Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women, especially 35 and up like waking up early?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just something I've noticed with most women is that they're morning people and like waking up at 5am and going to bed early. I mean your 35 and up women. I understand because some are teachers I've had dates with but many of them even openly state on their profile they're morning people.

That one HB 9.5 even texted me at 6am once seeing if I was up and saying how it's good to be a morning person and trying to test me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just something I've noticed with most women is that they're morning people and like waking up at 5am and going to bed early. I mean your 35 and up women. I understand because some are teachers I've had dates with but many of them even openly state on their profile they're morning people.

That one HB 9.5 even texted me at 6am once seeing if I was up and saying how it's good to be a morning person and trying to test me.
Cause they are finally grown and appreciate life.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime I had someone making noise in early morning was a middle aged woman, this guy is a troll but he gots one right.

Again women are process oriented while men are goal oriented, I sleep cause I trained and need to rest...they sleep cause well thats what you are supposed to do at night after you are too old to party.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the estrogen-dominant, sleep is often about depression. For the testosterone-dominant, sleep is primarily about maintenance. That's why women hate seeing men sleep; they intuitively know that good sleep makes us stronger, and keeping us tired is part of their pathology.
I canceled on a plate tonight because I need to get to bed early. I told her that I haven’t been sleeping a lot and I just needed to rest tonight.

She sent me a get well soon gif of a sick bear. It was a nice gesture/joke. I’m gonna buy some rope to play out her fantasy of being tied up later this week.

She seems supportive of me getting some sleep... is this an outlier to your hypothesis?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I canceled on a plate tonight because I need to get to bed early. I told her that I haven’t been sleeping a lot and I just needed to rest tonight.

She sent me a get well soon gif of a sick bear. It was a nice gesture/joke. I’m gonna buy some rope to play out her fantasy of being tied up later this week.

She seems supportive of me getting some sleep... is this an outlier to your hypothesis?
Btw when it comes to emojis and gifs, do you think those are cute to use when texting and do women like it?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw when it comes to emojis and gifs, do you think those are cute to use when texting and do women like it?
BG I do what I want.

“I let my nuts hang” - Tekashi 69

No, generally I don’t send emojis to girls. I will send a wink if I say something provocative to a plate. I used a peace sign the other day. My emoji use is very limited.

I will say that I like when girls use them though. A girl I am hoping to see this weekend was using A LOT of laughing crying emojis. It is cute when they do it.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
BG I do what I want.

“I let my nuts hang” - Tekashi 69

No, generally I don’t send emojis to girls. I will send a wink if I say something provocative to a plate. I used a peace sign the other day. My emoji use is very limited.

I will say that I like when girls use them though. A girl I am hoping to see this weekend was using A LOT of laughing crying emojis. It is cute when they do it.
I mean, it seems girls like it when I use gifs when texting, at least they find them cute.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, it seems girls like it when I use gifs when texting, at least they find them cute.
You asked if I send emojis. Not gifs.
Also, I don’t want a chick to think I’m cute, BG.

I want her to see me as the guy she can’t wait to get home and have her back blown out by. The guy she’d swallow his nut for if he wanted her to. I’m not a fvcking teddy bear.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont use GIF or memes, ever.
I do use emoji, especially the sunglasses guy when flirting.
One thing you can do that helps, mirror her emoji (but dont use them repeatedly)

topic: single women are busy, all day. They fill their schedule so they have no extra time.
Why? Women hate to think, they hate idle time where they have to think about relationships and sex.
Remember fellas, a woman hates herself when her pvssy has to think about sex, where its coming from and who will give it to her.

Women dont think, they FEEL

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I dont use GIF or memes, ever.
I do use emoji, especially the sunglasses guy when flirting.
One thing you can do that helps, mirror her emoji (but dont use them repeatedly)

topic: single women are busy, all day. They fill their schedule so they have no extra time.
Why? Women hate to think, they hate idle time where they have to think about relationships and sex.
Remember fellas, a woman hates herself when her pvssy has to think about sex, where its coming from and who will give it to her.

Women dont think, they FEEL
The teacher uses emojis when replying to text a lot. She likes to use the blushing face one and the blushing hug one a lot. Should I send the same one back?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female version of SoSuave: "WHAT? Did he give a counter-offer? FLAKE!! Delete his number!! NEXT!!"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone should wake up early. Quit wasting your days in bed.
It depends on the person, I had the best shape of my life when I was going to sleep at 3am and waking up at 11am.

Going to bed at midnight and waking up at 8 am leaves me fine but with no energy boost.

logicallefty

Reaction score
For the estrogen-dominant, sleep is often about depression. For the testosterone-dominant, sleep is primarily about maintenance. That's why women hate seeing men sleep; they intuitively know that good sleep makes us stronger, and keeping us tired is part of their pathology.
Here I thought i was hallucinating. Every woman I have ever been with from HS on has given me grief about sleeping. I need 7-9 hours every night. Any less and I might eat your head for breakfast.