.

She seems supportive of me getting some sleep... is this an outlier to your hypothesis?
Btw when it comes to emojis and gifs, do you think those are cute to use when texting and do women like it?
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Btw when it comes to emojis and gifs, do you think those are cute to use when texting and do women like it?
BG I do what I want.

“I let my nuts hang” - Tekashi 69

No, generally I don’t send emojis to girls. I will send a wink if I say something provocative to a plate. I used a peace sign the other day. My emoji use is very limited.

I will say that I like when girls use them though. A girl I am hoping to see this weekend was using A LOT of laughing crying emojis. It is cute when they do it.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
BG I do what I want.

“I let my nuts hang” - Tekashi 69

No, generally I don’t send emojis to girls. I will send a wink if I say something provocative to a plate. I used a peace sign the other day. My emoji use is very limited.

I will say that I like when girls use them though. A girl I am hoping to see this weekend was using A LOT of laughing crying emojis. It is cute when they do it.
I mean, it seems girls like it when I use gifs when texting, at least they find them cute.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I mean, it seems girls like it when I use gifs when texting, at least they find them cute.
You asked if I send emojis. Not gifs.
Also, I don’t want a chick to think I’m cute, BG.

I want her to see me as the guy she can’t wait to get home and have her back blown out by. The guy she’d swallow his nut for if he wanted her to. I’m not a fvcking teddy bear.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
I dont use GIF or memes, ever.
I do use emoji, especially the sunglasses guy when flirting.
One thing you can do that helps, mirror her emoji (but dont use them repeatedly)

topic: single women are busy, all day. They fill their schedule so they have no extra time.
Why? Women hate to think, they hate idle time where they have to think about relationships and sex.
Remember fellas, a woman hates herself when her pvssy has to think about sex, where its coming from and who will give it to her.

Women dont think, they FEEL
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I dont use GIF or memes, ever.
I do use emoji, especially the sunglasses guy when flirting.
One thing you can do that helps, mirror her emoji (but dont use them repeatedly)

topic: single women are busy, all day. They fill their schedule so they have no extra time.
Why? Women hate to think, they hate idle time where they have to think about relationships and sex.
Remember fellas, a woman hates herself when her pvssy has to think about sex, where its coming from and who will give it to her.

Women dont think, they FEEL
The teacher uses emojis when replying to text a lot. She likes to use the blushing face one and the blushing hug one a lot. Should I send the same one back?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
I canceled on a plate tonight because I need to get to bed early. I told her that I haven’t been sleeping a lot and I just needed to rest tonight.
Female version of SoSuave: "WHAT? Did he give a counter-offer? FLAKE!! Delete his number!! NEXT!!"
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Everyone should wake up early. Quit wasting your days in bed.
It depends on the person, I had the best shape of my life when I was going to sleep at 3am and waking up at 11am.

Going to bed at midnight and waking up at 8 am leaves me fine but with no energy boost.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
For the estrogen-dominant, sleep is often about depression. For the testosterone-dominant, sleep is primarily about maintenance. That's why women hate seeing men sleep; they intuitively know that good sleep makes us stronger, and keeping us tired is part of their pathology.
Here I thought i was hallucinating. Every woman I have ever been with from HS on has given me grief about sleeping. I need 7-9 hours every night. Any less and I might eat your head for breakfast.
 
Top